𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

The kiss was short lasted as the two pulled away. With a cough from Taehyung and wipe of his own lips from Jungkook— the two looked at each other with a slight laugh. "So, not the best tasting kiss." Jungkook added, Taehyung quick to agree with a nod. "Next time, kiss me when we've both brushed our teeth yeah?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who raised an eyebrow.

"So.. what i'm getting at here is, I can kiss you?" Jungkook asked, looking pretty confident now as Taehyung forced a chuckle, grabbing Jungkook and slowly turning him until he stood out the door and shut the door in Jungkook's face. "Oh come on Tae!" Jungkook knocked on the door as Taehyung got the shower going for himself. "Tae!" Jungkook called out but was given no response.

"Might just fuck around and open the tap just so the water will go cold." Jungkook walked away from the bathroom. Even so— the smile never left his lips. Well— that was before he saw Mingyu standing behind the screen door. "Damn.. Taehyung is one hell of a scratcher huh? Oh, and possibly a vampire."

Jungkook sat outside with Mingyu. After minutes of silence and Jungkook looking for a shirt, Mingyu sighed. "Did you feel it? The mark? Did you feel it disappear?" He asked, curious to know if Jungkook felt the bond between them break and burn. It wasn't that though. Jungkook shook his head and gulped. "I didn't even know it was gone until Taehyung pointed it out. I think.. because me and Taehyung were..  you know... and so, it just happened."

Mingyu chuckled before nodding. It was unbelievable how understanding Mingyu was and Jungkook couldn't be happier if he was telling the truth. "I'm happy you're happy. Did you two.. mate?" Mingyu asked with an eyebrow raised. That caught Jungkook off guard, not expecting Mingyu to suddenly ask that but the least he could do was answer. "Uh.. no. We didn't go as far as sex terms. I wanted permission from him when out of heat. I still managed to help though."

"Oh yes, by the looks and smell? I'm sure you helped real good." Mingyu even managed to tease Jungkook who shook his head and smiled shyly why looking down. "Yeah. I'm just waiting for him to get out of the shower and i'll hop right in." Jungkook told Mingyu who nodded and nibbled on his lip before sighing. "I started packing my things already. I should be out in two days max. They're already making room for me in the cabins."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding why Mingyu would want to move out so early. Their bond just broke and he was already packing? That was fast. "I- you can stay as long as you want Mingyu. I'm not kicking you out or anything. Taehyung and I aren't even official." Jungkook explained but Mingyu shook his head.

"I know I know but it's gradually building to that point in your lives and it will be good to just allow Taehyung to move in right? Besides, i'm looking forward to having roommates." Mingyu nudged Jungkook who smiled lightly, nibbling his lip and nodding before leaning on Mingyu. "You were a very good mate. Just so you know."

Mingyu laughed at that before pushing Jungkook away. "Damn right I was. Now go on, you fucking reek and I need to get back to packing." Mingyu stood up, placing his hand on Jungkook's chest to keep the distance between then after Jungkook tried to hug Mingyu due to the reeking smell. "Right— i'll go back inside." Jungkook clicked his tongue and walked into the pack house.

Just then Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with fresh clothing and looking— well, fresh. The boy shook his damp hair before clearing his throat. "Shower is free." The boy gulped and walked right by Jungkook who opened his mouth to speak. "Going to Jimin's, enjoy your shower." Is all he heard from Taehyung before the boy was out the door in slippers.

Jungkook figured that Taehyung was embarrassed and so he let it slide, for now at least. Sighing, Jungkook grabbed a towel and clothing from Wonho's bag. Little baggy but it was only so he could walk across the pack grounds and not smell like a walking sex toy.

Taehyung met with Hoseok and Jimin who were looking through baby clothes on the couch, Jimin's legs resting on Hoseok's thighs. "Oh— sorry, should have knocked." Taehyung cleared his throat. "You're done heat?! That was quick." Jimin planted his feet back on the floor. "How was Jungkook? Was he good?" Hoseok teased with a wink.

Grabbing a baby slipper, Jimin wacked Hoseok's head. "Excuse him. Everyone kind of like.. found out about Mingyu and Jungkook since Mingyu was like.. crying in pain early this morning from the erasing." Jimin went on and on about that and it only made Taehyung feel more guilty. Breathing out, Taehyung walked out of the house.

Jimin stopped talking once the door was heard closing. Looking over to Hoseok, Jimin asked what he did but Hoseok shrugged and showed Jimin a cute gender neutral outfit. "Cute right?" Jimin took a hold of the outfit and cooed. As for Taehyung, the boy felt a little dizzy from all the thoughts running through his head.

Taehyung was fine before he got into the shower where he started to think over what just happened between Jungkook and he. How he took a mated man and made the mark disappear. Taehyung felt like a slut that's for sure. Even if Jungkook was technically his, he was pretty disappointed in himself to say the least.

Running his hands through his hair, Taehyung closed his eyes and was sitting on the rock he would usually sit on just a little bit out of the pack grounds. Breathing in and slowly breathing out, Taehyung opened his eyes and shook his head. Everything felt so right though? Like the piece of a puzzle was added and he was this close to finishing it. It was just the guilt of taking a mated man was eating him up.