𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

The next day, Taehyung stood in front of the hospital building. Taehyung sighed and looked at Wonho who waited in the vehicle with Namjoon as Seokjin was inside, waiting for Taehyung since he had to 'use the bathroom'. Taehyung just hoped this worked and he could finally find out who the hell he really was.

Shaking his head, Taehyung walked in after his alarm went off for his appointment. Clearing his throat, Taehyung walked towards the front desk and was told to wait in the waiting room and so that's what he did but was called in not even a minute later. Seokjin being nowhere to be found.

And so Taehyung went alone. Seating himself on the usual seat by the window, Taehyung smiled as Dr. Lowell walked in. "Hello, Taehyung." She greeted in a happy welcoming voice. "Lowell, hello! how've you been?" Taehyung asked, keeping up the normal conversation they would usually have. "I've been pretty good lately. I'll actually be taking off for a while with my kids and husband." She smiled.

Taehyung hummed and nodded, the talk continuing until Lowell was asking regular questions such as if he had changes in mood, sexual changes and all that. "Actually, I stopped taking the pills." Taehyung scratched at his neck, Dr. Lowell looking up at Taehyung as soon as the boy said those words. "For, almost a week now?" Taehyung added.

Lowell didn't know what to say and so she nodded as she cleared her throat. "Actually Taehyung, I need to make a quick call and so I'll be right back." She gave a reassuring smile. Taehyung did the same but dropped the smile once she left the room. The fact that she could be calling the person who makes the pills had Taehyung curious.

And so he followed Lowell, hiding at the corner where Lowell was down the hall with her cellphone out and to her ear. Not really hearing much from the place he was standing. Feeling like some sort of spy in a movie of some sort as he decided to get closer since Lowell was facing away. "He said almost a week. He's been off for a while now." She spoke.

Taehyung didn't really know what else to say but to step forward. "Tell whoever that is I know what I am." Taehyung watched the doctor whip around the moment she heard Taehyung speaking. Gulping, she nodded from the words coming through the phone before she motioned Taehyung into another room and slowly gave Taehyung the phone.

Seokjin sat near the hospital bed, holding onto the hand that belonged to Min Yoongi. Lightly rubbing his thumb over the bruised knuckles. Slowly his gaze met with the bruised beaten face. Seokjin remembered the night well, now two weeks since the accident. Yoongi and Seokjin having already been in a 'secret' relationship.

Yoongi is a very stubborn person, blunt and careless. Yoongi was not like any person Seokjin met and that brought him so much closer to Yoongi. Using every excuse in the book so he could leave the pack for a day or two just to see Yoongi. Until eventually Yoongi decided he wanted to end things between them.

The argument happened on a busy night after their date. Yoongi ending things and just like a movie, everything after that happened so slowly. The light blinding Yoongi as well as a few other people who collided with the vehicle going full speed. A drunk driver hit Yoongi including four other people who were crossing the street with Yoongi.

All five people in critical condition but three out of five were awake. Yoongi being in a coma for two weeks now. The words of 'Just leave me alone' played through Seokjin's head. If only he said something and made Yoongi stay for that remainder of three seconds. If only he just, called out for Yoongi and begged him not to leave.

Wanting to be near Yoongi was all Seokjin wanted but Yoongi's family didn't know about him nor did Wonho know he was even dating a human. Or dated a human. Even so, he wanted to be there every single day until the day Yoongi woke up. He knew Yoongi would wake up, he just knew it and he planned to be there when he did.

Taking advantage of the opportunity of coming out to 'help' Taehyung. "I replay your voice on my phone almost every day you know? It helps when I'm down. I just, just wake up soon okay? I miss you." Seokjin gulped, breathing out slowly and leaning forward to kiss Yoongi's forehead. Seokjin wasn't a bad guy.. he really wasn't it was just.. so much was taken from him growing up and Yoongi was all that he had now. "I'll be back as soon as I can my love, I promise you," Seokjin mumbled against the skin.

Pressing a long soft kiss, Seokjin pulled away with glossy eyes and placed Yoongi's hand down and covered the cold body up. With that, Seokjin wiped away the tears, sniffing and groaning as he turned. Walking out of the room, Seokjin grabbed a tissue and was in the elevator. Pressing the floor he was originally supposed to go to but the moment the door opened, Taehyung walked in.

"Sorry, got lost." Seokjin cleared his throat and stuffed the tissue into his pocket. "Yeah well uh, I Uhm." Taehyung cleared his throat, scratching his neck until it was red and covered in his own scratch marks. Seokjin raised an eyebrow and looked at Taehyung who stopped and let his hand fall.

"Nothing, I got more pills." Taehyung showed the pill bottle. "Of course you did. Did you even do what you planned?" Seokjin asked while sighing at the male who nodded slowly. "I gave Dr. Lowell the message and that's all you need to know." Taehyung stepped out of the elevator. Snapping at Seokjin who had been snapping at Taehyung ever since they first met.

Taehyung gulped, taking out the paper that he crumbled up just before he met with Seokjin. Looking at the address written down on the paper that he wrote down. Shaking his head, Taehyung put the paper back into his pocket and hurried over to Wonho who was conversing with Namjoon.