𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Taehyung felt his heart stop for a moment as he looked at the boy just feet away from him. "M-Mingyu?" Taehyung's voice came out shaky as tears fell. Mingyu stood by the door before he rolled his shoulder back just to shimmy off his jacket that was wrinkled up with dirt stains. The hard steel boots hitting against the floor before they stopped in front of Taehyung.

Once the male had gotten off him, Taehyung was quick to push himself up to pull up his pants. Trying to push himself up against a wall but the unknown male held him to kneel before Mingyu who watched Taehyung with an emotionless expression. Small whisper of pleads coming from Taehyung as he looked at Mingyu's feet. Taehyung never felt so fucking stupid in his life.

Just days ago he was with Mingyu learning to fight. Mingyu was teaching him things here and there but it was all a game as Mingyu knew his attacks by now. "M-Mingyu Mingyu, oh please." Mingyu copied Taehyung's words with a scoff at the ending of his words. Mingyu grabbed a fist full of Taehyung's hair just to yank his head back.

Taehyung scrunched up his face for the hit he was expecting but Mingyu only yanked his head back once more. "Open your damn eyes Taehyung. I need you to be looking at me when I say this." Mingyu's voice was deep. Almost like an alpha tone but that was not possible.

Taehyung opened his swollen eyes to look at Mingyu. Mingyu looked just as hurt though and Taehyung couldn't understand the meaning behind that look. "You do not deserve him. You hurt Jungkook so many times you know that? You left him to die and yet he still chose you for his mate. I tried to be understanding of your situation but you're nothing but a bad curse."

The grip became tighter as Taehyung held onto nothing but his bare hands as they were being held behind his back. "I never planned on giving you to Jungkook just like that. Then I found out your little secret. Oh, that made everything so perfect for me and everyone who wished to have someone like you. You see, the man behind you? He's from the far south. His dad used to know your mother. They were best friends if you get what I mean." Mingyu smirked devilishly with a wink.

Taehyung wanted to puke at that but kept his emotions to himself as Mingyu started to run his fingers through his hair. "I planned to kill you but that wouldn't be fun. Instead, I made deal. To be sent off with Daeil and Joy. Whenever they get back from beating your father senseless that is." Taehyung reacted to that right away. "What?! You have no right touching my father! He did nothing but good!" That sudden outburst earned Taehyung a slap.

"Don't forget Taehyung! I'm the one in control here. I have your life in my hands and if you push me then it's over for you. This wasn't even supposed to happen now! You know what? I was going to psych you out. It was all going to happen slowly. Everyone around you was going to die. Then I found out another secret of yours Kim Taehyung." Mingyu crouched down. "You have a baby Jungkook in there."

The comment made Mingyu laugh a bit. "We were trying for a baby. Jungkook and I... we tried for a long time then you came and now you're carrying his pup? You didn't even accept or care for him the first time you saw him! You don't deserve to be pregnant with his pup!" Mingyu clenched his fists, tears forming as he tilted his head while looking at Taehyung's stomach.

"H-How did you find out- Why did you take Jimin? What are you doing? I trusted you. Jungkook trusted you!" Taehyung looked at Mingyu who slowly locked eyes with Taehyung. "I love Jungkook and would do anything to be with him again. Getting rid of you means he will be heartbroken but you know who will be there for him? Me. Just like how it was before you came along. He'll get tired of trying to find you just like before you entered the picture and he'll mate me. Just how it all should have turned out."