𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Sadly, it was the opposite. Three months had passed and Jungkook felt like he was living in hell. Literally felt like he was in hell and he could do nothing about it. The first couple days were him adjusting to the 'lone wolf' days he would have to live until god knows when then eventually his mental state went down hill slowly but gradually.

Before he knew it he was curled up in bed, groaning in pain anytime he would think of Taehyung. The heartache aching through his bones. It got so bad once that he actually cried until he knocked himself out forcefully. Now here was the real stage he was going through. The slow death of rejection. Slowly Jungkook started to accept that he was rejected and that hurt more than thinking Taehyung would come back.

No more eating, barely talking. No more getting up. Jungkook just laid in bed all day, groaning and crying in pain. Everything felt so empty, he felt so empty. "Come on Jungkook, please." Mingyu sat by the male that was skinnier than ever, his skin pale with a hint of green. "Just a little bit of food or water even." Mingyu ran his fingers through Jungkook's almost lifeless body.

Jungkook only looked at Mingyu. Not even having the strength to shake his head. Instead he closed his eyes and slowly awaited his death. Everyday someone new would come into the house and try convince Jungkook that he should get up. Though each time Jungkook wished it would be Taehyung and every time it wasn't— it broke Jungkook on the inside just a little more.

The pain of being rejected was really something else. Something no one should ever feel in their lifetime and he pitied the people who went through it. How long the process took, the hunger and dry mouth he had but couldn't bring himself to do anything anymore. So instead he just laid there and waited, and waited, and waited.

Mingyu stepped out of the house and looked at Wonho who got up from the chair. The older male was a mess. His hair spiking up in all ways with his clothing wrinkles and pulled out from him wiping his tears. Wonho was having the hardest blow of them all being that was his little brother. Shaking his head, Wonho turned and rubbed his face.

Hyungwon rubbed Wonho's back but soon punched at the house, taking his emotions out on the house instead of crying. He was so sick of crying and being such a baby at this point. "I don't know what else to do. What else am I to do? He got rejected.. he's given up on life. If only he would reject Taehyung too then this would all go away." Wonho repeated to himself like he has been for the passed two months.

Believe it when Wonho says he tried everything. Even offered to give up his alpha leader and hand it over to Jungkook. Suggested Jungkook to reject Taehyung back but Jungkook only gave a broken smile and shook his head. Not much words were spoken but when Jungkook did speak, it was quite depressing.

"He's dying slowly. It's... It's something I never saw before and its not a pretty sight. Everything happened slowly yet felt so fast? He was okay for a while.. then his attitude changed. His whole appearance changed then we barely saw him out. Now he just rots away in the house." Seokjin explained to Taehyung who had waken up just a few minutes before Seokjin arrived.

Taehyung felt his airway close up and he felt a wave of guilt hit him before he shook his head. "So.. he is dying? As we speak right now he is dying? Rotting away-" Taehyung started to whisper over and over to himself. Korain stood there, looking at his son who stared at the floor with no expression. "Why don't I feel anything? Like.. like the pain of hearing that? Instead it's just a sick stomach feeling. I want to go but at the same time, I have this mental state of not wanting to go."

"Because you rejected your mate Taehyung, you rejected him and you no longer feel what you should have felt if bonded." Korain nibbled on his bottom lip with his arms folded over his chest. Taehyung looked at the floor once again and closed his eyes. "This isn't my fault though." Taehyung suddenly spoke up after being quiet for some while now.

"I rejected him yes that was my decision but it wouldn't have been if.." Taehyung looked at Seokjin for a long time. "This was because of you.. I thought I was doing everything right by leaving the pack. I thought I was doing the right thing rejecting Jungkook because Seokjin said I brought danger to everyone in the pack! to Jimin and his unborn baby! I didn't want that kind of weight on my shoulders so I pushed away my friends! the place that feels like home! the person who feels like home!"

Standing up, Taehyung looked at Seokjin. "You did this, not me. You made me feel like a monster. Made me believe that I am the actual devil himself for being born with this thing I live with! Now look at you! I saved the love of your damn life while I left mine to fucking rot! I rejected the love of my life because you made me out to be a monster!" Taehyung didn't realize it but he was crying while he rose his voice.

Seokjin held his head down as Taehyung yelled at him. The voice breaking here and there. It wasn't long to notice that Taehyung was crying from the uncontrollable sniffles. Though as Taehyung admitted that Jungkook was indeed, the love of his life, he felt something from within. Like adrenaline almost, running through his body until it swarmed his heart.

Feeling heartache, his throat closing up for a second as Taehyung grabbed onto his chest. As Korain watched, he grabbed onto Taehyung who grabbed onto Korain for balance. "Son?! Son what's going on?!" Korain asked in a worry. Taehyung though, felt the heartache of his life as he thought of Jungkook. "I.. I feel something. I feel like.. like my heart is.. is breaking into a million pieces or being crushed! I-I don't kn-know." Taehyung held tightly onto his father.

Korain went quiet for a moment as he tried to process something. Seokjin stood up though, grabbing his keys out. "I'll take him to Jungkook. I'll take care of him." Seokjin spoke out, wanting to help the two now. It was the least his could do since he did drive Taehyung to rejecting Jungkook and mostly because Taehyung saved Yoongi. Korain looked at his son who was looking intensely at the floor.

"Come on son, let's go." Korain put Taehyung's arm around his shoulder and grabbed his jacket before heading out the door with Taehyung and Seokjin. Seokjin being confused for a moment before understanding that Korain was going with his son to the pack grounds.

As for Jungkook, the boy felt a warm feeling run through him. Almost like that void was filled once again and this time, he didn't think it was Taehyung. He simply thought that it was his time to go now and he accepted that. Finally, Jungkook had accepted that he was leaving and was quite happy knowing he wouldn't have to go through this pain anymore.

Jungkook shifted to his side and curled up into a ball. His brittle body hurting as he did so but was able to do so. Not much longer now.