𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Now roaming the pack alone since Jimin's feet started to cramp up- Taehyung explored by himself. Which was fine since Jimin was able to show Taehyung every place Taehyung needed to know until his leaving. Though the more he thought about it, this little stay was so nice and peaceful. Taking away the mate thing.

There was still so much to learn but yet so many people held back saying certain things to Taehyung which was understandable. They didn't know Taehyung and Taehyung didn't know them but deep down, he did trust them all. He just didn't know if they trusted him. Though as Taehyung was walking back to the packhouse where he stayed, he heard a growl behind him.

Eyes widening, Taehyung stood in place when he felt the huff of air on his back. Mouthing 'oh my god' over and over until he slowly turned to see a huge werewolf right in front of him. Stepping back a few times as the werewolf approached him, Taehyung suddenly needed to fall onto his knees and so that's what he did.

Bowing his head, Taehyung closed his head and hoped for the werewolf to calm the fuck down. "Kisu, what the fuck are you doing now." Taehyung left his head where it was when hearing the familiar voice of Jungkook ring through his ears. "Taehyung, get up." and Just like that, Taehyung was lifting his head and scurrying to his feet. Jungkook stepped in front of Kisu who huffed out.

"You can make anyone else submit to you around here but for him, got that?" Jungkook pinched at Kisu's snout in which earned a whine from the alpha male that growled at Jungkook, scratching at the dirt before he turned and left the two to go back to his guarding. Jungkook rolling his eyes and turned to Taehyung who was still figuring out what the fuck happened.

"You good?" Jungkook asked, not even looking worried or concerned. "What happened?" Taehyung asked with curiosity. Chuckling a bit, Jungkook folded his arms over his chest. "His name is Kisu and he just made you submit to him. It's when an alpha uses his alpha tone on your wolf that makes you fall to your knees like a little slut." Jungkook tilted his head with a devilish smile.

"Oh- so you're calling me a slut because of my rank now?" Taehyung asked, stepping forward. In werewolf terms, he might be an omega or whatever the fuck they call them but he was indeed a man too. "No. I'm stating that you are a slut, omega." Jungkook stepped forward as well with the same devilish smirk.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, nodding once or twice before turning to walk but instead he walked back and punched Jungkook right in the jaw. At first yes he was going to walk away like his wolf was telling him to do but Taehyung as a person was steaming. This alpha loser didn't know a thing about him and so he pushed through the wolf instinct and punched Jungkook.

Which was a fucking horrible idea. Taehyung grabbed his wrist the moment he pulled his hand away from Jungkook's cheek. "Holy Jesus mother fucking Christ." Taehyung crouched to hold his wrist firmly. As for Jungkook, he did feel a little blow but nothing that really hurt him physically. Rubbing his cheek softly, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was mumbling curses.

Jungkook felt a little bad knowing that Taehyung didn't know if he did try punch Jungkook then- that would probably break Taehyung's hand and so the boy crouched down. "Here, let me se-" Jungkook stopped talking as Taehyung stood up. "Just fuck off." Taehyung spat at Jungkook before turning and walking away from the boy with a pulsing wrist.

Taehyung sat in the infirmary with himself and the 'doctor' for the werewolves. "It seems like a sprain, tell me Taehyung. What did you do hm?" The female asked Taehyung who rolled his eyes. "I punched Jungkook, or tried," Taehyung mumbled with embarrassment as the female's eyes widened. "You tried to punch an alpha?" She asked.

Taehyung again rolled his eyes at the statement of 'alpha'. Just because he was an 'omega' rank didn't make him any less of a man. He felt so belittled being called omega. "Dear... if you tried to punch him any harder than you did you would have ended up with a broken wrist." The female sucked in a breath while wrapping Taehyung's hand.

"How would that even be possible. I'm a man too, I can be just as equally strong." Taehyung tried to defend himself in which only confused the older woman on what Taehyung was going on about. "Never mind... I'll keep that in mind." Taehyung sucked on his lip and winced every now and then as the wrap was being put on him.

Eventually, Taehyung was leaving the infirmary though the moment he stepped out, Jimin was waiting outside for Taehyung who sighed in relief to see a familiar face. "What the hell happened to you?!" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung's hand with concern. "Punched Jungkook- or tried." Taehyung shrugged, Jimin's eyes widening.

Groaning, Taehyung stepped down from the stairs. "Alright, tell me. Why can't I punch Jungkook? I'm a man just as he is. He's lucky I didn't use all my strength too!" Taehyung went on and on. Jimin listened and hummed along, waiting until Taehyung stopped and eventually he did. "Here is the thing Tae baby. Jungkook yeah? he's an alpha rank. The only rank that can really hurt him is the alpha's and beta's, if they tried enough. The only pain you can cause him is the heartache. Us omega's? are literally nothing to them when it comes to punching and fighting them."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when hearing those words but also thought of something that caused him to smile. "So, since I can't punch Jungkook... you're saying I could give him a heartache? Jimin- please walk with me will you?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his arm around Jimin who raised an eyebrow, slowly walking with Taehyung. "What are you planning-" The boy asked, Taehyung poking Jimin's cheek. "Oh, just a little revenge."