𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Everything started to calm down at the pack grounds. Within days there were many people helping out to make the pack grounds homier than it should have been but- of course, things happened.  All the bodies did get buried and everything was settled back. The newer cabins that were built were given to others who had lost their home. Wonho was back on his job with Hoseok who never really had time to rest- but Wonho did grant him a week to himself and his family.

Jungkook and Taehyung had been just fine. Both enjoying their time together in the bedroom simply talking over things and cuddling. Sleeping in each others arms and all. It was what they really needed after that week but things had to be done and Jungkook still had other things to do and so he would either take Taehyung along of leave Taehyung with Wonho- nothing against Jimin but if anything were to happen well- Jimin wouldn't be the best of help.

"Another pack meeting?" Taehyung asked while walking out of his cabin with Jungkook who nodded and held out his hand for Taehyung to grab in which he did. "It's needed since we do have a lot of things to cover. We lost... a lot of good people who did help us in the pack and now we're down some people in certain groups." Jungkook explained to Taehyung who nibbled his lip.

A feeling stirring within him cause he did know this was his fault even if people did not blame him. It really was but he couldn't let Jungkook know how he felt about that because well- he didn't want to be scolded and besides- he felt like he already knew what Jungkook would say and so he always pushed that guilty feeling aside. Feeling his hand swaying, Taehyung looked at his hand locked with Jungkook's.

"So I was thinking later on when we're done everything, I can... go show you where we buried your dad," Jungkook spoke slowly and hesitantly, not sure if it was too soon to bring it up but he did. Taehyung felt a heavy feeling but it would be nice to know where they buried his father. So with a nod, Taehyung agreed to that and that was it for that conversation as they entered the packhouse.

Everyone has gathered already in which only had Jungkook apologizing but also realized that he was ten minutes early so he took back his sorry? Yeah- a little confusing there but it did cause a laugh to break out between the people within the room. When Jungkook saw Seokjin, he let go of Taehyung's hand and walked over to Seokjin who put down his drink to hug Jungkook.

Taehyung sucked in a breath while watching. Through everything that happened and what they've been through- they were still best friends by the seem of it and Taehyung loved that they put everything in the past. In which he would have to learn to do and so he walked over to the two who were conversing until Taehyung showed up. Seokjin went silent while looking at Taehyung.

"...Congrats on the pregnancy Taehyung, I'm very happy for you. Even happier that you came out alive." Seokjin grabbed his glass of water. "Well, I'm happy that you came back." Taehyung held out his arms for a hug. That caused Jungkook and Seokjin to look shocked but Seokjin gladly wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Taehyung patted Seokjin's shoulder.

"Please, what you did to me would never compare to what just happened to me. You're forgiven." Taehyung pulled away while Jungkook had his jaw open. "I can't believe you can joke around like that." Jungkook scoffed while Seokjin laughed. "Your mate still does surprise me. Can't wait to know how your pup's personality will be like. A mixture of you two? Oh boy." Seokjin's eyes were widened while drinking his water.

That made Taehyung and Jungkook laugh before they looked at each other. "Okay... okay we're going to have one hell of a time with our pup-" Taehyung came to realize while Jungkook's smile soon fell. Gasping lightly when he came to realize the attitudes between the two. "Oh... oh no if the pup has your stubbornness then we are doomed." Jungkook put his hand over his mouth.

"That's it, we're throwing the whole kid away." Taehyung shrugged which only made Jungkook push Taehyung away playfully. "Shut the hell up Taehyung-" he broke into laughter after hearing what Taehyung spoke. "Kidding! I'm kidding!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook's waist with a huge grin before he was seating himself on the couch with Jungkook, discussing their personality traits.

As for Wonho, he watched the two laugh and smile. Almost like they were the only two in the room while he then looked at the others in the room. Hoseok and Jimin clinging to each other with their son while his own mate was playing with Kaison. "Almost like nothing ever happened." Seokjin stepped aside from Wonho who breathed in and slowly breathed out. "Yeah... but so much has happened. They're here happy and so am I but others are at home grieving. It just doesn't sit right with me." Wonho sighed.

Seokjin bit the inner side of his cheek before placing his hand on Wonho's shoulder. "You can't save everyone Wonho. If you could I know you would have saved everyone. They fought for a good reason and they will always be remembered. For now, we need to move on and see where we can go from here." Seokjin looked at Wonho who nodded in agreement before disrupting everyone with a clap of his hands so he would catch their attention.

"So we are down many wolves in many groups. The ones who were on duty that night of the attack were all killed. So we're down to six wolves in that group. Some Hunters were out and killed which leaves less than five. Scouts, Guardians- we are down some people not only from the groups but from the pack in general and we have a lot of hurting people." Wonho sighed.

"So, for now, we will make a schedule for everything and talk it out with everyone to see if they are comfortable enough. Then we will recruit some of the younger wolves who have been training. I know they are young but we need all the help we can get if we want to get this pack back up and running like how it used to be and if so, better than before." Wonho started to hand out a paper to everyone in the room.

"Taehyung, Jimin and Hyungwon, you three have the decision to work with the pups or the ill wolves who are the weaker pack mates meaning the elderly as well," Wonho explained as Taehyung nodded and looked at the paper. "Jimin, Hyungwon? What are you guys choosing? Just so we don't all choose the same place." Taehyung looked over Jungkook.

Hyungwon tapped his foot against the carpet before he hummed. "I think I'll go with the elderly and ill. It's more of my speciality and I have two kids already so- my baby fever is well handled with those two." He chuckled while he turned to Wonho who smiled and nodded, writing that down. "Jungwoo chose that too so you'll be working with him and Xiaojun."

Both Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other before Jimin looked at Kaison. "Well, I'd like to work with the pups." Wonho wrote that down while Taehyung nibbled his lip. "Is it possible for me to switch days? Like work with pups one day and the other day I can go with the elderly and ill?" Taehyung asked with eyebrows knitted. "Of course, yeah, that's a good idea Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled with that and nodded before he leaned back on Jungkook who wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist. "And for you guys?" Wonho looked at the alphas and beta in the room. "I'll take hunting." Jungkook leaned his head onto Taehyung who turned to Jungkook with knitted eyebrows. "Excuse me? Haven't you like... almost died every time you went hunting?" Taehyung brought up.

"I mean- just twice.. or three times. I don't know!" Jungkook scoffed at that but Wonho agreed with that. "Now that people know you are the mate of Youra's long lost son- I suggest you pick something in the pack. Safer. Hoseok is choosing hunting, correct?" Hoseok nodded at that while Seokjin thought over his options. "I'll need to talk to you later about this, alpha." Seokjin looked at Wonho who was confused but gave the okay to that.

"Well, what can I do? I can be a sentinel but that involves me leaving Taehyung all hours of the day and the only option is being a herbal wolf which alphas here don't do-" Taehyung sparked a liking in that idea as he turned to Jungkook then Wonho who was also liking that idea. "No- no I'm not doing that. Come on just let me go out with Hoseok." Jungkook tried to negotiate his way into hunting but in the end, he was put into herbal.

"What's so bad about it? You already know so much from your mother. You'll be a great help when I get sick or when you get sick, our pup. It'll be great." Taehyung pressed a kiss against Jungkook's cheek. The idea of keeping his family healthy with his knowledge of herbal medicine did make him feel good so- well- maybe it wouldn't be that bad. "Okay, yeah, I'll do that or whatever." he mumbled with a pout while Taehyung chuckled at his cute mate.