𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Taehyung was very clingy with Kaison that day and Jimin noticed that too. As they prepared supper for Jimin's little family along with Taehyung. After putting the carrots into the pot, Taehyung hurried over to Kaison and fed the pup that was making 'num num num' noises. "Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked with a chuckle. Getting a spoonful of the food for Kaison, Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Why?" Taehyung asked before smiling at Kai and feeding the boy that sucked on his bottom lip once fed. Clapping his hands on his high chair table. "You've been really, really clingy with Kaison today." Jimin hummed but shrugged it off. "Then again, when are you not." Jimin sat next to Taehyung who nibbled on his lip. "I don't know. I just.. feel really affectionate I guess." Taehyung smiled at Jimin before turning away.

Though that wasn't true at all. It was obvious it was because of his dream. God Taehyung wouldn't know what would have happened if Jungkook didn't wake him when he did. Shaking his head, Taehyung looked out the window. "It's getting late, isn't it?" Taehyung looked over at Jimin who smiled lightly. "I'm sure he's fine Taehyung. Don't overthink it."

"I keep trying to communicate with him but he's too out of range." Taehyung pouted, stirring the baby food before putting it down since Kaison was pretty occupied with his fingers and the food all over them. Then the flashbacks came back from his nightmare he had that night. A sudden scare causing his throat to close up for a moment.

Jimin then turned off the stove before turning to Tae who collected himself with a cough and rubbed his throat. Acting like nothing happened as he sat back. Hoseok soon walked into the cabin and was quick to pick up his pup, nuzzling his nose against Kaison's nose. "Theres my big boy." Hoseok chuckled, kissing Kaison's forehead before walking over to Jimin. "And theres my big big boy." He winked, stealing a kiss from Jimin.

Rolling his eyes, Jimin smiled before getting the plates ready. "What did you do today?" Jimin asked as Taehyung listened. Seeing them as a happy family made his heart thump with happiness for the three. Kaison clinging to Hoseok while Jimin looked at Hoseok and Kaison like they were the only two in the room. Which is how Taehyung felt too.

"We're thinking of building more cabins as the pack is growing. Also, we're assigning more wolves on duty during the night time. Covering each and every entrance along with exit." Hoseok told the two in the room, seating himself with Kaison on his lap. "You guys don't have to do that." Taehyung butted in. "But.. we do Taehyung. It's not only to keep you safe but everyone else. Besides, your father and Jungkook both agreed on that."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he heard that his father and Jungkook agreed on something that he wasn't apart of but then— Hoseok made a good point saying it wasn't for his safety only. With a nod of his head, Taehyung smiled and let the two carry on with their conversation. "Don't you guys have the little saying though?" Jimin asked which made both boys furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"The.." Jimin tried to think about what he heard by thinking it over. "The... cabin thing where like, if you make more cabins then you're only bringing like.. harm to the pack?" Jimin tried to put it into words and make it sound reasonable. Hoseok took a while to get what Jimin was talking about before he shaped his mouth into an 'o'. "I totally forgot about that." Hoseok whispered out.

Although, Taehyung was still confused on the 'saying' Jimin was talking about. Clicking his tongue from seeing the confusion, Jimin turned to Taehyung. "I don't know the whole story but it's been told whenever the pack finished making the extra cabins, an attack would happen which would bring the pack down in members. So then there would be empty cabins, until the pack expanded, again."