𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Taehyung looked at the house from the vehicle while Jungkook conversed with Namjoon who was being a big chatterbox the whole way but that didn't bother either of them. Taking a deep breath in- Taehyung held it for a few seconds before breathing back out and opening up the door to grab the things in the trunk but Jungkook got out of the vehicle just in time along with Namjoon who shooed Taehyung away from the luggage in the trunk.

"You two may have forgotten but I am a man too you know." Taehyung stood behind the two. "Yeah, a pregnant man," Jungkook mumbled. "Yeah because someone doesn't know how to pull out." Taehyung kicked the back of Jungkook's leg before walking off to go open the door to the house. Namjoon holding back his laugh when Jungkook looked over at Namjoon.

"Okay he allowed me to- you know in him." Jungkook tried to convince Namjoon who quickly grabbed the two bags and got away from Jungkook. "I don't need to know this. Nope, not at all." Namjoon shivered from the information while walking into the house that Taehyung had entered and was taking a look around. The house was still very neat and now he understood why his father would leave most days. Most likely just to come clean and do other things.

The heavy feeling hit him but he easily pushed that away. "You can just put the bags on the couch Namjoon, thank you." Taehyung smiled at Namjoon who did what he said. "Yeah, no problem. I actually just moved in a few blocks away with my lover and so if you need anything just give me a call." Namjoon rubbed at Taehyung's shoulder. "Your lover? What? When?"

Namjoon stilled at his words. Wait- shit he was not supposed to say that. At least not right now because this was not the way Taehyung was supposed to find out. "What? Lover? Who? Oh, do you hear that? I gotta run." Namjoon patted Taehyung's shoulder once more and left the house after slapping Jungkook's back playfully. Taehyung was not able to get out a word out before the door was closed.

"He's hiding his lover and I will find out. Just for that, I'm calling him every hour." Taehyung ran his tongue over his teeth before grabbing the bags. "He didn't have a mat- boyfriend- girlfriend? fuck okay, I'm obviously not good with words." Jungkook dropped the bag on the floor before seating himself and looking around the place. "Your dad had some good style." Jungkook hummed, his eyes scanning the walls and decor in the room.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah. It was surprising. I always expected my dad to be a drunk mess honestly- then again I must have read too many fictions based off dead beat dads." Taehyung shrugged before seating himself on Jungkook's lap when there were two perfectly fine couches he could sit on. Nonetheless, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

It's been two days since they made the decision to come out here and do what they needed to do. Wonho was against the idea and he was sure he could keep Jungkook and his family safe but in the end, he obviously couldn't keep Jungkook and Taehyung there. Jimin was pretty emotional considering Taehyung was like his other half- excluding Hoseok who was literally mated to him but that was not the point. 

That morning they left for how long? they didn't know but as long as they would need. More than a week of course. Taehyung wanted to ease Jungkook into his family but not only that. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to experience life in the city- and hopefully get back before Jungkook's rut came. Not sure how they would handle that but Taehyung was sure they would work something out.

"So what should we do today?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who laid back on the male. "Rest. I don't want to overwork myself." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands and held him closer. "I'm good with that." he kissed Taehyung's cheek while the boy scoffed. "Not like you had a choice." he chuckled when Jungkook forced him off his lap. "No- No Jeon Jungkook come back here and love me!" Taehyung held out his arms while watching Jungkook walk away.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled out once more. It was not until minutes did Jungkook come back with cereal. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked while sitting up on the couch as Jungkook eyed Taehyung. "I'm flying Taehyung." He rolled his eyes. "Feeding myself, of course." Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung, scooping up some cereal on his spoon while putting it close to Taeyhung's lips. "Eat up and take your vitamins. If you're still hungry I'll see what is in the fridge and cook you up something."

Taehyung starred at the cereal before looking at Jungkook. "I really don't deserve you but I'm so glad that you're mine you know that?" Taehyung then took the spoonful into his mouth and made some cute faces while he crunched on the cereal. "You deserve me. Every part of me." Jungkook put the cereal down just so he could connect his lips onto Taehyung's- who was still trying to free his mouth of the leftover cereal.

Taehyung chuckled between the kisses before he was being laid back onto the couch. Hands roaming along Taehyung's leg until it reached his shirt in which Jungkook pulled up just to have some skin on skin contact before he was moving on top of Taehyung in a better position. His knee now between his legs and this is where Taehyung started to catch on.

Shaking his head, Taehyung broke the kiss and place his hand on Jungkook's chest. "We're not... no." Taehyung looked at the boy above him. A sigh coming from Jungkook. "Please? I'll be gentle I promise." Jungkook leaned back onto Taehyung but this time he was kissing against Taehyung's jawline. "Please," Jungkook whispered out while pressing his knee harder against Taehyung's crotch. Not even an hour in the house and Jungkook was ready to fuck Taehyung, great.

It's not that Taehyung did not want to have sex- he missed that kind of intimacy but like- this is his father's house and they only just got there. The saying 'he'll always be watching you' did not help at this moment and it was fucked to think about but Taehyung really couldn't help it. With a swift movement, Taehyung pushed Jungkook off and left him at the couch as he stood up to go plug the tv in. "We'll watch some movies, yeah? That's something we don't do back at the pack."

Jungkook whined from the couch but was on his feet and invading Taehyung's personal space once again. "Good idea. I would love to do that with you after we do something else." Taehyung yelped when he was picked up and was being taken down the hall and into the bedroom. "This is so wrong I swear." Taehyung hid his face when the door closed behind them.

Jungkook chuckled lowly while having Taehyung slide down until his feet were touching the floor. Taehyung gulping with his hands snaking around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook brought his hand up to Taehyung's neck and held it firmly before he tilted his head up and began kissing delicately against the skin. Whispering little words that would make Taehyung intake a sharp breath just from hearing Jungkook talk so dirty yet so innocent at the same time? Crazy.

"Can't- Can't do this here." Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook with his words but it was clear his body wanted other things. Eventually, Jungkook did stop but that didn't stop him from cuddling Taehyung. "I really miss your body," Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's skin. The fingers of Taehyung lingering through Jungkook's hair. Pulling lightly at the roots. "I miss more than just your body- It's just- it's weird. This is my deceased father's house and we literally just got here."

"Well, when you put it like that." Jungkook shifted away from Taehyung. Acting as if he was suddenly uncomfortable around Taehyung. "You're such a big baby." Taehyung rolled over to Jungkook before straddling him. "This is very inappropriate Taehyung. This is your f-" Jungkook went cross-eyed just to look down at the hand covering his mouth.

Taehyung ran his tongue across his bottom lip while his finger pressed against Jungkook's lips in a shushing way. "You want to be a big baby? Be my guest but when I start calling you my omega don't you-" Taehyung stopped when hearing the growl emitting from Jungkook. An innocent chuckle coming from Taehyung. "What? does my omega not like that?" Taehyung tilted his head while tracing his finger down Jungkook's broad chest.

Grabbing onto Taehyung's wrists, Jungkook held them firmly before sitting up. "Don't test me Taehyung," Jungkook warned the boy who only smiled at that. "Try me, omega." Taehyung now had no idea where this came from because he swore just a second ago he was against the whole idea but honestly- teasing Jungkook was one of the best things in the world if he was being honest.

Taehyung thought this would have set something off within Jungkook but instead, he was removed and Jungkook stood up. "So, what about that movie huh?" Great, now he was teasing.