𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

Taehyung couldn't hear anything at that moment. The words echoing in his ears and his mind playing it over and over and over until it was a broken record in his head. "Congratulations Taehyung, you're pregnant." Ran through Taehyung's head as he stared at the ceiling. Everything was in slow motion for him at this moment. His head in a haze as he shook his head.

Jimin was just as shocked as Taehyung was. Deep down he did hope Taehyung was right and maybe, just maybe he was the type to not get his periods but- that was not the case. Jimin knew how much Taehyung didn't want this to happen but the other side of him was so happy for Taehyung. Seeing how Taehyung was reacting, he knew congratulating Taehyung was not the best idea right now.

Taehyung shut his eyes for a moment as he took it all in. The overwhelming feel had him feeling extremely dizzy. Thinking back to his words and how he wished this would never happen to him but what did he expect? He allowed Jungkook to knot him any chance he could get and wished that he would possibly get away with not getting pregnant.

Opening his teary eyes, Taehyung looked at the woman who was flabbergasted that Taehyung was not happy about this. Any other omega she dealt with in this situation was more than happy with hearing news like this. Usually, crying from happiness but Taehyung? He sat there, tears being held back as he stared blankly at the woman who sat there.

"How many weeks." Taehyung choked out. The tears fell after he spoke but he was quick to wipe them away. Holding onto his last piece of sanity before he lost his shit in that room. "From what I saw on the ultrasound, you are roughly around eight weeks." That caused Taehyung to have a lump in his throat. "Eight weeks? That's impossible. Jungkook's rut was a week ago. I can't be eight weeks." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

Jimin agreed but then started to think it over before he knitted his eyebrows together. "Or... you guys conceived a different time. It's not always rare to get pregnant when not in heat or rut. Harder but not impossible." Jimin explained to Taehyung in which the woman nodded in agreement. "That is right." She told Taehyung who then started to math up the weeks.

Taehyung got up from the bed to grab at the calendar on the counter before going back eight weeks from then. When he did get to the following week, he stopped breathing for a good minute as he slowly nodded before putting the calendar down. Taehyung could feel his emotions trying to break through him but he held them back.

"Eight weeks ago is when Jungkook and I mated with each other." Taehyung sniffled before he turned back to the two. "If I was pregnant... why do I look like I'm not? I'm pretty skinny and it should show by now, right? and why were the pregnancy tests negative? I've been being tossed around, tackled and kicked. I shouldn't even be carrying a pup right now from what I have been doing." Taehyung explained, confused about this whole situation.

"This pup inside me could not survive through what I have been doing," Taehyung explained to the woman who could not give Taehyung an answer. "That I can't answer Taehyung. Our bodies work differently and with your pregnancy... I think it's something to do with your DNA as... it took me a while to find the sack. It was like the sack was hidden and I was just about to give up on looking but, then I saw it. I don't think your pregnancy is just any pregnancy."

She went quiet for a moment before she looked at Taehyung who was lost in his head before she got up from her seat quickly to walk out of the room. Jimin moving aside to watch her walk into another room, hearing noises coming from the other room before she came walking out with a book in her arms. Already flipping through the pages like a mad man. "What are you looking for? What is that?"

Taehyung had his hand on his stomach as he asked the question. She put the book down once she found the page she was looking for. "I've only ever heard about hidden pregnancies once in my life and I never had anyone have something like this. Your father is Korain who was once mated to your mother... Youra right? And she was a healer. Healers are rare, haven't been around in centuries. So when one is born, it's an extreme risk." She explained.

Well, Taehyung knew he was at risk already but he still didn't get the point of the story. "There are myths and stories we hear when we're smaller. This hidden pregnancy myth was one of them. Where if you are a powerful omega, your body does anything and everything to keep the pup safe. With another help of a powerful omega that is. The story I heard about was told to be a myth though and-"

Jimin nudged the woman who looked at Taehyung who had a blank expression. Thinking back now to his dreams. Everything seemed to backtrack to his dreams and this started to scare him from the dreams he has been having lately. His dream of stabbing pain at the pit of his stomach. The dream where he met his mother for the first time in his life and where she was healing him. Or in this case, now that he understood she was hiding the pup. Though the pains? Maybe something happened? and she healed the pup?

Taehyung breathed out shakily as he closed his eyes. "I'm pregnant," Taehyung said aloud. Not for the two in the room but to hear himself say those words. To allow himself to accept his pregnancy. As much as he didn't want this and as much as he wished this never happened, it happened and he was not going to act like it didn't. Then he couldn't hold back the emotions.

Bringing his hands up to his face, Taehyung broke into a cry. The mixed emotions rushing through him as he shook his head. Hidden pregnancy or not, this was something he had to worry about for the next few months. Then he would have to worry about his pup his whole life or so he hoped his pup would make a full life. Shaking lightly, Jimin walked over and brought Taehyung into a hug.

Immediately Taehyung grabbed onto Jimin and whispered into his best friend's ear how much he fucked up. "I fucked up Jimin. Oh my god, I fucked up and now my baby has to live in fear for the rest of their fucking life." Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut. "I fucked up," Taehyung repeated over and over to Jimin who tried his best to convince Taehyung this was a blessing and everything would turn around for Taehyung.

When Taehyung did calm down, he was silent the whole time. Either giving slight nods or hums anytime one of the two would say anything to him. "So you'll need to take these vitamins. One in the morning and one before you sleep. You can stop in anytime in the next three weeks or so and we'll see how you're doing then, alright Taehyung?" She patted Taehyung's lap.

With a hum, Taehyung got off the gurney before he was grabbing the bag of vitamins and walking out of the room and soon out of the cabin. "Wait-" Jimin struggled to fix the shoe that he took off inside the cabin as his feet were hurting. "Taehyung, take the vitamin now." Jimin nudged Taehyung who breathed out before grabbing the bottle.

Taehyung popped the gummy into his mouth before he started to walk again. There was silence between the two before Jimin brought up something that had Taehyung stopping in his tracks. "How are you going to tell Jungkook?" Taehyung felt as if his heart dropped into his stomach as he rolled his shoulders back. Not giving much thought before he shrugged. "Not telling him."

Now Jimin stopped in his tracks as Taehyung walked but stopped when he noticed Jimin was gone. "You're not... but... Taehyung, this is something you should really tell-" Taehyung shook his head. "You're not the one pregnant Jimin. Jungkook is not your mate, he's mine and if I don't want to tell him then that's my decision. I'll tell him when I want to tell him. Right now I can't. So I ask you to respect my decision, okay?"

Jimin heard the crack in Taehyung's voice and dropped the whole thing as he nodded. Not wanting to upset Taehyung who started to walk again. Not wanting to cry anymore as he had to get home and wait for his mate to get back from working with the other alphas in the pack. Not wanting to be suspicious about anything. Did he really think hiding this secret from Jungkook was necessary? Right now, he did think it was. Oh, how he would regret that.