𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

[M]

Throughout the night was tiring, Taehyung finally getting a kick in of sleepiness and passed out for maybe half an hour before he was up and at it again. Hell, they went from thigh riding, fingering, dry humping, sucking dick multiple times really. Jungkook was surprisingly keeping up, wanting to pleasure the boy in front of him.

Of course he didn't cum as much times as Taehyung did due to well— his dick just couldn't keep up but anytime he thought about pounding that ass— god his cock was blowing up like a bouncy castle on steroids. Don't ask him what he means— his head is hazy with sex. The next thing Jungkook knew was after convincing Taehyung to lower himself on his face, the older boy yelped.

Spreading out Taehyung's legs more and getting a better view at the slicked up hole in front of him. After wrapping his hand around Taehyung's length, his tongue darted out just at Taehyung's entrance and slowly to his balls. This is where Taehyung almost jumped up after feeling Jungkook's tongue. "O-Oh fu-fuck!" Taehyung gulped harshly. Jungkook only lowered Taehyung down and began to slowly stroke the male.

Hearing the quiet moans, Jungkook smirked, probing the entrance with his finger before he started to fuck Taehyung like so. "Fuuu— mmpfhh koo-kook! yes, yes fuck yes." Taehyung breathed out, biting his lip while bringing his hand to his nipples where he pinched at them just to stimulate him more.

Then came the wet feeling along with the finger  digging deep within Taehyung. Almost damn made Taehyung heart drop into his stomach. Choking a moan, Taehyung threw his head back. Jungkook licked up the slick that was dribbling down from his ass, loving the taste of his mate. There he poked his tongue at the entrance, prodding the insides of his walls.

The only time Jungkook pulled away was to blow at the gaping hole or spank at the now red ass. Meanwhile, Taehyung was a wreck. An absolute wreck and that was all because of Jungkook. Taehyung crying in pleasure above him, his hand squeezing around the length and blowing at the hole just for Taehyung to shudder. Just like that— Taehyung was riding through a dry orgasm that Jungkook caused.

Shortly after though, Taehyung was cumming onto Jungkook's chest. Losing himself in the process of everything. Oh god he was so tired. So much dirty things in so little time. Did that stop Taehyung? For a while, yes but god, they still had god knows how many hours left.

Luckily for Jungkook, it was only a two day heat. The boy laid there on the mattress in the corner with Taehyung sleeping right next to him. Completely blown out from the two day sex fest he went through. Jungkook had just woken up and he woke up pretty fucking proud of himself.

Through it all, he didn't end up with his dick up Taehyung's ass. Obviously he was allowed while Taehyung was in heat— but it was important for him to have the permission to do so when Taehyung is not in heat. Considering they just started getting to know each other, he figured Taehyung would like that Jungkook didn't do anything rash.

Jungkook watched Taehyung sleep for an hour or so before the boy started to shift and slowly open his eyes. Jungkook gulped, shifting a little more comfortable as he watched Taehyung look around and crinkle his nose. "It reeks of.. us." Taehyung slowly mumbled, his voice dry and breaking. Jungkook could only give a dry chuckle from the lack of water they both had.

Clearing his throat, Taehyung looked around before he began to stretch, slowly moving to his side and remembering the past two days with Jungkook. Suddenly having red hot cheeks as he gulped down nothing— "I liked it." Jungkook spoke up when noticing Taehyung started to blush, most likely out of embarrassment.

"The two days with you. I liked- loved it. Thank you for letting me help you through it." Jungkook cracked a smile, Taehyung giving a slow nod. "Thanks for.. not going all the way I guess." Taehyung breathed out in relief, looking at Jungkook who nodded. "I knew you'd have a line to what I can do." Jungkook spoke softly as Taehyung looked over Jungkook's upper body.

His eyes widened at the marks left over. The scratches were bad in front and that made him afraid to look at the back. The multiple marks around Jungkook's neck and collarbone though? He suddenly felt like he was in middle school. "Oh believe me when I say you don't look just as worse." Jungkook added on from seeing Taehyung's facial expression.

Taehyung placed his hand over his neck before he unknowingly smiled, shaking his head. That's when he was checking Jungkook out again but this time, he noticed something was wrong. Slowly, Taehyung got up from the mattress and moved closer to Jungkook, tilting his head up.

Confused, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it?" Jungkook asked in a raspy voice. "Your mark from Mingyu, where is it? I saw it when you came in, it's not-" Taehyung ran his finger over the place he knew he saw the bite mark. That caught Jungkook's attention as he sat up. Already having his pants on, he got up to hurry upstairs.

Jungkook held where the bite mark was supposed to be felt until he reached the bathroom where he leaned into the mirror. The bite mark was no longer there. Instead he had hickeys and scratches everywhere but his bite mark with Mingyu? It was gone. And he didn't know how to feel about this.

Relieved? Sad? Heck he didn't know but then he felt relieved. The bond broke without having the six months come up. Jungkook looked down for a moment and breathed out before he looked up to see Taehyung staring right back at him from the mirror. "Did I do something? God Jungkook i'm so sorry. I-I don't know how to fix this but i'll uhm I- I don't kn-"

Taehyung yelped when Jungkook grabbed at his waist and pulled him close. Without even processing anything, his world stopped the moment Jungkook connected their lips. And everyone was right about the feeling. They both felt like it was just them in the world, their lips pressed together in a slow movement. Stomachs churning in the best feeling possible. Placing his hand on Taehyung's cheek, Jungkook tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

•••••
look 👏🏼 i know i'm 37 chapters in with nO SMUT but believe me. I will add smut for you horny ones when I am absolutely ready to add it into the story line, thank you 🥺 and hope you're enjoying the story !