𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

After Jungkook left- Taehyung didn't know what else to do but sit there on the couch or go off for a walk to clear his mind. The house was lonely without Jungkook and he still had to figure out what this whole dream of his mother meant and so why not go to the place he was in his dream? Right? right. Taehyung figured it would be safe to go alone considering it's been months since there was an attack. Plus he had a mind link with Jungkook so he was fine.

Taehyung left the house in his oversized hoodie- or well it was Jungkook's hoodie but it was his now. Taehyung put on his slippers and walked out looking like a crackhead almost- or so he thought he looked like anyway but it was whatever. He already had a mate who was his soulmate, he didn't need to try look hot. Jungkook was stuck with his crackhead ass now.

The thought made Taehyung laugh as he started his little walk towards the woods, moving his head side to side in a little dancing movement. Now- he didn't exactly know where he was in his dream but he was sure if he walked around then he would eventually recognize where he was. Or so he hoped he would let's just hope this works.

During this walk, Taehyung was thinking over some things. Like how Jungkook obviously wanted pups. Still didn't change his mind but it was sad how Jungkook was hoping for pups and then they came out negative- well, some of them. The one positive had him questioning though. It was a possibility, right? The four-day rut Jungkook went through was him knotting Taehyung any chance he could get.

From what Taehyung read. When in heat or rut, the omega was extremely fertile. Then just before Taehyung could get into any deeper thoughts, he heard a crack from behind him. Learning from many stupid horror movies, he didn't whip around. If someone was following him, he should give no attention and just get back to where he needed to be.

Could have also been him stepping on a branch or something but it was definitely coming from behind him. Gulping, Taehyung took a turn and went straight for a while. There it was again, the stupid fucking branch break from just little ways behind him. That's when he mind linked Jungkook. 'Where are you.' Jungkook mind linked back to Taehyung at the same moment.

'Trail behind our house. I'm not paying any attention to whatever or whoever is behind me. I'm trying to get back.' Taehyung gulped with his mind link. Not wanting to worry Jungkook even if he was literally about to scream and run off like an idiot. Taking another turn before he was walking towards the pack grounds with a racing heart.

Then there was a growl heard right behind him. Right fucking behind him that caused him to stop in his steps. Completely frozen in his spot as he felt the huff from the obvious werewolf behind him. 'Jungkook, hurry!' Taehyung linked right before he heard shifting and suddenly someone was standing behind him.

"There you are." It was more of a whisper, the breath hot and heavy against Taehyung's skin. "You're a beautiful one aren't you, Taehyung." The chuckle came out as a low and raspy one. Taehyung didn't have the right mind to turn around to see who this was nor did he want to turn around to find out what this person could do to him if he did turn around. "Don't be scared omega. I only want to see the said son of Youra." his nose rested behind Taehyung's neck.

"Wh-Who are you." Taehyung choked out, looking forward to see if Jungkook was coming. 'I'm coming Tae. Fuck where are you!' Jungkook snarled when he couldn't pick up the scent of Taehyung right away. "Someone you'll worship very, very soon doll. For now, I'll let you have fun with your mate." He chuckled behind Taehyung who felt like he was about to throw up from how scared he was.

"Don't miss me too much, omega. I'll be back for you very soon my love. Now go on, run off my little healer." The wolf whispered into Taehyung's ear, running his hand down Taehyung's arms. A growl emitted from the wolf, signaling Taehyung to run. Once feeling like he was able to move his feet again, he started to run forward. Taehyung didn't give one hell about knowing who this person was because all he wanted to do was get out of there.

Jumping into mid-air where he transformed and was running twice as faster as he did in his human form. Running not even that long before he saw Jungkook who was with Hoseok and Wonho who ran passed Taehyung to scope out the area just in case. Jungkook nudging his nose against Taehyung's neck for comfort. The whimpers coming from Taehyung from freight.

'I'm here pup. I'm right here.' Jungkook reassured Taehyung who pawed at Jungkook. Meanwhile, Hoseok and Wonho met up back with each other after splitting up to look around. Not so far though just in case. Nothing was to be found but a scent that was gone by the river where the wolf must've jumped into just to get rid of his scent. The two looked at each other before there was a howl from both.

Taehyung held the cup of water in his hands as he leaned on Jungkook. The words of 'I'll be back very soon' repeating in his head like a broken record. Oh god, that made him want to cry from just thinking this person coming back for him. If he just turned around! Then he would have known who this was- and he could have easily told Jungkook. The voice didn't even sound like anyone he's ever heard from either.

"We lost the scent by the river. We don't know where he could have gone." Hoseok spoke to Jungkook who rubbed at Taehyung's arm. Looking at his mate who was completely out of it. What alarmed him was that Taehyung looked like he was about to cry. "Taehyung. What's wrong? Tell me what happened." Jungkook pushed back Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with glossy eyes. "He said... he'd come back for me." Taehyung spoke with a crack in his voice. A high pitch tone from trying not to cry in front of everyone in the room. "I asked- I asked who they were and they answered wi-with someone I would worship v-very soon." Taehyung coughed out a cry.

"Told me that he wo-would let me have fun with m-my mate. Jungkook please don't let him take me. I don't- I'm scared. Oh my god, I'm so scared." Taehyung hid his face into Jungkook's chest while he cried. Though he did try to hold back his cries. Jungkook felt his heartbreak from the cries of Taehyung but also felt anger rise within him. Someone is trying to take his mate. This is what they didn't want.

Someone came to his mate and told him these things. Now his mate was crying to him and begging Jungkook to keep him safe. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer while he looked at everyone in the room. Korain, Taehyung's father was having Deja Vu from the moment but it was more worrisome because this was his son they were talking about. For as long as he lives, he would never let anything happen to his son. Mark his words.