𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

The next day was not as Taehyung would have expected it to be though once he awoke during the night feeling rather hot. Feeling a little faint, eyes blurry and within minutes he was panting. "Oh my god." Taehyung could feel his heart rate increase with a sweat droplets running down his forehead. The boy still half asleep as he tossed and turned until he was staring at the ceiling, choking out whimpers.

Then that's when Taehyung noticed the prominent boner in his pants. "Fuck, what the fuck?" The boy furrowed his eyebrows, throwing his head back onto the bed, his back slightly arching with the sudden need to hump anything, anyone! "fuck fuck fuck." Taehyung chanted over and over, his hand gripping onto the sheets of the bed.

All he could hear within his head was Jungkook's name. A wetness leaking from his ass that had him extremely embarrassed, not sure what was happening to him but what he did know was, he was extremely horny. Then just as he was about to touch himself, a scent that made his heart jump out of his chest was smelt.

The haziness of the scent taking over his body as the door swung open. "Why, aren't you just a horny little mess." Taehyung's wolf whimpered when he eyed the person who was not Jungkook. Instead the male that stood by the door was none other than Kisu. Kisu's eyes were blown out with lust, his tongue gliding over his bottom lip and even dared to run it over his teeth.

"Mm, g-go away." Taehyung moaned out, his eyes closing to try control himself but the hormones— hell the hormones were ready to pounce on Kisu any moment. "What's that doll? Want me to go? Oh come on, just let me help you." Kisu smirked, slowly climbing onto the bed and was hovering over Taehyung within seconds.

Another whimper mixed moan escaped from Taehyung, his hands pulling at the sheets. The moment Kisu pressed his nose against Taehyung's neck, the boy grabbed onto Kisu's shirt and tugged tightly but by the moment Kisu licked along Taehyung's neck, scenting him with his own scent, did Taehyung throw all his thoughts out the window, his bottom half bucking up to meet with Kisu's bottom half.

The wolf within him was growling for Taehyung to stop. Half of him wanting more from Kisu but the other half battling to push Kisu off. Luckily, before Taehyung could push away those thoughts, Kisu was practically thrown off him. Eyes widening, Taehyung pushed himself up to the headboard and caught eyes on Jungkook.

Anyone could tell how raging mad Jungkook was, his fists balled, the veins along his neck and arms popping out. Not even wasting a moment to attack Kisu who attacked back. Jungkook being more dominant in he fight, throwing the male against the wall. "You just don't learn do you?! How clear do I have to make it?" Jungkook picked the groaning male up by his neck and pushed him up against the wall, his feet no longer touching the floor.

Eyes glowing green, Jungkook felt no anger like before. The rush rushing throughout his body until he heard his name being called out. "Jungkook stop! You're killing him!" Taehyung yelled out. "Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled once more, his eyes widened from the sight in front of him. With a growl, Jungkook let Kisu fall to the floor. Choking out coughs, Kisu held onto the carpet of the floor.

Running in, Wonho and Hoseok's eyes widened at the scene in front of them. It was clear from the scent in the room that Taehyung was in heat and the raging Jungkook and coughing Kisu didn't signal anything good either. "Hoseok, stay with Jungkook." Wonho pointed to Hoseok to go and went to grab the panting boy out of bed.

Wonho was uncomfortable with having a needy, horny, whining Taehyung in his arms but he had to get Taehyung out of the pack house and into the basement where most unmated omega's and alpha's went to. "I need to help him. Hoseok! You know I need to help him!" Jungkook growled, warning Hoseok who held his hands up.

"You're not mated to him Jungkook—" Hoseok couldn't finish as Jungkook flung Hoseok onto the bed. The fact that his brother had his hands on his mate had his head going crazy. Wonho placed the boy down, having to push him away just so Taehyung would let go. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I have to do this." Taehyung was suddenly chained up. Not anything cruel but just to make sure Taehyung would stay put. Still allowed to move his legs and arms and move a few inches or so.

"Wha-What's happening to mmpfh- me." Taehyung grabbed at his shirt, moaning lowly. "You're in heat. Taehyung, you have a choice to ride through this alone or.. or I could get Jungkook for you." Oh god Taehyung wanted to scream yes. He wanted to tell Wonho to get Jungkook and leave them alone but he did the opposite.

"I can- fuck. Fuck I can smell him, please please, get him out before I go crazy. Please fuck." Taehyung grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled at it, his bottom half humping into nothing but the air. Just in time, Wonho had gone back upstairs and locked the door that he only had the key too. "Open that door." Jungkook tried to push passed Wonho.

"Hey. Hey Jungkook, you're not thinking straight look at me!" Wonho grabbed Jungkook's chin, making the boy look at him. Jungkook wasn't thinking straight clearly and so what did Wonho think? A few words of the obvious and he would snap back? The scent of Taehyung came off Wonho and all Jungkook wanted to do was toss Wonho out the window but he restrained himself.

"He's my mate. Wonho, I need to help him." Jungkook's facial expression changed to a soft one. Jungkook's fists were no longer there as he breathed out. "I won't— I won't touch him I swear. Not without his permission I just.. god I need to see him."

••••
hehehehe