𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Two days passed after Jungkook's four fucking day rut- and Taehyung was pacing back and forth to the living room and kitchen as Jungkook leaned on the kitchen counter, eyeing the pregnancy tests on the counter. "How much time left?" Taehyung asked, finally stopping his pacing as he got back to the kitchen where Jungkook brought his hand up to look at his wristwatch. "Forty seconds."

Taehyung nodded and was about to start pacing again before Jungkook grabbed the boy and back hugged him. "Stop pacing. Taehyung, everything is going to be fine, okay? Positive or negative, it'll be okay." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung huffed out with a nod. Everything would be okay, Jungkook was right. Pregnant or not- and he sure hopes it was negative.

As for Jungkook- that was a different story. He was silently excited to know if Taehyung would be baring his pup. It was exciting knowing there was a chance Taehyung is pregnant with his pup as they speak. Looking at his watch once again, Jungkook kissed Taehyung's shoulder once again and patted his ass. "Let's check now."

Taehyung did a really quick prayer in his head. Who knew Taehyung would be praying to whatever the fuck out there that he would never sin again if he was not pregnant. Taehyung walked over to Jungkook before he grabbed the first pregnancy test. "one, two." Taehyung turned it over. "three." he breathed out in relief as the pregnancy test came out negative.

Assuming the two others would be negative, Taehyung flipped over the two and he was correct. "Not pregnant." Taehyung turned to Jungkook who was looking at the pregnancy tests with furrowed eyebrows. "Why does that one have two lines then?" Jungkook asked, reaching for the third pregnancy test.

Taehyung almost completely bent over and threw up from hearing that one of the pregnancy tests were positive. "What?!" Taehyung grabbed the stick out of Jungkook's hands. Only to have Jungkook pressing against him to look at the two lines. "No, no the line is barely there." Taehyung scoffed at that. "Well if you can see it and so can I then it's there." Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"But the other two were negative." Taehyung grabbed the other two tests that were clearly negative in his eyes and also Jungkook's. Nibbling his lip, Taehyung looked at the positive pregnancy test. "No.. no okay I'll take two more and that will determine the results." Taehyung grabbed the bag of pregnancy tests he made Jimin get for him at the salutary house. It was pretty common for omegas to be going over and grabbing pregnancy tests here and there.

Taehyung finished his fourth big cup of water before disappearing into the bathroom. Jungkook sighed, sitting on the counter as he took the positive pregnancy test in his hold. Looking at the test caused Jungkook's heart to feel warm. This was everything to him really or well, second best to everything. Taehyung was his everything and he didn't want what Jungkook wanted.

Which was okay, really. It was totally okay with Jungkook though it was nice to think that there was a chance Taehyung could be carrying his pup. Swinging his legs back and forth as he held it close to him before Taehyung had come out of the bathroom. "Still can't believe I'm peeing on a pregnancy test." Taehyung put the two pregnancy tests down.

"Where is the third on-" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw that Jungkook was holding it. Nibbling his lip, Taehyung walked over to Jungkook with a slight smile. "I'm sorry." Taehyung scratched the side of his neck before placing his hand on Jungkook's neck, rubbing the nape. "For?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head a bit. "For not wanting to have pups." Taehyung said quietly.

Jungkook bit his lip, looking down at the pregnancy test before putting it aside and pulling Taehyung closer. "I love you forever and always. I can have a life without pups. I can't have a life without you. Literally." Jungkook chuckled, planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips. The sudden reminder of when Taehyung rejected Jungkook and the boy almost downright died- "You sure this is enough for you?"