𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

"And you've been hiding this from me because? What kind of benefit does this give you? Cause if you didn't notice Kisu is dead!" Taehyung stood up once he heard about the notes that were on the doors the day Jimin went over. "Calm down Taehyung. Please. I'm sorry okay? I didn't want you thinking about things and leaving." Jungkook stood up too, walking to Taehyung.

Taking Taehyung's hands into his, Jungkook looked at the confused boy before Taehyung pulled away. "Last time something happened, you left. I... I can't lose you again." Jungkook could tell how disappointed Taehyung was from the news being withheld from him. Jungkook stepped forward and took Taehyung's hands in his. "I thought I was doing the right thing. It's clear that I didn't. I'm sorry."

Taehyung now felt bad for getting mad at Jungkook. Closing his eyes before he nodded, sighing as he then wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "I'm never going to leave you Jungkook. Please know that." Taehyung mumbled to Jungkook who held tightly onto Taehyung. Though Jungkook couldn't help but think like so. Taehyung rejecting him really did put a dent in him.

Before they could share anything else, Taehyung heard Kaison crying. "Probably can't roll back onto his back." Taehyung chuckled lightly before leaving Jungkook to check up on Kaison. Jungkook looked over at Wonho who was in deep thought. Wonho mixed with emotions running through him. Not knowing what he could do to keep his pack safe.

Just then Korain walked in. The older man had a facial expression Wonho and Jungkook couldn't read. Korain looked at Wonho before he gulped down the lump in his throat. "It's happening. This is where it starts Wonho. This is just the beginning." Korain spoke to Wonho who slumped back in his seat. Korain didn't know what else to say or how else to sugar coat it.

"For now you go out there and tell everyone what they want to hear. It may not be the truth but it will stop havoc from going off. Have everyone in groups of ten when they go out and give strict rules. Lying is the last thing you should do but this is for the sake of the pack and the safety. We don't want them hiding in fear all day every day." Korain sat down across from Wonho.

"We're going to establish some rules for the pack. No going out past dark and everyone should be in the cabins by ten the latest. Younger ones by six. We'll assign people to walk omega's home and anyone else that would feel unsafe. This is only to ensure our pack is safe. To make sure we don't lose any more family."

Wonho eyes focused on the ground. This is what he needed. Korain helped him figure out what he could do instead of just throwing things into his speech he would be making. Lying is something he didn't want to do but he didn't want everyone scared. With a nod, Wonho stood up. "Is everyone outside?" He asked Jungkook who looked out from the window and nodded. "All waiting."

Wonho would usually wait for the rest of the members to be there as in Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin. Though they were gone and he couldn't do anything else about it. Stepping out of the packhouse, Wonho looked at everyone who was ambushing him with questions that he listened to but did not reply. "We are all shocked by the sudden passing of one of our alpha's in the pack. All very saddened but also scared. I want you all to know we will be figuring out who did this and when we do, we will proceed from there. For now, for our safety and to assure we don't have anything like this happen again, I'm setting new rules."

"First there will be groups of ten whenever a group will have to leave. No splitting up whatsoever and if you have to do so, stay in reach of each other. Home before dark and that's an order. Adults beyond eighteen will be home by ten pm sharp. Six for the younger below eighteen." Wonho gulped at the displeased faces. "If anyone feels uneasy or unsafe there will be someone there to walk you back to where you need to be."

"Anyone leaving the pack for whatever reason will come to me. You will come to me before you make any decisions to leave. I am not doing any of this to make you all seem like babies. I am doing this for everyone's safety so lose those faces you're making." Wonho growled under his breath from the faces that went away within seconds of hearing the displeased growl. "Kisu will be buried tomorrow in the cemetery. Stay in groups if you decide to come. If not in a group then come find me. This meeting is dismissed. Go home, all of you."

Jungkook watched Wonho step off the porch and walk off. Wonho felt very overwhelmed by everything going on. All he wanted to do was be with his kids and mate. Just for tonight, that is all he asks. Jungkook looked at the crowd that left but caught his eyes on an alpha Kisu roomed with. Jungkook could feel the burning stare before he turned his foot and walked off, fists clenched.

When Jimin and Hoseok got back, they were in disbelief of what went down while they were away. As they did have one hell of a time out of the pack- they came back to a wave of emotions from everyone. "I can't believe.." Jimin stopped his sentence as he shook his head, unable to say what he was going to say. Taehyung cuddled next to Jungkook as he nodded.

"Kisu was a pain in the ass- but he meant well. I know he did. I just can't believe he's gone." Taehyung picked on Jungkook's ripped jeans. Jungkook comforting his mate in his arms. "No matter what happens, we'll keep all three of you safe," Hoseok spoke up, referring to Jimin, Kaison, and Taehyung. With a smile, Jimin kissed Hoseok's cheek.

"I really don't want you guys walking back to the cabin... stay the night?" Taehyung lifted himself off Jungkook. Turning to Hoseok, Jimin made his puppy eyes before the male nodded. "Yeah. I think that would do all of us good if we spent the night together." Hoseok watched Jungkook pick up Kaison who was falling asleep on the floor from tummy time.

With a chuckle, Jungkook bundled the boy up and swaddled him in his arms. His gaze never leaving the sleeping boy in his arms. Both Hoseok and Jimin looking at each other once they saw Jungkook doing so. "I'm gonna go put him on the bed," Jungkook informed the three before getting up. Taehyung watching Jungkook walk off with Kaison.

"He really wants a pup.." Taehyung breathed out, clasping his hands together as his head hung low. "But we all know why you don't want a pup Taehyung. It's a good reason not to bring a pup in this." Jimin explained to Taehyung who shrugged. "Anytime Jungkook is near Kaison I just get this feeling. This feeling that Jungkook is not happy with just us. Not happy with how things are. I know I keep coming back to this conversation but... I don't know. Jungkook is my world."

"And your his world. Jungkook may want to be a father but you know what? He would rather be just your mate. It will take a while to get over the father thing but he loves you. I've never seen Jungkook this in love. I promise you, this will pass." Hoseok reassured Taehyung who smiled and gave a nod. "Let's whip up something babe." Hoseok nudged Jimin who nodded.

After Jungkook made the bed baby safe- he walked out to see Hoseok and Jimin in the kitchen. Then he found his mate on the couch, eyes closed. With a smile, Jungkook walked over to the couch and sat next to his lover. There Taehyung opened his eyes and turned to look at Jungkook who did the same. Both looking at each other like they were the only two in the world. So loving, so sweet.

Taehyung traced his hands onto Jungkook's arm before he reached Jungkook's cheek where he caressed. Moving forward, Taehyung closed his eyes just before he connected their lips. Jungkook holding onto Taehyung's thigh as he returned the delicate kiss. Lips ghosting over each other here and there. It was slow and passionate. Something that they rarely ever did. Jungkook was the first to pull away. "What was that for?" He asked, making his sentence slow as he talked.

Taehyung rested his head back on the couch while looking at Jungkook. "I just.. love you, so so much." Taehyung dragged his thumb across Jungkook's lip. A small crack of a smile showed on Jungkook's lips. "I love you, so so much more." He leaned into the touch of Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the male. The day was hectic but with Taehyung? He felt like he had no worries in the world. And that's what he hoped to have for the rest of his life.