𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

After the burying of Kisu, Taehyung walked back with Jungkook and a few more others he didn't know but it felt safe walking in a group. Hand in hand, Taehyung had his head resting on Jungkook's arm. The sudden 'boo' causing Jungkook to pull Taehyung in front of him and hold him tightly. The sudden scare and pull causing Taehyung to yelp.

"Woah there lovebirds." Mingyu put his hands down from the 'boo' he made. The boy laughed but that died down pretty quick. "That was a good memorial. Was it not?" Mingyu asked, Jungkook clearing his throat as he let go of Taehyung. There Taehyung returned to the spot he was in as Jungkook walked. "I mean... sad but-" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as Mingyu cut in.

"Didn't Kisu always try to get with Taehyung though? Surprised you're not jumping around all happy." Mingyu suddenly spoke out that had Jungkook in shock to even hear Mingyu say such a thing. "Okay and? Mingyu. You should know me. I would never such an awful thing- Kisu was a good person even with what he was trying to do." Jungkook huffed out.

Mingyu processed his words before he hit the side of his head. "Agh. I'm sorry. I really am. I haven't been sleeping lately so I kind of just- spit anything I think." Mingyu rubbed at his temples. Jungkook noticed the bruising around Mingyu's temples that had him stopping in his place, his hand still locked with Jungkook's. "Gyu. How hard do you rub your temples? You're bruised."

Mingyu looked up at Jungkook before he shrugged. "It's nothing. It's nothing really. I should really stop rubbing so hard I guess but like.. it relieves the headaches I've been having lately." Mingyu put his hands back in his pockets as he looked at Taehyung who tugged at Jungkook's arm. "Everyone is up ahead..." Taehyung mumbled, feeling uncomfortable with just the three of them.

Not only because that was Jungkook's ex-mate but also because the group just got smaller and he was not about to be kidnapped in plain sight. Jungkook looked at Taehyung before he nodded, pulling Taehyung along to meet up with the others but Mingyu stayed behind. Nibbling at his lip, the boy sighed before he started to hurry to the group as well.

A few days after Kisu's burial, Taehyung was standing in front of Mingyu who was looking at Jungkook. Why were the three together? Well- Taehyung had the idea of defending himself. Though he didn't know how and so he needed to learn. In which he thought Jungkook would be helping him but when Jungkook disappeared out of nowhere and came back with Mingyu- Well- now he was learning with Mingyu.

"You know I would go soft on you Taehyung. As your mate, I physically can't hurt you." Jungkook tried to explain to Taehyung who eyed Jungkook. "Okay, and you're fine with someone hurting me?" Taehyung asked, Mingyu pursing his lips as he looked elsewhere, acting as if he couldn't hear a single thing Taehyung was saying.

"I trust Mingyu not to mess up your face. Now stop talking. Come on." Jungkook stepped back. Taehyung gulped but nodded as he turned to Mingyu who then turned to Taehyung a small smile. "Do you find this weird?" Mingyu asked Taehyung who nodded right in the moment of hearing the words. "Great, we feel the same way." He chuckled.

Then just like that, Mingyu pounced on Taehyung who was taken back from the sudden attack causing him to fall back onto the ground with a groan from Mingyu pinning him. "That- wow, that was easy." Mingyu stood up. Taehyung stared up at the tree that was on the way of him seeing the sky. Was he really up for this? Did he really wanna do this?

Taehyung shrugged off his thoughts before he got up from the ground. Cleaning himself off before he nodded. "Okay, again," Taehyung announced and just like that, Mingyu was at him again. There was a lot of pinning, flipping, and light nipping at Taehyung's neck whenever they were in wolf form. It was not a good sight for Jungkook so see his mate basically being flung around-

Did he stop it though? No. Why? Because Taehyung needed to learn to fight for himself. Though he did warn Mingyu anytime he tried to go full wolf on Taehyung who was still recovering on the ground. Hours on hours, Jungkook was almost falling asleep on the ground before he thought Taehyung needed a break.

"No! No... I got this okay? Just- go get me water." Taehyung got up from the ground as Mingyu wiped the sweat off himself and got back in position. Now Taehyung was not completely horrible- but Mingyu seemed to always be one step in front of him whenever Taehyung was so, so close to pinning him down.

They both walked in a circle, staring at each other for some while before Taehyung heard a growl from Mingyu who was attempting to pounce on Taehyung who stepped aside to allow Mingyu to fall onto the ground and that's where Taehyung took his move. Grabbing at Mingyu's shoulder, turning him and kneeing him in the back where he pushed Mingyu's face into the dirt.

This was not even that bad honestly- compared to all the things Mingyu did to Taehyung this whole time? This was shit all compared to that. Taehyung found himself smiling smugly as Mingyu tried to get Taehyung off him. Taehyung held back his snarky remarks as he got up. Usually, they would give each other some little time but once Mingyu stood up, he was charging at Taehyung.

Though Taehyung was ready for that- as he grabbed Mingyu's arm, spun him around, kicked the back of his legs so Mingyu would fall to his knees and put Mingyu in a hold where his hands were behind his back, being hiked further up to add more pain. Ending up on the ground within seconds. Just as Jungkook came back, Taehyung let go of Mingyu.

"Wow. You actually got him." Jungkook smiled at his lover who shrugged. "Second time. I told you I got this." Taehyung grabbed the water before sticking out his tongue. Jungkook wrapping his arm around Taehyung before he handed a water bottle over to Mignyu who was cleaning himself off. "You ready to go h-"

"No, no we still have a lot to do. In wolf form." Mingyu gulped down his water before he spoke. Taehyung blinked before he nodded, looking at Jungkook. "I guess our bed can wait a little longer." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek before giving the water to Jungkook. This is where Taehyung knew he would have trouble as he never really did anything in his wolf form but run around.

This was going to be a fun night.

By the time Taehyung got home, he was limping and rubbing at his shoulder that Mingyu hurt from bodychecking Taehyung so hard Taehyung thought he flew across the world for a second. Jungkook back hugged Taehyung, kissing his neck a few times. "I'll make you some herbal tea and the soreness should be away by the morning." Jungkook gave one more slow gentle kiss at Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung nodded as he walked over to the couch where he fell onto and groaned by the ache. Rubbing lightly at the shoulder and leg muscle that he pulled. Totally out of it and ready to just fall asleep- but first he needed to shower and have this herbal tea Jungkook was about to make. Though the moment he sat on the couch- all he wanted to do was sleep.

Then he counted to three before he was up on his feet. There he went to collect his clothing for the night which consisted of Jungkook's shirt and underwear. Within minutes he was in the shower and of course- his needy mate had to join him. Though he didn't mind one bit.