𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"So you've never been in a relationship? Like ever?" Jungkook asked, dragging his tongue over his bottom lip as he adjusted on the rock. "I mean— don't get me wrong. Me not having a relationship didn't stop me from losing my virginity and all." Taehyung looked at Jungkook to see his face fall, the tight muscle pain in his chest soon felt.

"Well way to break a fools heart huh." Jungkook rubbed his chest to comfort himself as Taehyung scoffed, grabbing at the rock to slightly lean back and look at the trees above him. "Not like you stayed a virgin for me either, stupid." Taehyung closed his eyes, Jungkook looking up as well before nodding, agreeing with Taehyung who was dead silent after the small talk they had.

"Do you miss them? Your family I mean, do you miss them?" Jungkook asked after a while. Not a moment passed as Taehyung nodded and spoke up. "Always. Not talking to my parents everyday is hard. Especially since I was glued to them every second of every day. Jisung... like I said, he's like a brother to me and as much as they can be annoying, I miss him more than anything." Taehyung looked at the leafs on the ground.

The sudden loneliness taking over him. He didn't really notice how much he missed his family until Jungkook brought it up. It didn't last long though. "Do you want to know what I do when I miss my parents?" Jungkook asked, ready to stand up once Taehyung began to nod but shook his head when Jungkook started to undress. "Okay— okay woah there."

Jungkook smiled hugely, his head shaking. "You'll thank me later." Jungkook ruffled up his hair before he stood a little ways from Taehyung in his underwear and socks only. There Jungkook started to transform right in front of Taehyung, the boys eyes becoming wider each passing second. Pretty sure his eyes were about to pop like a balloon any second now.

Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook sat down once he was in full form. His head cocked to one side. Slowly standing, Taehyung stepped closer and bit his lip at the sight of Jungkook in his wolf form. The fur was so incredibly beautiful even with it being— not completely black though. Taehyung raised his hand to attempt to 'pet' Jungkook.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowed. Jungkook then nuzzled at the hand which Taehyung assumed it was a yes and let his fingers glide through the thick and silky fur. Admiring the wolf boy before he chuckled. "So you just turn into your wolf?" Taehyung asked, his hands trailing down to the neck part of Jungkook.

A low growl came from Jungkook. Raising an eyebrow, Taehyung stopped the movement and locked eyes with Jungkook. There, Taehyung came to notice the green eyes Jungkook had and from Jungkook's point of view, Taehyung's eyes were purple as they stared at each other. That was until Jungkook broke eye contact and got up, nuzzling Taehyung's side and walking away.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's clothing and followed the wolf. Knowing he was suppose to stay right beside the boy since Jungkook did stop walking every time Taehyung was behind him or would walk faster if Taehyung was ahead. "I like you like this. Now I don't gotta listen to your yapping." Taehyung teased, being pushed aside by Jungkook who snarled.

Stifling a laugh, Taehyung ran his fingers through the fur once again and kept it like that as they walked. It seemed like forever before they came to a stop. Nothing seemed different until Taehyung really looked around. It was almost like a circle without trees which meant— when he looked up, there was a clear view of the skies. Unlike back at the pack grounds.

Jungkook walked over to the center and seated himself. Taehyung watched closely, the lighting on Jungkook making the sight beautiful to look at before Jungkook looked over to Taehyung. There Taehyung walked over and took a seat next to Jungkook, looking at the clear blue sky. "I bet this looks way better at night." Taehyung whispered.

A nod came from Jungkook, Taehyung smiling at that before he leaned on what he would like to say 'big dog'. The thought of the nickname made him chuckle while Jungkook sat there, looking at the male. It was a great feeling having Taehyung being all touchy with him. Running his fingers through his fur and holding him close. He wouldn't mind doing this often.

They stayed like that for some while before Jungkook was getting up, resulting in Taehyung to fall back onto the grass. Almost like he was understanding Jungkook just by his movements. "Already? I was enjoying this." Taehyung didn't realize at the moment but he whined. Jungkook only nudged the boy's leg. Sighing, Taehyung got up.

Back at the pack grounds, Jungkook grabbed his clothes from Taehyung and walked a little off to come back in human form, slipping on his shirt. "It is better when it's night and all the stars are out. Especially the northern lights, they're really pretty." Jungkook stopped in front of Taehyung who looked Jungkook up and down.

"How does it feel? When you.. shift? Transform? Do your wolf thing." Taehyung shrugged, not knowing the correct wording. Ruffling up his hair, Jungkook hummed. "You become one with yourself and it feels really comforting. You should try it." Jungkook pursed his lips in a thin line.

"Heck, I wish I could. The pills are messing with everything i'm trying to find out about myself though. I doubt it would allow me to form." Taehyung said in a rather annoyed tone. Hating the fact that he really couldn't experience what he really was inside. "It'll come at the right time. It takes time, just never give up hope and you'll be great." Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin before stepping away.

"Come on, i'll walk you back to the pack house. It's not safe to be walking home alone. Especially when you're the son of the powerful luna and alpha." Jungkook over exaggerated his words. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "God, don't remind me." He pushed Jungkook aside just for Jungkook to lightly smack Taehyung's ass and begin running away with a laugh.

"Oh, oh you're going down Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung huffed out while running towards Jungkook who was way, way more faster than Taehyung would ever be.