𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

Taehyung woke up a little while later, his vision slightly blurred. The pounding in his head caused Taehyung to groan, his hands slowly rubbing his face before he looked around the area, suddenly remembering the events from earlier and how he was pretty sure? he healed Jungkook, again. He must've passed out, again.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake huh." Jungkook sat up on the couch after almost half an hour of sitting there and thinking. Taehyung slowly got up from the couch and faked a laugh. "More like your guardian angel." Taehyung said a bit weakly, his head in a spinning motion. Closing his eyes, the boy breathed in before he looked at Jungkook.

Before Taehyung could speak, he was cut off by a raging cough that resolved in him coughing in his hand. That seemed to make him feel a little better until he pulled his hand away to see blood covering his palm, a string of the blood connected to his hand and his lips. Getting off the seat in a rush, Jungkook hurried over to grab a napkin.

Grabbing several, Jungkook went over to Taehyung and sat next to him. Not allowing Taehyung to grab a napkin but instead cleaning off Taehyung's palm. "Are you okay? Should I get Wonho? I should right?" Jungkook started to worry extremely from the blood on Taehyung's hand. The boy was quick to shake his head. "I'm— no, i'm okay. Probably just from the power thing. Just gotta adjust to doing it." Taehyung gulped.

The taste of the blood lingering on his tongue was tasted and almost made him cough more but he held it back and looked at Jungkook who focused on his palm. Gently cleaning the blood off his palm, Jungkook looked up to Taehyung and sighed. Looking at the blood on Taehyung's lip. "Well, Thank you for healing me up. Again." Jungkook swiped the napkin across Taehyung's lip.

A small smile came across Taehyung's lips. Why? Because Jungkook was never this nice to him. Hell, Jungkook would never even allow himself to be this close to Taehyung let alone touch him and here he was, cleaning blood off Taehyung's lip. In the moment, they both seemed go get caught up on each other. Thinking back, they both never did take the time to look at each other in a 'wow you're the love of my life' kind of way.

Gulping, Taehyung noticed the small things on Jungkook. Like his scar on his cheek and his button nose, it was cute. As for Jungkook, he noticed the three moles and from the smile he knew Taehyung's box smile was the best smile he ever saw in his life. Before they both knew, they were leaning closer and closer until-

Yes, until Hoseok barged through the doors. Jungkook jumping back and moving aside while Taehyung stood up. "Great. You're up. Wonho and everyone else is waiting for you both. Including Mingyu." Hoseok pursed his lips into a thin line. Wanting to pretend he was not just about to walk in on Taehyung and Jungkook macking on each other which wouldn't be a bad idea— but then again Jungkook was still mated to Mingyu.

Nodding his head, Taehyung cleared his throat and walked out of the house following Hoseok as Jungkook did the same. Both boys forgetting the little moment they had in the house.

"They know he's the son of Korain and Y-"

"He's the what?! When did you guys find this out!?"

The three walked into the pack house to arguing. Voices left and right with conversations all over the place. Some arguing over the fact that Taehyung is the child of the most powerful luna and alpha. Taking his seat, Taehyung listened to the arguments. "Enough! Enough of this! Lowers your voices and talk in a tolerable manner now!" Wonho slammed his fists on the table causing Jimin and Taehyung to flinch.

"Thank you Seokjin for the announcement of what was suppose to stay hidden for a while." Wonho grumbled under his breath, Seokjin looking elsewhere with a pissed expression. "Yes. Taehyung is the son of Kim Korain and Kim Youra. We also found out who was giving Taehyung the pills." That seemed to spark up everyone's curiosity, even Jungkook's.

"Who?!" "Yeah! Who?!"
Was heard all around. Wonho looked at Taehyung who gulped and shook his head. He wanted to respect his fathers privacy. Korain was done with this kind of life and Taehyung wanted to respect his privacy. "That I cannot tell. It's not my place but we know more about Taehyung and that he is all we talk about. Is that clear?!"

Shivers ran down Taehyung's spine from how Wonho spoke to everyone. The hint of his pissed voice in there. Everyone nodded but one, Wonho cocking his head. "Seokjin." He looked at Seokjin who was looking out the window. The older man didn't speak anything as he started to laugh a bit, shaking his head.

"Don't actually tell me we're keeping him here? It's clear already that wolves are coming to know! We're treating him like he's some sort of prince all ready to save us all when he's the one who is going to bring the harm here!" Seokjin stood up, ready to defend himself against Wonho who risen from his seat. "The pack was always in danger with the powerful luna and alpha. Now their kid is here and you expect me to-"

Before Seokjin could carry on with his sentence, Jungkook stepped in. "You're seeming to forget that your mother loved the luna! They were best friends and you should know that! She treated you like her own son and now here you are, proposing we kick her son to the curve and what for? Are you scared? Jealous? Envious? Taehyung didn't kill your mother! Get that through your thick dummy skull of yours already." Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung focused on the floor, gulping back the saliva as he felt the burning glares coming from Seokjin. He just seemed to never do anything right in this pack.