𝙎𝙄𝙓

"Then come back with me to the pack. A week tops, see how you like it there." Wonho suggested which caught Taehyung off guard as he choked on his spit. "You want to learn about yourself yet are not willing to listen to my words. It's either this or stay like how you are, not knowing a thing about yourself." Wonho turned to face Taehyung who only stood, his expression blank.

A minute passed, then two and finally Taehyung nodded slowly. "A week, and that is all," Taehyung spoke while Wonho nodded, holding out his hand. "I'll be taking the pills as well," Wonho told Taehyung who raised his eyebrow. "Uh, the hell you ain't." Taehyung stepped back a bit before Wonho nodded, quite annoyed by this boy but understood this was all new for Taehyung.

"If you keep taking the pills then what are you going to learn about yourself? nothing Taehyung. I promise if you decide to come back I will give you the pills but for as long as you are there I will try to figure out what is in these pills and who gave you them." Wonho promised Taehyung who let that sink in. He did want to find out what he truly was but everything was happening so fast that his head couldn't even process it. Though deep deep down he felt like this was right.

Like he was a puzzle, always somehow lost looking for something and this just added another relief in him as he nodded yes and gave the pills to Wonho who thanked the boy and put his pills into his pockets. "I'll allow you to get whatever you need for the week away. Though I suggest you tell your family you're going on a trip with friends, nothing more." Wonho ordered Taehyung who nodded and cleared his throat. "Should I meet you back here?" Taehyung asked.

Wonho nodded. "I'll be here whenever you return." Wonho put his trust in Taehyung, believing he would return as he watched Taehyung walk out of the classroom.

Once Taehyung had got back to his apartment, the boy was packing his things into a bag but took his time. Mainly because he was still thinking through the whole process of going off with someone who he doesn't even know. What was he thinking? This could be all made up and the boys could just be fooling with him and make him think he's something he's not. Though- again, the feeling of relief took over whenever he did think about if he really was a werewolf.

As he was about to leave his apartment, Taehyung put a note on the counter for Jisung and his mother knowing they had a spare key to his apartment when they figured that Taehyung was no longer around but he made sure to mention he would be back in a week or less. With that, he left the apartment and the building with no hesitation.

Once back to the school, he was walking right back out with Wonho who motioned Taehyung to follow him and so Taehyung did. Though as they got into the vehicle, Taehyung cleared his throat. "If it is not a bother. I'd like to hear more about this so when I see things I probably never seen before- I won't freak." Taehyung put on his seatbelt as Wonho gave a light chuckle. Just like that, he started his talk and Taehyung listened, still very creeped out that he, a human can form into a werewolf.

"And so when fifteen is the last year of your complete human life as you meet your inner wolf at the age of sixteen. There you would have already known about your inner wolf and everything that comes along with this since you were supposed to be taught this when a child." Wonho gulped and shook his head. "But due to some circumstances, you were raised as a human for twenty... four years?" Wonho looked back at Taehyung who nodded.

"But if I'm... a werewolf then? Shouldn't I have been with you guys? In a pack?" Taehyung asked and Wonho nodded but said nothing more leaving Taehyung clueless. "What else happens at the age of sixteen?" Taehyung asked, moving on from the previous question he asked. "You find out what rank you are and also you find your mate. In this case, though, you couldn't find out your rank and find your mate. Though your rank is an omega, definitely an omega." Wonho chuckled.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Okay, and what are ranks? and omega? Explain more about that." Taehyung felt like he was in a class and Wonho felt like a very knowledgeable teacher. "Ranks would differ but the main ones would be Alpha, Beta and Omega's as those are the common ones amongst our pack. Alpha's are the highest rank. The alpha tries their best to keep up with the going on's within the group and make important decisions for the pack. Either it be growth, warfare, and banishment from the pack. The final decisions are always made by the head Alpha which is me."

Wonho looked to make sure Taehyung was listening and he was deep into listening to the male. "Then there are the betas. The beta I trust stand in as alpha when I am not there to make decisions and keep my pack safe. They answer to no one but me in the pack's decision making also they are the second opinion that matters. They have the decision of where the hunters should hunt." Wonho hummed.

"Then there are Omega's. Usually given the responsibilities of puppy sitting and teaching the pups of what they are to become when they are older. Telling about the ranks and stories of the generations before them. Omega's teach wrong from right, safe or dangerous. Omega's also bare the pups of mating."

Taehyung blinked and shook his head after withholding all that information in his head. "Alright, so what? I can have ki- pups?" Taehyung asked and Wonho nodded. "You can, yes. Also known as the weakest in the pack with no say whatsoever but that is not how I work things. I like having a home and not a prison." Wonho mumbled his last words as Taehyung sighed and sat back, taking in everything. This was so unreal.