𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

As Jungkook sat on the couch, his head was spinning as the words 'comfort mate' chanted over and over to the point where Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. Also because he felt a bit bad knowing his true mate was feeling overwhelmed by the sudden words of Seokjin's. So before he knew it he was holding Taehyung tightly and nuzzling in the scent.

Jungkook couldn't make out the smell but it was probably the best scent he even smelled in his life. "Pull me away." Jungkook spoke as he held onto Taehyung, knowing damn well he wouldn't be able to pull away just by his own strength and so Wonho complied, pulling Jungkook away from Taehyung who frowned, holding onto the shirt of Jungkook.

Taehyung's own senses came back as he let go of Jungkook and cleared his throat. "All three of you, back inside." Wonho spoke sternly to all three of the boys, Jimin being the first one to hurry inside. Once inside, they seated themselves and Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head. To be fair, he was the one pulled into a hug.

Then again he was quick to hold Jungkook back and it felt so amazing. Everything involving Jungkook felt so utterly amazing, he hated it. "We will all talk about the whole problem if Taehyung is in fact Kim Youra and Korain's son. For now we don't know and are not sure. So aside from that, Jungkook." Wonho seated himself and motioned Jungkook to speak. "What happened out there."

Jungkook adjusted himself on his seat after shaking off his thoughts. "We were on our way back after finding nothing. We scavenged for anything we could get but there was nothing so we just... we decided to come back and taking a different route this time. Though next thing we all knew was Sehun was being attacked." Jungkook shook his head at the memory.

"Six or seven at most. They must have formed their own pack by the looks of it because they were filthy. It all happened so fast and before I could comprehend anything, I was stabbed with a branch and... and they were gone? I think Jackson and Sehun scared them off." Jungkook shrugged. "Second attack on you and you only. Something is not right there." Seokjin spoke.

Wonho sighed, closing his eyes for a moment before nodding. "No more hunting until I say so. I'll tell Jisoo myself." Wonho announced with a sharp intake of breath, dreading to tell Jisoo, the lead hunter the news. As for Taehyung, the boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You.. don't eat regular store food?" Taehyung asked and Wonho hummed.

"Oh- we do. Though it's more likely we go out and hunt for our food. Really not any different." Wonho explained as Hoseok started laughing, hitting his thigh and shaking his head. "Imagine werewolves going back and forth to the stores and some random person driving by seeing us take bags into the woods." Hoseok laughed.

"Then we'd probably all be found and killed." Seokjin spoke, dying the laughter of Hoseok who scoffed. "You have no humour in anything Jin." Hoseok rolled his eyes and pouted out his lip in which Jimin immediately kissed. A light chuckle coming from them both. "Hoseok, you're in charge until I return and for god sakes, make sure my brother doesn't go out and kill himself." Wonho stood.

"Brother?" Taehyung spoke before anyone else could. The curiosity on Taehyung's face as Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Sad. You didn't even bother to tell my true mate about me." Jungkook tilted his head and Wonho rolled his eyes. "Our father got my human mother pregnant. I still don't know the whole story but I was hidden from Jungkook and his mother till I was the age of fifteen and had to move out here. Here I came to knew about myself and then some years later, I live to be the alpha leader of the pack."

Taehyung took in the new information as he looked at Jungkook and Wonho before scrunching up his nose. "We don't look the same, don't look at me like that." Jungkook spat at Taehyung who raised an eyebrow. "Not like I want to look at your ugly self anyway." Taehyung spat back. Jimin widened his eyes as he looked at Hoseok.

"You were loving my ugly self in that hug." Jungkook leaned forward on his seat and Taehyung scoffed. "Oh please, that was my wolf wanting to bang your wolf. Don't get so cocky." Taehyung stood up and turned to Jimin. "Would you care to show me around? I've been wanting to know this place more." Taehyung asked with now a calm tone.

Hoseok held back a laugh from the sudden come back from Taehyung. Jimin nodded slowly, kissing Hoseok's cheek before standing and showing Taehyung out the door to now show the boy around the area. Finally after some while, Hoseok's muffled laugh escaped. "You got a sassy one." Hoseok spoke to Jungkook who clicked his tongue. "Shut your stupid face." Jungkook stood and left the pack house.

Hoseok's smile dropped as he grabbed onto his face and huffed. "Bunny rabbit bitch ass." Hoseok mumbled before standing to see Wonho raising an eyebrow at Hoseok who let his shoulder fall in almost a pout. "He deserved that and you know it." Hoseok pointed at Wonho who sighed. "Just keep everything under control. Seokjin and I will be back tonight and please, I beg of you, keep Jungkook out of trouble."

"Begging looks nice on you alpha." Hoseok decided to tease but was quick to regret it as Wonho suddenly seemed bigger than him. "Yes. I'll take care of everything here along with Jungkook. Please have a safe trip and return soon." Hoseok spoke quickly as he bowed his head. In an amused smile, Wonho chuckled and motioned Jin to follow. First stop was to bid his children and mate goodbye until tonight and the two were off.