𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Taehyung sat on a rock within the woods. After the whole meeting thing, he needed to clear his head. Seokjin cleared out after Jungkook spoke to him and then as everyone was calming everyone else down, Taehyung slipped out. The constant reminder that he could potentially have someone die for him wasn't settling at all.

Especially it being Jungkook considering all the attacks on him. The little heart ache he felt in his chest just from the thought of Jungkook dying. A few days before, he would have hated the feeling and wouldn't think twice about it but now? Jungkook seemed to be the only one who clouds his mind now.

Speaking of Jungkook— Taehyung could feel the presence of him. The warmth that ran through him before he slowly turned to look at Jungkook who pushed a branch aside and stepped on a few leaves that crumpled. "You've been out here for some while. Was thinking maybe you died." Jungkook cleared his throat and walked towards Taehyung who gave an airily chuckle.

"I'm sure Seokjin would love that anyway." Taehyung spoke under his breath, looking at his fingers as he picked at them. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Jungkook seated himself next to Taehyung and watched him play with his fingers. "Hell i'm sure everyone would like if I disappeared in some way. But it's not like I chose this life you know?"

Jungkook tilted his head, allowing Taehyung to keep talking. It was clear Taehyung needed to get things out. It was always people talking down on Taehyung or speaking for him. Never was Taehyung given the time to let others know how he felt. "I didn't choose to be this powerful son. I didn't choose my parents. I didn't choose to become a werewolf. I was living a great normal life with my normal job and my normal family."

"Seokjin treats me like I had a choosing to be born. He looks at me with this hatred like I killed his mother and you know what? Maybe I did. Though what could I do? I was hours old. And.." Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes and letting his head hang for a moment before looking back up. "And I only came back because of you Jungkook. This.. this wolf thing we share, it's always pulling me towards you no matter how hard I try to push away."

"Then why do you push away from it?" Jungkook finally opened his mouth. It only caused Taehyung to roll his eyes and sigh, of course he would only pay attention to that. "Because you hate me! You too even look at me with disgust! Hell you even have a mate already. I pull away because I don't know you and by all I got to know, you're quite the asshole Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook sucked on his bottom lip, turning away from looking at Taehyung before nodding. It was understandable, it's all Jungkook has been doing since Taehyung arrived. Jungkook rubbed at his mouth before speaking. "I know i've been more than a living hell for you. I admit I rushed the mate thing but.. everyone around me was mated, moving onto kids and one big family. I wanted that and because you didn't come around, I thought heck with it and got me a mate."

"Then holy shit. You came. You finally came after all that time and.. and I freaked out. Mainly because I mated someone who wasn't you. I was embarrassed knowing that I couldn't wait just a little longer. Then well... you rejected me first and that kind of just, triggered an anger in me. Instead of blaming myself, I figured... blaming you would be best and it worked for a bit. But I started to look for you everywhere I went, you were in my mind constantly and the moment I couldn't feel you around the pack, I felt a big loneliness hit me."

"Then something shifted in me I guess. A change in heart that Mingyu even knows I had. Also i'm not saying i'm going to leave Mingyu but... give me another chance. For us to get to know each other before we settle on the idea of.. rejecting. So what do you say, Kim. Wanna get to know me?" Jungkook turned to Taehyung who was dead silent, not even the usual sigh he would do was there.

Minutes pass and Jungkook was sure that was a definite no until he heard that sigh. Oddly, that made him smile more than it should have. "Yeah.. yeah we'll try that." Taehyung breathed out after a long discussion in his head. Turning to Jungkook, their eyes met for a moment before Taehyung looked away. "You should probably get back to Mingyu. You have a lot to discuss there and I need time to myself if you wouldn't mind."

Jungkook almost forgot he would have to talk to Mingyu about the whole situation. Slowly nodding, Jungkook got up from the seat. "Don't stay out too long. You're never sure of who is out there. Just... a warning, that's all." Jungkook gulped while Taehyung nodded. "I think your guardian angel has it all under control, Jeon." Taehyung slowly started to smile from his tease.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're never going to let that go huh." He kicked at the leafs, Taehyung shaking his head with a chuckle. "Yeah well, don't stay out late and.. goodnight Taehyung." Jungkook felt his heart thump out of his chest just hearing that chuckle erupting from Taehyung. It took a little willpower to actually walk away from Taehyung but he knew the boy was able to handle himself.

If Taehyung had the guts to punch Jungkook then he was sure he would have the balls to hurt anyone else if he wanted to do so. For now, he would go share a talk with Mingyu that was well needed since Taehyung arrived. Jungkook thought he would feel nervous but lucky him, he mated an understanding guy and so he was totally okay.