𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

[M]

Escaping from Jungkook's hold, Taehyung dropped onto his knees, eager to get a taste of what is his. It wasn't like any normal feeling when you're about to have sex either. It was like the hormones were heightened but obviously didn't beat his heat hormones. Jungkook cracked a smirk when Taehyung dropped to his knees.

Fingers fumbling at the hem of Jungkook's pants before being pulled down. Taehyung bit at his lip harshly, whimpering lowly from the thought of having Jungkook inside of him. Being long and thick— Taehyung was going to have one hell of a ride. Literally.

The precum oozing from the tip almost had Taehyung drooling, his eyes in amazement. "Go on, pup." Jungkook spoke lowly, his eyes filled with lust as he looked down at Taehyung who licked his lips. With a slight shy nod, Taehyung scooted closer. In anticipation— once Taehyung closed his lips around the tip of the oozing tip, Jungkook hummed out of pleasure, his head tilting ever so slightly before having it falling back.

Tongue grazing against the length as Taehyung took him further down. Jungkook could just fuck him right then and there if he wanted really. The moans erupting from Taehyung had him confident on what he was doing. His tongue lapping the tip, darting into the tip. The movements became faster, Taehyung gaging around Jungkook.

Though the squelching noises of when Taehyung choked on his length turned Jungkook on even more. The sight of Taehyung pulling off to catch his breath, saliva connecting from the girth to his swollen lips, tears collecting at the corner of his eyes but in a good way. The tongue Jungkook's cock glided on felt so utterly amazing. Breathlessly, Jungkook pulled Taehyung off.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck and lifted him up like so. Taehyung letting out a sadistic chuckle while his hands wrapped around Jungkook's wrist.  Being pushed up against the wall for the second time and catching lips. 

This kiss was messier than the last. Teeth clashing, saliva running down Taehyung's chin with Jungkook pulling away for a moment to discard the clothing he had left on which was only his pants and socks. Tongue pushing right into the hot cavern when they connected their lips. Making their way to the bedroom while trying not to break the kiss.

A laughter would burst from one of the two before they reached the room where Taehyung was pushed on the bed lightly. The boy looking up at Jungkook while wiggling his body ever so slightly while he took off the shirt. In a growl, Jungkook attacked at the boy beneath him now. His hands firmly holding Taehyung's waist as Jungkook connected his lips to Taehyung's nipples, swirling and tugging with his teeth.

Shuddering, Taehyung arched his back off the bed and grabbed at Jungkook's hair. "That's right baby, moan for me. Let me hear those pretty moans pup." Jungkook's voice was deeper than usual. Mused by the moment they were in. Taehyung eyes were half lidded, his hand grabbing at the pillow beneath his head. "W-Want you s-so bad J-Jungkook." Taehyung breathed out breathlessly.

Jungkook licked along the sweat gland, humming at Taehyung's words. "Soon baby." He mumbled against the skin before slapping at Taehyung's bare ass. A flinch coming from Taehyung who moaned out lewdly. Jungkook could smell the faint scent coming off Taehyung. This time he was able to pin point his finger. The smell of a gardenia. It almost made Jungkook chuckle from the smell of another flower.

The usual scents would be honey, vanilla, chocolate, etc. Though Taehyung? Representing the gardenia flower that symbolizes love, harmony and grace. Or— so he hoped his knowledge was correct. "Please, please." Taehyung whimpered as he whispered his pleading into Jungkook's ear. Wanting to satisfy his pup, Jungkook grabbed at the lube in his drawer and was spurting some onto his fingers in no time.