𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Morning came and Taehyung sat on the couch. Second night on the couch and Taehyung seriously felt dead inside. The whole night Taehyung sat in the same spot and same position as he thought of the options here. He could mope around like he wants to do or push everything aside and actually see what this place has to give him. Though he had a few things holding him back.

Jisung and his mother as for his own parents. What was he suppose to do if he chose to stay in the pack? How much he would miss Jisung and his mother and not to forget his parents. The reception was non existent since he was so deep into the woods so he didn't really have a choice but to miss them in that moment.

Before Taehyung knew it, the sun had came out and there was a beautiful sunset outside which caused him to step out of the pack house. Seating himself on the steps, Taehyung rubbed his forehead and took in the moment. Unlike the city, it was much more quiet and peaceful. He liked it more than he thought he would.

"Taehyung?" The familiar voice was heard knowing it was Wonho, Taheyung kept his gaze on the trees blowing lightly. Giving a hum to let Wonho know he was listening to the older male. Seating himself beside Taehyung, Wonho sighed. "If you would like to take the pills then that is perfectly fine. I just thought if you had experience with this whole thing, it would change your decision." Wonho spoke softly to Taehyung.

Licking his lips, Taehyung held onto his own hands and rolled his shoulders back. "I won't take them. It hurts? Getting rejected by someone who I don't know but I can live with it. Once we find out who gave me the pills and all, I'll decide what I want." Taehyung spoke to Wonho who gave a nod. "Then, how about we discuss some things? I'll be taking Seokjin with me later today to visit the doctor." Wonho stood up and Taehyung nodded, following the male into the pack house.

Awaking, Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he took a glance around the room. For a moment he was fine, feeling tired and all until the realization of his mate rejecting him and he rejecting his mate came to his head. The pang he felt in his chest hurt and the need to look for the unknown boy.

Kicking the blanket off himself, he got off the bed and checked the wound that was no longer there. Gulping, Jungkook put on a shirt and just in time for Hoseok who walked in and shut the door. "Good, you're up." Hoseok smiled and pulled Jungkook's shirt up to check the non-existent wound.

"All healed. Good, good." Hoseok let go of the shirt and before Jungkook knew it, he was being slapped on the side of his head. Sucking in a sharp breath, Jungkook glared at Hoseok. "Fuck was that for?" Jungkook asked with a low growl as Hoseok gave Jungkook a stern look. "You rejected your mate?!" Hoseok suddenly brought up.

The pang in his chest was there again but this time he was able to actually push the feeling aside. "Okay and? Mingyu is my mate." Jungkook walked passed Hoseok to sit on the bed and grab his shoes. "Yeah, forced mate. Taehyung is your true mate." Hoseok put his hands up and lowered one. "True mate always beats the forced mate. It's just how it works. You shouldn't have even had a forced mate."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and put on his other shoe. "I never even seen that boy in my whole life of existing. Take him back to whatever pack you guys got him from. I don't want him." Jungkook stood and stepped over to Hoseok. "And watch the tone you use with me, got that beta?" Jungkook snarled at Hoseok who bit the inside of his cheek, not saying a thing as he stepped aside and let Jungkook through.

Jungkook glared as he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the room and out of the clinic like house soon after. Since he wasn't true mates with Mingyu, he wasn't able to link nor do anything like true mates could. Mingyu already had his true mate but something bad happened and so Mingyu was left alone.

Then there was Jungkook who waited for his mate since he was sixteen. Searching anywhere he could, going on pack hunts so if he came across another pack then maybe he would meet his mate. Though it never came, even after he turned twenty one and he didn't want to wait. Jungkook was just simply too impatient to wait for his mate and since he was rather close with Mingyu, they forced marks on each other.

Wasn't an amazing feeling but it sealed the deal for some while. Discovering that the mark would only stay for six months and so they would have to mark each other again after the six months were up. Just recently they sealed the marks, again. Mingyu of course didn't like the feeling compared to the true feeling but, he liked Jungkook a lot so he would do anything to please Jungkook.

Walking over to the den where all the younger pups would go to learn, Jungkook caught eyes on his mate who was teaching a younger one until he noticed Jungkook as well. "Alright, five minute break and we'll get back onto it." Mingyu tickled the pups cheek before walking over to Jungkook who smiled, wrapping his arms around Mingyu who shook his head. "Not around the pups."

"They'll have this one day too, no worries." Jungkook kissed Mingyu's neck or more specifically, his mark. Mingyu chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah yeah. Are you better?" Mingyu asked and Jungkook nodded. "Perfectly fine." Jungkook spoke and before they could exchange anymore words, Seokjin walked by. "Meeting at the pack house, Jungkook." Seokjin kept walking.

Jungkook sighed, looking at Mingyu with a slight smile. "I'll see you later." Jungkook leaned in and gave the boy a light kiss on the cheek before jogging off after Seokjin.