𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Over the next couple of days, Taehyung's curiosity got the best of him and he just couldn't push the curious thoughts away no matter how much he tried. They just stayed there, wanting to be answered and it started to affect him now. When he was with Jisung, at work. Taehyung just couldn't focus on anything anymore and so here he is, walking into the school since that was the only place he knew where he would find Namjoon.

Of course, the school was dead since it was the last day and not many students were around but the teachers were obviously. Walking into the classroom to find no one in sight. The desks were pushed to one side of the classroom as the teacher desk was emptied. "Kim?" Taehyung jumped once hearing the voice, turning around quickly to see that Namjoon had jumped also from the quick movement of Taehyung turning around.

Taehyung held his hand over his chest and looked at Namjoon who cleared his throat. "What may I help you with? Is Jisung doing alright? He had very good marks." Namjoon brought up while placing his bags on his desk and leaning forward on his desk, lifting an eyebrow. Taehyung nodded, his fingers pinching at his skin before walking forward. "Yeah, yeah he's great. Loving his summer." Taehyung spoke softly.

The silence was shared before Namjoon sighed, grabbing out his phone and dialing the number as Taehyung watched, gulping. "He's here," Namjoon spoke into the phone while he also kept eye contact with Taehyung who broke it as soon as Namjoon hung up after a few words. "You should take a seat. It'll take a while before he arrives." and so that is what Taehyung did. Choosing one of the desks before seating himself down.

After a long wait and the sun started to set, Wonho finally walked into the classroom and shut the door. Wonho eyed Taehyung who straighten himself on the seat as he walked to Namjoon who stood up. "Did he say anything?" Wonho asked and Namjoon shook his head. "He's just been sitting there. No word said but you and I both know he wants to know about himself." Namjoon sucked on his bottom lip while Wonho nodded.

Wonho removed his jacket and put it on the desk before approaching Taehyung. "Questions?" Wonho bluntly spoke, knowing he kept Taehyung waiting for too long for him not to ask questions. "Yes. A lot, you up for them?" Taehyung slowly looked up at Wonho who looked up a bit with an airily laugh, looking back down at Taehyung. "Bring it, omega." Wonho's lips curved into a smirk.

Taehyung suddenly felt uncomfortable as he shook his head. "That, omega, what the hell is that and why did you call me that." Taehyung placed his hand on the nape of his neck. "Omega. One of the lowest ranks within the werewolf pack. Omega's can bare pups and are the weakest wolves so their jobs would be to teach and care for the pups. Or so that is told. It works differently in my pack, everyone is equal or I try to make everyone equal at least." Wonho explained to Taehyung who blinked.

"Yeah no- just, explain everything in detail and make it clear to me like- how this all started." Taehyung cleared his throat as Wonho looked at his watch before sighing, grabbing a desk and pushing it out before seating himself. "Started when the world began as well. We were here since life began. Instead of god, we go by... moon goddess. The moon goddess is our god in a way? or how I would put it. I can't tell you why it all started but it's been going for a very very long while."

"When you are born, you are born into the pack but you are not officially a werewolf until you turn sixteen where you would meet your inner wolf. Like a sweet sixteen almost if you must. There you also know your rank which in this case it would be an omega, for you. On the other hand, I am an alpha and also the alpha leader of my pack." Wonho explained, Taehyung shaking his head.

"No no, no. You're telling me, a male- that I am an omega? didn't you say omega can bare pups? Which reminds me- what are pups like- dog puppies?" Taehyung asked, Namjoon stifling a laugh before Wonho sighed. "You can rank from Alpha, beta, delta, and omega in anyone's case. In this case, you are an omega and we can't change that. You take that up with the moon goddess. Though male omega's are not rare? but they are not common either. You're just one of the few lucky ones."

"Yeah? now tell me about the pups." Taehyung spoke as Wonho nodded with a hum. "Pups are what we call our children. Taehyung, you can carry children just like any woman can. That is the special thing about you." Wonho said proudly but his smile died down when Taehyung face became disgusted. "Oh hell no. I am a male, I am the one who gives a person a baby, not them give me a baby." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "That's ridiculous." The boy scoffed, refusing to believe such a thing.

"Taehyung. Do you believe anything I am saying?" Wonho asked, stepping up from the desk once knowing what the answer was going to be and he was correct. Taehyung shook his head. "Not one bit," Taehyung admitted while Wonho snarled but nodded. "Very well. Then I should be going. I have a family and pack to get back too, Kim Taehyung." Wonho eyed the boy before grabbing his jacket.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he groaned. "No- Wonho, wait." Taehyung stood up but hit his hip as he tried to stand and mumbled a 'fuck' under his breath. Wonho turned and hummed, ignoring the pain Taehyung felt. "Just- I need to see this in order to believe. It's how I've always been. I need to see things in order to believe and this-this is a big thing to believe in." Taehyung breathed out.