𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Taehyung had just finished making a meal for Jungkook when the door was being opened. Smiling as he saw Jungkook take off his jacket and hang it up before he walked over to his mate. This was Taehyung's favorite part of the days when Jungkook would leave for a few hours. It was always the same. Jungkook coming in and before he does anything else, he would walk up to Taehyung, hug him, nuzzle his nose against his mark and stay like that for a minute or two.

Taehyung sighed, his hand stroking the back of Jungkook's head. "Bad day?" Taehyung asked, feeling the energy off Jungkook as he nodded slowly but held Taehyung tighter. "Don't wanna talk about it," Jungkook mumbled, nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's mark that had Taehyung humming, his eyes closing. "I made your favorite." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's temple.

Pulling away, Jungkook nodded with a smile. Pulling out a chair and grabbing the fork as he began to eat the meal Taehyung made for him. Taehyung gulped as he grabbed Jungkook a glass of water along with himself before he sat down next to his mate who hummed in delight. "I love your cooking." Jungkook sighed, licking his lips.

Taehyung smiled, cleaning off the mess at the corner of Jungkook's lips. "Thank you. I put a lot of love into my cooking. Just so you know." Taehyung winked to Jungkook who rolled his eyes while he took a sip of his water in which Taehyung tipped the glass quickly. Having a bit of the water run down the side of his lips and onto his shirt/pants before he moved away from the cup in his hands.

"Taehyung-" Jungkook coughed out. "You rolled your eyes at me." Taehyung pouted in which Jungkook only tilted his head with his eyebrows knitted. "Are you serious?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung giving a blank stare before he nodded. "Dead serious." He started to slowly smile before Jungkook took another huge bite of his food, chewing before he wiped his mouth and got up to pick up Taehyung.

"Hey! You didn't finish fool!" Taehyung held onto Jungkook who took Taehyung to the room. "Finish later." Jungkook finished before he put Taehyung onto the bed, took off his shirt and hovered over his mate. Taehyung quick to put his hand against Jungkook's chest. "No sex." he blurted out. Jungkook didn't think anything of it though.

Scoffing, Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand. "Hard to believe I only want to make out with the love of my life?" Jungkook asked, stealing a quick kiss from Taehyung who broke into a shy smile. Cupping Jungkook's face, Taehyung shook his head before he leaned up and captured Jungkook's lips with his.

Taehyung got out of bed once Jungkook was completely out of it. Slowly slipping away from Jungkook who was resting on his arm. Replacing his arm with a pillow before he kissed Jungkook's forehead. Getting out of bed, Taehyung left the room and decided he would do some cleaning to get things off his mind. Knowing he would not be getting the sleep that night.

Opening the lights, Taehyung looked around before he sighed. Going over to the window where he shut the curtains but just as he closed them- he swore he just saw a figure outside his house. Not wanting to open the curtains- Taehyung just made sure they were secured and hurried over to check if the doors were locked.

Shaking off the feeling, Taehyung started off his cleaning he would be doing for the rest of the night. Though the feeling of being watched never seemed to leave him. Even with Jungkook in the cabin, he was feeling off. Did it keep his mind off the certain thing in his life though? kind of, yeah.

By the time Taehyung was finished, he would say it was about three before he was sitting on the couch in the dark with a lamp as his light. Stirring his tea as he blew at it, trying to cool it down while he had a cloth wrapped around it just so he could hold it and not burn his hands in the process. Now that he was alone in his thoughts, Taehyung started to think over the pros and cons.

Yet the cons always beat the pros of having this pup. Deep deep, deep down Taehyung felt a little bit of happiness about this whole thing. Taehyung was experiencing something he never thought he would experience in his old human life. Without bumping into Namjoon, he wouldn't be here. Even if it was scary being this way, he wouldn't change it.

Jungkook and Taehyung had gone through hell and back and have yet to keep doing so but Taehyung wouldn't change it. In fact, he would do the same thing all over again, with a few changes here and there. The thought of Jungkook carrying their pup? made Taehyung smile uncontrollably.

Thinking of the future had Taehyung scared as hell but also made him excited for what it held for them. Then the image of Jungkook not being there would flood in and make him want to cry on the spot. Eventually, the sun was coming up and Taehyung was still awake, still thinking and still drinking his now cold tea. Not realizing the time until Jungkook had come out of the room.

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung had left him alone on the bed until he turned around, his arm extended as he tried to grab onto Taehyung to pull him closer but instead grabbed onto a pillow. Almost alerting him as he shot up from his bed but he could feel the energy of Taehyung still in the cabin and so he got up from the bed. Scratching at his stomach before he scratched the back of his head, yawning while walking out of the room.

The quiet slaps against the floor before he found Taehyung sitting on the couch. Tilting his head as he noticed how deep in thought Taehyung was. Trying to sneak a peek into those thoughts but he was blocked out. Typical of Taehyung really but he didn't want to talk about it this early in the morning. "Pup?" Jungkook walked towards Taehyung who jumped slightly.

Crouching in front of Taehyung, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's lap and rubbed lightly. "Why are you up this early?" Jungkook asked, rubbing one of his eyes. Taehyung looked around to see the peek of light shining it before he breathed out. "I haven't slept," Taehyung admitted as Jungkook looked at him with worry. "Are you okay?" He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't give an answer as he stared at his mate. No, Jungkook he was not okay but Taehyung couldn't say it. Everything in him wanted to tell Jungkook that he was pregnant but he just couldn't. "Yeah. I'm okay." Taehyung brushed back Jungkook's hair before he put his cup of tea on the table and patted the seat next to him.

Jungkook got up and sat down only to get comfortable and lay back on the couch with Taehyung who cuddled next to Jungkook, holding onto Jungkook tightly. Laughing a bit from Jungkook struggling to grab the blanket from beneath them. After getting it, Jungkook huffed out. "That's my workout of the day," Jungkook spoke out before covering both of them.

This time Taehyung was able to fall asleep easily. Jungkook close to him made him feel like everything was going to be okay. Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair for some while before he fell asleep as well. The two in a deep slumber for the next few hours.