𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Kisu, pack room now!" Hoseok looked at Kisu who held his shoulder and had a vein popping from the anger that ran through him from Jungkook attacking him like that. Jungkook only stood by Taehyung, his glare on Kisu as he watched Kisu closely who had gotten up and walked to Hoseok who pushed Kisu to walk faster.

As for Taehyung, Jungkook used his snout to push Taehyung forward in which Taehyung got the 'gesture' and started to walk. The whole thing happened so quickly Taehyung didn't even know who the wolf was until Hoseok yelled Jungkook's name. His fur black but also shaded with other colors? It was very pretty.

Taehyung stopped when Jungkook stopped in front of the packhouse. Grabbing the towel with his teeth and just like that, he started to shapeshift into his human form. Eyes widening, Taehyung stepped back and held his breath at the scene in front of him. The way the structure changed into a human was unreal and he thought for sure that was going to be painful, it had to be right?

Considering the human body has 206 bones and the wolves have what? average 319? yeah no, he had no idea but how could that not hurt? Within seconds though, a naked Jungkook stood in front of him but Taehyung was in shock to even see the 'junk' of Jungkook so when he came back into it, Jungkook had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"So tell me why the fuck you were in the woods huh?" Jungkook wasted no time in asking questions to Taehyung who furrowed his eyebrows. It was clear Jungkook was still mad as ever, just, less scary in human form now. "Answer me!" Jungkook raised his voice in which that had Taehyung slightly flinching. "What's it to you huh?! You're not my mate!"

"Yes, I am! I am supposed to keep you safe and make sure no other alpha touches you! What if I wasn't there Taehyung?! What if I didn't get that gut feeling that you were in trouble? What then huh!" Jungkook stepped forward, towering over Taehyung who gulped back the lump in his throat. Did Jungkook just admit to being his mate? Did he hear that correctly? More importantly.. he felt Taehyung was in trouble? How the hell?!

A moment went by and Taehyung suddenly had the urge to just wrap his arms around Jungkook and that's what he did. Taehyung brought Jungkook in for a hug in which Jungkook tensed in for a moment before he pulled the boy closer. For the first time, Taehyung tried out the 'wolf' thing they seemed to do and that was nuzzling his nose against Jungkook's neck. Just for a moment is all he wanted.

Taking in a deep breath, Taehyung felt the boy in his hold calm down but Taehyung felt his heart fasten. The scent coming off Jungkook was so intoxicating and comforting. The smell of a maxillaria tenuifolia orchid with the scent of coconut. Now- Taehyung was never the type to like coconut but the scent from Jungkook had him loving it.

"I.. wanted to call my parents. I'm sorry for worrying you." Taehyung spoke slowly. Eventually, he did block out the scent which was easier? than he thought. Though his intentions were straight and he knew what this was the right time to start 'playing' with Jungkook's feelings. Jungkook liked calling him down a lot since he arrived and so he just wanted Jungkook to feel the pain he felt or at least a little bit of it.

Though when Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and sighed, Taehyung felt just the tiniest bit of regret coming up with his plan. "You didn't worry me. You worried my wolf, there is a difference." Jungkook suddenly spoke bluntly, giving his wolf the comfort of hugging his true mate. The regret Taehyung felt was long gone as he felt his heart drop into his stomach from those words.

Taehyung pulled away slowly, his free hand holding Jungkook's upper arm before he hummed. "Then, I thank your wolf for protecting me and he should get an award right?" Taehyung dragged his index finger down Jungkook's torso while he leaned in and pecked a few places on Jungkook's neck before removing himself once feeling Jungkook tense.

It didn't stop there either. Taehyung only had one hand to work with and so with his injured hand behind his back, Taehyung let his free hand roam down to Jungkook's crotch. This caused Jungkook's eyes to widen and Taehyung could somehow feel the nervousness from Jungkook. Well— before his knee collided with Jungkook's crotch which had Jungkook falling to his knees with a painful expression and loss of words.

"Anyway... you seem to be a busy man. I'll be going now but make sure to scurry back to your so called mate, Alpha." Taehyung hummed, holding back the smile from Jungkook's facial expression. Turning his foot, Taehyung smiled as he walked off but as he walked, he took a moment to realize what happened to him and that if Jungkook wasn't there then god knows what would have happened.

Deciding to brush that off, Taehyung breathed in and out as he nodded and made his way over to Jimin's cabin since he knew Hoseok was dealing with Kisu and probably Jungkook later. Deciding he would worry about all that hectic shit later when Wonho arrived. Taehyung decided to go spend his time with Jimin who recently started locking himself up in his cabin.

As for Jungkook- the boy seated himself on the steps of the packhouse with a ice pack laid just on his crotch. That morning, Jungkook felt an uneasy feeling and as much as he tried to ignore it, he couldn't. The thought of Taehyung being in trouble just scared the living hell out of Jungkook and before he knew it, he was hurrying out of the cabin which scared Mingyu. After checking the packhouse, Jungkook checked outside to see Kisu and Taehyung from afar.

The moment Kisu made Taehyung submit was the moment Jungkook felt the anger rush through him. Another alpha had made his mate submit right in front of him. Kisu was known for that type of shit but Jungkook made is specific that Taehyung was not up from grabs. Every little calm thing within him was no longer, his wolf coming out and before he knew it, he was on top of Kisu and ready to bite his stupid head off.

And throughout the whole thing, Jungkook knew it wasn't just his wolf. Jungkook knew for a fact that it was his feelings towards the unknown boy that was supposed to be begging for Jungkook to mate him. Though Taehyung was different, not wanting Jungkook. After that little move Taehyung pulled, it made Jungkook's heart race but also painful considering Jungkook did just get sacked and he hasn't felt the kind of pain in a while. Even then though.. Jungkook somehow found himself wanting Taehyung.. and he hated that.