𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Jungkook left the infirmary with a sling and wasted no time to approach Kisu. Jungkook was quick to push Kisu to the ground. "You fucking did this!" Jungkook yelled, Kisu looking up at Jungkook with a confused expression. "I saved your fucking life, be thankful." Kisu got up but Jungkook placed his foot on Kisu's shoulder and pushed him down.

"You want my mate, don't you?! So your plan was to kill me so you can have my mate. Well, guess what, he's mine and mine only. You can't kill me that easily." Jungkook said rather cockily. Kisu only stared at up Jungkook with a smile as he chewed on his gum and took it out of his mouth to place on Jungkook's shoe and push his foot off.

"I want Taehyung yeah, what about it? If I wanted you dead then I would challenge you for him. In this case, all I want is to get in his pants so calm the fuck do-" Jungkook lunged at Kisu who grabbed at Jungkook's sling and punched at Jungkook's arm that had Jungkook backing off and groaning as he held his arm in a good position.

"Try again Jeon, I dare you." Kisu stepped towards Jungkook who was about to attack at Kisu but Mingyu came into the shot and grabbed Jungkook, dragging him away. "Mingyu, fuck, let me go!" Jungkook pulled away from Mingyu who turned and slapped Jungkook on the cheek as hard as he can.

Shit hurt, it really did but Mingyu hid the fact that his hand was tingling. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Accusing Kisu he wants you dead and may I mention, saved you. You've been so fucking mad lately like what is your problem? This mate thing is right? Because before Taehyung came here you were fine! You weren't moody and aggressive. Now, look at you, willing to fight anyone and anything if they even mention Taehyung!"

Jungkook looked at Mingyu who yelled at him about Taehyung and that wasn't a lie. Anything bad spoken about Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to knock their teeth out but he didn't. Taehyung wasn't his mate, true mate sure but not his mate. Yet he was still so protective and that was how it should be.

The bond with Mingyu broke long ago when Jungkook first laid eyes on Taehyung but the mark was still keeping them together as mates. Jungkook knew he had a choice to leave or not but hell, he really didn't want to do Mingyu like that and he was pretty sure he fucked everything up with Taehyung. "I'm sorry." Is all Jungkook said.

Mingyu sighed and shook his head, taking Jungkook in for a hug in which Jungkook hugged back and pulled away soon after. "I'm fucking everything up Gyu. I really am and... god this is all so confusing." Jungkook stepped away to rub at his face. "This is the third attack on me. Why is that? What am I doing? It was in midday too! How did they manage to even get through? This doesn't make sense to me." Jungkook explained to Mingyu who sat down on the doorsteps next to Jungkook who sat down.

Taehyung looked at the address on the paper and let himself fall back on the bed. Taehyung had packed himself new sets of clothes since he was heading back with Seokjin and Wonho who were clueless about the whole hospital thing. Though he was told specifically that he shouldn't tell anyone.

- FLASHBACK -

Taehyung grabbed onto the phone and put it to his ear. Blinking several times, Taehyung cleared his throat. "Hello?" His voice was light and a bit shaky as the other deep voice came through. "Taehyung..." he heard a sigh. "I know you have questions. I am more than willing to answer them but not here." The man spoke through the phone.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "In person?" Taehyung asked as they heard a small hum. "Yes. I'll give you the address if you promise not to tell anyone about this and about the place. This is for our safety only Taehyung, I promise you have nothing to worry about." The male spoke.

With that, Taehyung took a bit to promise and eventually he got the address. No, it wasn't in an alleyway or bar, or anything bad really. Sounded like a decent neighborhood and so he felt a little calmer when he got the address. Plus the reassurance he had gotten from the man made him feel a little more easy with going by himself.

- END -

Taehyung looked at the ceiling for the longest time before he shook his head and got up from the bed, grabbing his bag. Taehyung walked out of his room and put the bag on the table. "I need to go get something at the store. I'll be back in an hour or so." Taehyung looked over at the two.

Wonho raised an eyebrow and looked over at Seokjin who was ready to argue about leaving but Wonho stopped him. "Yeah, of course, get whatever you need but hurry back," Wonho told Taehyung who slipped on his shoes and nodded. With that Taehyung hurried out of the apartment building and towards the bus stops.

Not positive this was a good idea or hell, he was sure this wasn't a good idea but the curiosity was eating him alive. This was what he came for didn't he? Taehyung got to talk to the man giving him the pills over the phone and now he was going to get answers. That's all he needed to make this decision final.

Either he was going to stay in the pack and catch onto his new life or live on from where he left it. Taehyung took a seat on the bus seats and got comfortable. It took some while before Taehyung was getting off the bus and was walking for at least twenty minutes before he stood in front of the house.

Slowly Taehyung approached the small white house. It was cute and nice-looking which gave Taehyung chill vibes- then he got closer to the door. Before he could even knock though, the door swung open and Taehyung was pulled in.