𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Both boys laid on the bed together, legs tangled with each other with Taehyung resting his head on Jungkook's chest. They've been laying there for fifteen minutes or so before Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who smiled back at the male. 'God he's hot' Taehyung thought before he opened his mouth to speak. "Thank you." Jungkook said with a grin.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows which caused Jungkook to chuckle, pushing back Taehyung's hair. "We're mated, I can hear your thoughts now. You're pretty hot yourself." Jungkook winked at the boy who blushed madly. "Oh yeah? Just wait until I learn how to block you off, mister." Taehyung scoffed but was turned onto his back as Jungkook hovered over Taehyung once more.

"Stop being such a brat and love me." Jungkook breathed out, his nose going to nuzzle at Taehyung's mark again. The feeling made Taehyung feel so utterly safe. Having his alpha hold him and nuzzle his mark was something he wouldn't trade. With a light chuckle, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and breathed out slowly. "Mine."

The words naturally came out from Taehyung who nuzzled closer to Jungkook who smiled. The word causing his heart to feel the warmth and tingly feeling. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and connected their lips. The kiss being delicate and slow before he pulled away. "Mm.. I say we take a shower, change the sheets and then cuddle the rest of the night away."

Taehyung hummed, his finger tracing Jungkook's jawline before he nodded. 'Carry me?' Taehyung thought to Jungkook who rolled his eyes but before he could say no, Taehyung pouted out his lip and made 'puppy' eyes. With a shake of the head and a scoff, Jungkook got off Taehyung and picked him up. "God I love you." He snarled though even with the attitude, Taehyung happened to fall more in love with Jungkook.

The next day, Taehyung left the cabin with Jungkook who intertwined their fingers. "You'll be at Jimin's the whole day? Or.." Jungkook asked once they stopped outside Jimin and Hoseok's place. With a nod, Taehyung swung their hands. "Here all day~ and what about you hm?" Taehyung moved closer to be surrounded by the warmth given off by Jungkook who wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"I'll be out with Wonho and the others to secure the place. Now that.. you're off that chip, we want to be extra ready for anything." Jungkook caressed at Taehyung's neck and gave him a kiss before placing his forehead against Taehyung's. "Not saying that anything will happen but if something does, we'll be ready." Jungkook kissed at Taehyung's forehead before letting the male go.

"You know what to do if you need me okay? I'll still be around the pack grounds so it won't be a problem." Jungkook reminded Taehyung who nodded. "Hey Tae! Jimin is inside waiting for you." Hoseok walked out and smiled at Taehyung before heading out with Jungkook. "Oh look at that, a new mark." Hoseok teased with a nudge, Jungkook rolling his eyes with a smile.

'Hey!' Jungkook heard the thought of Taehyung which made him look back with an eyebrow raised. This caused Taehyung to smile uncontrollably. "I love you." He cleared his throat while Jungkook bit at his lip with a smile. "I love you too." He mouthed to Taehyung before he watched the boy walk into the cabin. "You both are so whipped, it's disgusting." Hoseok shuddered as he walked with Jungkook.

"I went through that with each and every one of you just so you know. I'm going to gross you all out now." Jungkook warned Hoseok who sighed. "Great." The boy mumbled out. As for Taehyung, the boy walked inside and caught Jimin just placing Kaison down on the mat where he would have tummy time but— "Ah- Ah no, give me that cutie." Taehyung made 'gimmie' hands and waited for Jimin to hand over Kaison.

"Okay— this is the reason why Kaison wants to be carried all the time." Jimin whined, handing his son over to Taehyung who giggled and sat on the couch. "Who's problem is that Kaison?" Taehyung spoke in the usual baby voice he would use. "Not mine right? Right Kaison?" Taehyung made faces too just so Kaison would become giggly and all, which worked.

Jimin huffed out. "Just wait until you have a pup." The boy warned Taehyung who scoffed. "Not gonna happen." Taehyung sat back with Kaison who was amazed by Taehyung's fingers. "Huh. What do you mean?" Jimin asked, suddenly concerned by that answer. "I mean.. it's a good reason really." Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip. "I haven't talked to Jungkook about this yet though.. so, keep it a secret, please."

Jimin was a little hesitant when Taehyung asked Jimin to keep whatever he was about to tell him a secret. Though he nodded his head slowly and agreed. "I would absolutely love to.. carry a pup for Jungkook but.. for me to be in danger brings our future pup in danger. Which then we'll have to go through so much to keep our pup safe." Taehyung explained, making sure he made sense.

"Who knows what kind of power our pup can have right? My father went through so much to keep me safe. He lost my mother and I could lose Jungkook or Jungkook could lose me. Though that's not the only reason either—" Taehyung looked at Jimin to make sure he was putting the pieces together in which it took a while but he did. "I have a life out there too. Now that i've mated with Jungkook.. I need him more than I ever did before. That's a good thing too! I swear but I have family out there."

"I have my parents, Jisung and his mother. My friends. How would I explain that in the past year I met someone and.. I don't know, adopted! a baby and that we're living somewhere or— I just can't. I've lied to them plenty of times, don't get me wrong but.. this lie is extreme." Taehyung started to babble on about the possibilities but Jimin stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Hey, hey Taehyung." Jimin calmed Taehyung who had tears in his eyes. The sudden emotion rushing through him. "I get it. I totally get it okay? No need to explain furthermore. I just hope Jungkook get's it too. Because.. not only did he want a mate but.. the pup thing is pretty huge to him." Jimin nibbled on his lip as he looked at his son, smiling lightly.

Taehyung breathed out and nodded. "That's.. something I think he would have to sacrifice. Because I don't know if I can do that for him." Taehyung looked at Kaison who was playing with his feet, loving the new 'object' he found on himself.