𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Mingyu looked at Jungkook who sat on the couch after explaining the whole situation with Taehyung. It was the next day and they've been in the same spot all morning. "I feel like a dick doing this but i'm not actually like, leaving you right? I'm just exploring what could be between Taehyung and I."

Jungkook was a bit confused with his own words. Mingyu was quick to laugh before he nodded. "Jungkook, i'm not upset or anything. I knew this day would come and Taehyung deserves a chance. I mean.. if we are being honest, I would leave you if Wonwoo suddenly showed up here. Big dreams but it's true. We forced this and I thank you for filling that void but... I don't think we would have ever really lasted."

Mingyu traced his finger on the couch, his eyes beginning to water from the thought of his mate. "You know.. you're never going to experience the full thing if you never try with Taehyung. The full experience is nothing you'll never feel again and once you have it, you never let go of it Jungkook. I really wish I never let Wonwoo go out that day but.." Mingyu cleared his throat and tilted his head up to try prevent the tears from falling.

"Thing's happen and life goes on. I would never, never ever wanna hold you from experiencing the true mate bond. I love you and I always will love you but you and I both know that we love each other to a limit that doesn't cross me loving Wonwoo and you loving Taehyung, yet." Mingyu chuckled, looking at Jungkook who stood up to go side hug Mingyu, noticing the tears falling.

Jungkook held the boy tightly and closely. Feeling the boy break in his arms and sniffle before he patted Jungkook's thigh. "I really did mate the right person for this all huh? I hate how understanding you are." Jungkook grumbled playfully, Mingyu pushing the boy. "Want me to scream at you and toss the lamp then?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow, the two laughing with Jungkook shaking his head.

Taehyung walked along the pack grounds. His hands rested within his pockets of his sweater and stopped when he came across Jimin who was walking towards Taehyung. Smiling, Taehyung met Jimin half-ways and looked at his belly. "Bigger and bigger everyday hm?" Taehyung smiled, cocking his head to admire the belly before looking at Jimin who gulped.

"Yeah uhm.. Taehyung.. I uhm." Jimin's lips pursed in a thin line. Soon enough his eyes started to water while holding his belly. "I-I haven't felt my baby kick all night and day a-and I-" Taehyung felt his heart drop into his stomach. Jimin trying his best to hold back his tears. "I heard something." Jimin whispered to Taehyung in a broken voice.

"I was walking home from the pack house and H-Hoseok was going to walk me but I t-thought I would walk myself so I did! and then- I heard these cracks in the bushes. Like— Like someone was watching me and so I started to walk fast until I was running." Jimin sniffled. "Then when I reached the stairs, I missed a step and fell onto my belly. I didn't tell Hoseok either and god T-Taehyung, Taehyung what if something happened." Jimin was full on bawling now, quietly so he wouldn't give himself attention.

"I know y-you can heal people, us right? So I thought— just in case." Jimin choked out. That moment, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and hurried him to the house Jimin lived in. There he had Jimin stand as he thought of what to do. "I don't— I never did anything involving this kind of thing. I only ever healed Jungkook and you should go to the infirmary."

Jimin shook his head, having a gut feeling of what he would be told. "Please Taehyung, please please just, just see what you feel, see! Anything, please." Taehyung's heart was pounding out of his chest as he slowly nodded, getting onto his knees in front of Jimin's belly. Slowly he placed his hands on Jimin's belly, gulping as he closed his eyes and tried to focus on whatever he was trying to focus on.

Though it was blank. Nothing came to him but then again, he wasn't no mind reader or anything! He healed people, that was about it. Jimin sobbed a little harder when Taehyung opened his eyes. Determined to help his friend, Taehyung tried again. Again, he didn't know if the baby was injured or anything and so he wasn't sure if he should do the healing process.

What would happen if the baby was perfectly fine and he did the healing process? Taehyung gulped and let go. "I can-can't see anything Jimin i'm sorry. I think you need to go to the infirmary." Taehyung suggested but Jimin refused over and over again. "Just, please do the eye thing you do please, please Taehyung." Jimin sniffled.

Taehyung really didn't want to do it but in the moment, he was scared as well. Nodding his head, Taehyung placed his hands on the stomach and was soon focusing on what he wanted. He wanted the baby to be okay and healthy, to heal if anything was wrong and with that, his purple glowing eyes were showed once he opened his eyes.

This time Taehyung couldn't see if there was a wound healing up or anything so he didn't know when the stop but the moment he felt a little kick to his hand and a headache shoot up, he stopped and held onto the couch next to him. There was the feeling again, the weak feeling he would always feel whenever he did the healing process. "Tae- Tae are you okay?!" Jimin asked, concerned for Taehyung.

"mm fine, did— did the baby k-kick?" Taehyung asked weakly, his eyes closed for a moment to get ahold of himself. "I— yes, yes I felt a kick." Jimin smiled lightly while wiping his tears while looking at Taehyung who smiled weakly. "Was probably just sleeping, mm need to.. use the bathroom." Taehyung got up, his eyes hazy. After walking into the bathroom, he was toppled over the toilet, coughing out the blood that he once coughed out before.