𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Once Wonho arrived back at the pack but as they liked to call it, home to make them less like animals, even if they were. They lived deep within the woods with small houses enough to hold a family of four which was all anyone ever needed. There were a lot of families that had generations and generations born and raised in the same place for several years and they never had problems with the humans but that was because of some reason.

No one was to tell their secret when away from their home and if they did or if it happened to slip from their mouths then the human wouldn't live to see the day. It's not like they had fun in doing so but they just couldn't risk outing themselves to anyone that didn't fully understand them. Trustworthy or not, though, Namjoon was one lucky human.

"Alpha." Wonho was greeted by a sentinel wolf. Sentinels were the ones who patrol the territory and also keep the pack safe, make sure no intruders are entering and also are the ones to greet newcomers, keep the pack members out of trouble and they were just really great help since the alpha leader couldn't do everything. Though no one ever complained.

"Welcome home. Are you heading back out?" The male asked and Wonho shook his head. "Maybe in the next few days but not now. Anything I should be told?" Wonho asked, stopping in his tracks and turning before the male shook his head. "Nothing to worry about alpha, we're keeping a good eye out." He smiled at his report and Wonho nodded, thanking him before walking off.

There is when Wonho took in the scent of lavender that came from his mate that was just a few meters away, playing with his two beautiful pups that were one and three. Though before Hyungwon could even tell his pups that their father was home, he watched one of the pack members approach Wonho. His facial expression changed as he followed the red-haired male into the pack house.

Wonho walked into the room he would usually have a meeting with another five males though there were only three now. "Where is he?!" Wonho walked in and the males flinched. "He left, he went hunt." A pink haired boy stood up, gulping as he spoke to the alpha. "I told you all to keep him here. I gave you all one simple job." Wonho's voice raised.

Park Jimin, the pink haired moved closer to Hoseok who held his mate behind him. Wonho noticed how he scared Jimin so he managed to calm himself as he breathed out. "Who all went." Wonho sat down after taking a paper from Seokjin who was already slowly guiding the paper. "Jisoo, Sehun, Jackson, Hyungsoo, and Jungkook." Seokjin named out.

Wonho sighed, leaning back on the chair and shaking his head. "Why does he never listen? He was injured last time, this idiot." Wonho growled, his mind running through possibilities before he shook his head. "When did they leave?" Wonho asked as Hoseok spoke up. "They left early this afternoon and said it would be a few days before they return. A week if so." Hoseok spoke as Wonho fingers curled into fists. Not wanting to deal with the stress, he walked out to his family.

On the other side though, Taehyung stood by Jisung's mother and held a sign saying 'Jisung' but that was it. Just plain old cardboard with the name Jisung but to be honest Taehyung had just awoken and rushed to make the sign but so did Jisung's mother so he wasn't all to blame there. They had been standing for a while now and once they saw the blonde haired male running towards them dragging his suitcase, his mother started running as well.

Smiling widely, Taehyung followed the woman as he watched them both hug. Loving the relationship Jisung had with his mother reminded him of his own mother but then it tracked back to wondering about his real mother and the whole werewolf thing. Breathing in, Taehyung shook it off and grunted when Jisung pulled Taehyung into a bone-crushing hug.

"Why are you so strong?" Taehyung asked with yet another grunt, Jisung pulling away with a scoff. "You're just weak." He spoke to Taehyung who raised an eyebrow. "Alright, brat. Someone got meaner while away huh?" Taehyung put Jisung into a headlock, his knuckle digging into Jisung's head. "Hyung! Hyung stop!" Jisung whined and grunted.

Once Jisung's mother separated the two, they both stuck out their tongue and she laughed. "Such kids." She spoke and Jisung scoffed. "I am the kid here, Taehyung is just a big baby." Jisung smiled from his own wording and Taehyung gasped dramatically. "At least I don't need a night light to sleep!" Taehyung hurried behind Ms. Park who 'ooo' ed at Taehyung comeback.

The bickering began between the two boys which they all missed if they were being honest. Taehyung hadn't felt complete without his little brat around and now that he was, he felt like everything was normal again. It even got his mind off the werewolf thing and that was what he needed. "Supper out and then family night," Jisung suggested as Taehyung hummed.

Ms. Park had already agreed. "Invite Jeno and Kai over with their family and we have a deal." She turned to her son who nodded. "Oh, you already know I was inviting them over." He chuckled, scrunching up his nose when his mother kissed his cheek with a 'mwah' following soon after. "I'll beat you all in snakes and ladders, again." Taehyung tried to flex the muscles he did not have, which turned into Jisung insulting Taehyung and the three laughing.