𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Taehyung tried everything in his power to heal himself up but the silver that shot through his body felt like he was burning from the inside out. His own powers were not powerful enough to heal himself from the weakened state his wolf was in. It was not his wolf fighting the silver running through his blood but himself. Putting in so much effort to stop himself from slipping away but it was too hard, too exhausting for him to carry on.

As for Jimin and Hoseok, they had placed Taehyung on the table of the sentinel's house due to the rooms being filled with other injured wolves. Two being Taehyung's father and Wonho. "H-He's blee-bleeding!" Jimin hurried to grab a cloth. Although Jimin was injured as well, he couldn't stop himself from caring for Taehyung more. "Jimin, let the other wolves help him come on-" Hoseok tried to pull Jimin away.

Though Jimin only pushed Hoseok away. "You don't understand." Jimin looked at Hoseok with a painful expression. "You just... You don't understand." Jimin repeated before he was dabbing the cloth onto the blood dripping from Taehyung's nose. The blood just kept coming and that meant Taehyung was overworking himself. "Jimin!" Hoseok called out to Jimin who was lost in his own world, mumbling his apologies to Taehyung with a choked cry.

When Hoseok grabbed him, Jimin only pushed Hoseok away again. "I killed him! Goddammit, Hoseok I took them to Taehyung! I did it for our son but I-" Jimin looked at Taehyung who had his eyes closed, his hand limp against the table. "Oh my god- oh my fucking god no- no no no!" Jimin tried to run back to Taehyung's side but Hoseok held Jimin closely while the salutary started their work though it didn't look like anything was going to help.

When Jungkook reached the house he was met with Jimin and Hoseok outside. There he found Jimin crying in Hoseok's arms and Hoseok comforting his mate the best that he could. The look Hoseok gave him caused Jungkook to almost laugh as he pushed through the doors. "Jungkook wait-" Hoseok called out but Jungkook didn't listen as he hurried in and at the corner of his eye, he saw a body on the table. The lifeless body on the table.

Jungkook watched the two salutary's who tried everything they could back away from the table once Jungkook came into view. Everything went slow motion for Jungkook just like in the movies. The ache in his heart causing his breath to stagger. Stepping closer to the table to see Taehyung just barely breathing. Long pauses came from Taehyung before he would gasp for another breath.

It didn't hit him right away that he was losing his mate. Jungkook only looked at his mate for as long as he could. The stubborn boy laid out on the table looking like he was only in a slumber. Then it hit Jungkook like a brick. All those mornings he would awake just to look at his mate and by the following morning coming, this would be the last time he would be looking at that beautiful structure. The parted pouty lips and messy bedhead hair.

Jungkook broke into a heartbreaking cry while he leaned over to hug Taehyung and hold him in his arms. Nothing but his cries were heard from Jungkook while he grabbed onto the piece of clothing from Taehyung's body. It wasn't even Taehyung's shirt and that made Jungkook only slightly smile before he was crying into the shirt. "I'm so sorry." Jungkook choked out in a whisper. "I could- I couldn't save you. Fuck Taehyung I'm so sorry."

"Please come back to me." Jungkook gripped onto the shirt tighter than before. His head now resting at the chest of Taehyung. "Please Taehyung," he whispered out while closing his eyes. Taking in the few moments he had left with his mate.