𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Taehyung wasn't sure what happened there. Either he woke the baby from a sleep or— or he healed the baby and something did happen. Which was more of the one he was leaning on considering he felt light-headed and was coughing blood, again. He trusted that it was him just getting used to the powers though.

Breathing in, Taehyung thought about what Jimin said as he sat on the steps of Jimin's. After his little scare, Taehyung told Jimin to go into bed rest and keep up with his vitamins or whatever. Now he was waiting for Hoseok to arrive so he could tell Hoseok that Jimin wasn't feeling well and has to rest. It wasn't his place to tell about what happened.

Then the feeling of warmth took over, Taehyung closing his eyes and taking in the feeling before he opened his eyes to see Jungkook walking over with his hands in his jogger pockets. "What is a pretty boy like you sitting out here all alone? Why dontcha come home with me." Jungkook snorted after his sentence.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disgust but started to laugh. "Is that what the city guys say? Am I good acting city guy?" Jungkook stopped in front of Taehyung who laughed a little more and nodded. "Spot on there. Even added the dontcha huh?" Taehyung smiled up at the male who shrugged in a cockily manner, his smile showing it. "What can I say? I can play many roles." Jungkook smiled, leaning on the railing.

Taehyung hummed, nodding his head. "No but, why are you out here hm? Waiting for Jimin?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. Taehyung breathed in and thought of the earlier events. That caused him to stay quiet before looking up at Jungkook. "I need to tell you som-" Taehyung looked over to see Hoseok jogging over. "Is Jimin okay? I just came back from getting more vitamins when I noticed he shut me out."

Taehyung stood up and cleared his throat. "He's fine, just feeling a little sick and all. I think you should get uh.. do you call them doctors? I don't know, someone who helps with babies and such I guess. He's a little stressed out too so, yeah." Taehyung shrugged. Hoseok smiled and patted Taehyung's shoulder. "Thank you, i'll do that after I check on them." Them as in Jimin and the baby.

After Hoseok left, Jungkook looked on over to Taehyung. "Is that why you're here? How was he before?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shook his head. "He's fine now, that's all that matters." Taehyung stepped down the stairs. "And what about what you were going to tell me?" Jungkook asked soon after in which Taehyung shook his head again. "It was nothing. Another question is, what are you doing out? Just walking around?"

Jungkook was quick to push aside the previous questions and nod slowly. "Clearing my mind, that's all." He bit the inner side of his cheek. Gulping, Taehyung kicked at the dirt. "Then, I guess this is perfect timing to start getting to know each other right? Considering i'm only here for a couple more days." Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip harshly out of being nervous.

After hearing that sentence, Jungkook nodded and motioned the boy to walk with him in which Taehyung did. "So Taehyung, tell me about yourself." Jungkook brought up, slowly walking to well— he didn't know where but they'll see later. A chuckle came from Taehyung, looking around before looking straight forward. "You know me more than I know you, Jeon. I would have suggested you go first."

Jungkook clicked his tongue, running his fingers through his hair before he nodded. "You're right. Well." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Jeon Hieran is my mothers name as my father's name is Jeon MinJun. My mother was.. very skilled in herbal medicine. Best salutary ever heard of really. My dad was.. well, he was the Alpha leader until his passing. I'm twenty two and I do anything I really can get my hands on— volunteering wise I mean."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. At this moment he didn't know what to say about himself. Never did he really talk about himself since everyone knew everyone in the pack. "Simple things. Like, your favourite color.. what you like to do in pastime, hobbies.. those kind of things." Taehyung figured by the look on Jungkook's face, he was stuck.

Jungkook scratched the tip of his nose after the ideas he was given. "Red black and white I would say back when I was twelve but now? I would say purple." He smiled lightly before clearing his throat again. "We play baseball a lot but I really like playing football. Lots of physical contact and kind of like us keeping ourselves in shape. Oh! And I like reading a book every night before bed. I don't really have any books at the moment though."

"And.. well.. I like going out on clear nights away from the trees and all which is just a little ways out. In wolf form of course— can't have any rogues sneaking up on me in human form." Jungkook started to go on and on until he noticed he was yapping away more than usual. Taehyung didn't mind one bit though, loving the way he talked about himself in so much detail.

"The clear nights, are they common?" Taehyung asked, suddenly spiking up an idea. Stopping in their tracks, Jungkook tilted his head to think for a minute before he nodded. "Pretty much any day it would be clear. Like today it's a clear day so should be clear tonight maybe? I'm not a weather man though." Jungkook shrugged. Closing his eyes and looking down to start chuckling.

"You're really something aren't you Jeon." Taehyung sighed from his chuckles and looked up to see a very cute bunny smile and crinkling of the eyes. "Now come on, your turn, Kim." Jungkook nudged Taehyung and with that, the two were walking along the pack grounds.