2. Still Alive

Author POV

After attending the client Jimin came back to his room and laid down on his bed. His messy hair and torn clothes make him look more vulnerable. He curled up in a ball and cried.

Its been 8 months since he is suffering in this hell. At first, jimin tried to escape, he rebelled against his boss and he didn't let anyone touch his body with consent. But with time, he gave up. He accepted that this is his fate and he can never live like a normal boy anymore.

"Don't cry jiminie. It will not help you". Yoongi came inside jimin's room and sat down beside his curled figure.

Jimin immediately hugged the boy and started crying even harder.

"Why hyung? Why my life is such a mess? Why fate decided to do this to me? Why can't i live a normal life like before?"

Yoongi embraced the boy and tightened his hold.

"Jiminie i am not so good at consoling anyone. But i just want you to be hopeful. Maybe one day someone will help you and you can live freely once again".

"Hyung i don't have any hope now. Its over. My life is miserable and i am trapped here forever". Jimin sobbed in yoongi's embrace like a child.

"Don't say that chim. You will definitely be free and do whatever you want once again. Just be positive".

"Thank you hyung. For being here with me whenever i need someone. You are the only reason i am still alive here".

"Don't thank you me brat. I wish i can do anything for you but being here is the least i can do".

Yoongi replied with sad voice.

"I need to go otherwise that dumbass manager will kick me out of my job you know".

"Okay hyung. Take care".
Yoongi kissed jimin's forehead and left.

Yoongi is waiter in the bar where Jimin and other human lives are exploited mercilessly.

From very starting jimin caught yoongi's attention and with time they became really close.

Jimin is the only person yoongi like the skinship with.

For Jimin, yoongi is the only reason to breathe genuinely in that hell.

Yoongi even tried to help Jimin to escape that place but it was unsuccessful and  every attempts made by him only contributed to more problems.

Is there really any hope left to get out of this miserable life? I don't feel like i can escape this hell.  Jimin thought with teary eyes and a broken soul.

...

Before his college hours start Jungkook waited for Namjoon at Jin's cafe to talk about last night matter.

He drank two espresso while waiting. "Damn Namjoon hyung where are you? Why you always make me wait?" He mumbled to himself.

"Hey there boy". Namjoon smiled his beautiful dimple smile and took a seat near jungkook.

He jumped a little at sudden appearance of older.

"Why you always late and waste my time?" Jungkook asked while raising a eyebrow.

"Jungkook you know i have works and waking up early is not easy for me". Namjoon replied.

"Having sex with Jin hyung is not a work to be considered hyung". Jungkook replied with a evil smirk.

"Aye Jungkook!! Shut up you brat. I am your hyung".  Namjoon tried to sound mad but his blushing cheeks didn't allow him to look mad.

"You are right Jungkookie. He never let me sleep on time and see, i am late for my work". Jin came with two coffee and one espresso.

"See even jin hyung says the same". Jungkook laughed.

"You both stop teasing me and jungkook tell me about yesterday incident". Namjoon glared at Jin and asked Jungkook.

"Oh yes, hyung i think that Sunset Bars and Co. are involved in some sort of illegal work for sure and what i felt yesterday at that bar is related to human trafficking matter". Jungkook told Namjoon.

"What made you think that, they are involved in human trafficking. I mean you definitely know they are considered as biggest name of Seoul. Its not so easy for us to conduct raid somewhere just like that without any proof and that to, they have clean record".
Namjoon told jungkook and asked for more information.

"Hyung when i entered the bar to deliver the alcohol stuff i felt normal. But while coming out of the bar, there was a door under the stairs which was a bit open and i strongly feel that i saw 3 men and 2 women standing their with a number tag on their chest and two of them were even crying when a person tried to touch him forcefully". Jungkook informed the older with serious eyes.

"See Jungkook. This matter is not easy. We cannot raid a big name just with this information".

"But hyung, we cannot just let it go. If they are involved in this type of activities then they deserve punishment and all the innocent people need to get their life back".

"I know Jungkook. But you should understand that before doing anything we need to have perfect proof and proper correct information".

"What should i do then?" Jungkook asked a bit irritated that they cannot just raid easily there just because they are big influential names.

"We have to plan. So that we can uncover the truth and then do whatever is right". Namjoon told.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜