36. Visitor

Author POV

Just like any other evening Jimin was sitting on his bed staring at nothing and thinking about what his life would have been if he never visited amusement park that night.

It would have been normal like one year before. He would still go to his college and he would have still been with his friends and family.

Maybe, at last it was actually his fault to be that stubborn and naughty at that time that all these things happened with him.

Maybe he would have met Jungkook a little late but in a better circumstances.
Where he could have confessed his feelings for the latter and

He was just like that thinking about everything when his door was being knocked.

He opened the door and John bowed with a smile.

"What is it John? I don't want snacks. I am not hungry right now." Jimin said not really interested to handle anyone in that moment.

"No Jimin. I wasn't here to ask you for snacks." John replied shaking his head in denial.

"Then What is it?" Jimin asked once again. He just wants to stay alone, for god sake.

"You have a visitor. Someone is here to meet you." John answered with a smile.

Now, what is this? Jimin thought. He decided to ask his question.

"And is it allowed for 'me' to have a visitor?" He asked John curiously forgetting that who even know that he is caged here, let alone to visit him.

"Well, if Master Jung-seun don't have a problem from the visitor, than ofcourse it is allowed." John replied.

"Who is it? Who even know i am here that they will visit me?" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"About that, I don't know who knows you're here but right now, one of master's good friend wants to meet you."

"And why should i meet him when i don't know who the hell he is?" Jimin asked with raised eyebrows.

"Jimin I don't think you need to ask that. You know who you are and what you should do with order given by Master himself." John said sympathetically.

And these words suddenly reminded Jimin of his reality. Maybe staying in a room and not going through all those things for a month had made him forget his reality.

So he just lowered his head and nodded. "Okay. Do as Master say."

John hummed and left with a bow.

After almost ten minutes a knock was heard again even though the door was not closed.

"Come in." Jimin said with a heavy heart. He was crying because again another man will touch him.

All his pain which was deep inside his heart was resurfacing. All of those things will start again.

He heard footsteps coming near and near his bed but he didn't dared to look in that direction. He didn't want all of these to start once again.

His heart was pounding fast and his whole face was covered with sweats and tears.

"Jimin." As soon as he listened that voice he turned around and was stunned.

"Jungkook!!" Jimin shouted in a whispering way.

"How can you come here? I mean it's not like i am not happy but how are you inside here? Did anyone see you coming inside? Are you okay? Did anyone tried to hurt you?" Jimin was literally blabbering when Jungkook finally pulled Jimin in a hug.

"I've missed you so much." Jungkook said taking in Jimin's smell as if he missed it the most.

It was a little off behaviour from Jungkook but Jimin thought he must have been suffering since he left, so he just hugged him as tight.

"I missed you too Jungkook, i missed you so much." Jimin was crying.

"But how did you come in here? Wait are you that friend of Jung-seun?" Jimin was confused because of the sudden appearance of the boy.

"Calm down Jimin. I'll tell you everything." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's hand.

"I know Jung-seun. He is my cousin. You know his surname, right? Jeon Jung-seun. And i told him that i know you and asked him to meet you and he said yes. So here i am." Jungkook told casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

Jimin thought maybe it wasn't a big deal afterall as they are literally cousin. He was just so happy to see Jungkook in front of him that he didn't care about anything else.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)