41. It's still better than being used

Author POV

"Do you really think, Jungkook loves a dirt like you?" Jung-seun shouted and hit Jimin with a belt on his back.

Jimin is crying because of the pain. But it's still better than being used for sex.

Nothing was same for Jimin after that night. He was not at all good, but the month he thought, he had spent with Jungkook was beautiful for him.

Since last one week, Jung-seun visited Jimin just to hit him and abuse him.

Just a day before, he tied up Jimin on bed with his legs wide open and his arms at the back and used knife to cut small parts on his inner thighs and stomach and then, rubbed salt on it.

Jimin had been miserable and yet again he is beating the shit out of him with a belt.

When he discovered that Jungkook never met him after the night at that bar, he was heart broken.

Not because he didn't met Jungkook but because he wasn't able to know that the man he was spending his time with, was not Jungkook but someone else.

How can he not figure it out that, he was someone else and not his Jungkook.

He felt weird being around him but the same face of Jung-seun as Jungkook betrayed him and he hates it.

At this point after facing all these things he just wants to finish his life. He knew suicide isn't an option for escaping pain. But his life is already lifeless now. He just wants to feel nothing now.

Not for him and not for anyone. But his heart, still needs Jungkook.
He wanted to hide himself, just like before he met Jungkook. But this time, he wants to hide himself within jungkook's embrace.

His body didn't have skin anymore. It just has marks and cuts which made him look like a dirt. Will Jungkook still love him? He was doubting everything by now.

"If he really loved you, don't you think he would have atleast tried to save you?" Jung-seun laughed and hit Jimin one more time and, Jimin's white shirt was red because of the blood gushing out of his back.

"S-st--stop!! Ple- ease. Its h- hurting." Jimin sobbed hiding his face in his palm which was also burnt four days ago by Jung-seun because Jimin had refused to open the door.

"Look at me, whore." Jung-seun pulled Jimin's hair and slapped hard on his face.

"You love Jungkook, right?" He asked his eyes merciless and happy to see Jimin's condition.

"You deserve this for loving that monster, slut." He spits on Jimin's face and pushed him on bed before leaving the room.

Jimin never looked at Jung-seun when he abused him because his face is exactly as Jungkook. And he don't want to have that beautiful face as his most scariest nightmare.

It hurts him to see Jungkook's pretty face in his brother all devilish and filled with hatred. But he knew Jungkook can never do anything like this to anyone. He is too good to even hurt a bird.

When all of this will end, god? I just want to sleep now. Let me sleep god. Let me sleep forever. Let me free my soul. It is hurting to much now. Way too much. Let me come to you now. I don't have power to face anything now. Please god. Jimin begged in his mind. He can't even move a single inch, that much his body is hurting. 

At such young age, Jimin, a boy who used to bring smile on the face of even most depressed person was begging to god for a stoppage. For a peaceful death, now.

He don't want anything else. Maybe he still needs Jungkook but apart from that part of Jimin, he is numb. He is already just a dead soul in his abused body.

Jimin's mind was telling him that Just because he needs Jungkook, doesn't mean Jungkook needs him too. He will never want a man like him.

But Jungkook had told me, i am like a lotus to him. He will always respect me. Jimin argued with his own mind.

Maybe he will respect Jimin but that doesn't mean he will also love him, does he?

No!!! Jungkook is not like everyone. He is different. His heart and mind were at war. Jimin was broken in every possible way.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

[ I don't like this but this is important for story.(╯︵╰,)]

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)