18. Doctor

Author POV

Jungkook knocked on the door and heard a,"come in yoongi hyung."

He opened the door and saw a female sitting on Jimin's bed and examining him. He got the idea of her being a doctor.

"Don't tell me Jimin you have bastards coming for you tonight too. You are fucking wounded so badly."

On the whisper shouting of the doctor Jimin turned around to see who was there. Because clearly, manager told him to rest for exibition of him and 8 more like him. So who came to kill his soul today.

He turned around and saw a smiling Jungkook standing on the door and waving hand like a two year old baby.

Jimin automatically chuckles which made the doctor confuse and she gave "have You gone mad" look to Jimin.

"Its okay Sara. He is a friend." Jimin assured Dr. Sara with a smile.

Everytime Jimin needed a doctor, Sara is the one to attend him. So they have a casual friendship between them.

"Jungkook. Come in. Why are you standing there?" Jimin spoke tapping beside him on the bed with a  soft smile.

Jungkook sure loves to see him smile. But the wounds always caught his attention more. It was better than that night but the scars were still there on his neck and forehead.

It breaks Jungkook's heart. The boy in front of him have the capacity to make Jungkook cry and smile and this new feeling, this power scare him badly.

"Jimin i have a surprise for you." Jungkook said with a huge wide smile avoiding the appearance of the smaller boy for now.

He know and Jimin will be very happy to see his best friend and Taehyung.

Sara was observing the way Jimin smiled just by the presence of Jungkook.

She also noticed the way Jungkook looks towards Jimin. She smiled. She wasn't that close to Jimin but she did had a soft corner for him from the start. And seeing Jimin this happy for the first time, his pretty and genuine smile for the first time, she felt relieved and happy.

"Okay. Jimin ask your friend to wait for few more minutes. I as a doctor, first have to treat your wounds." Sara said with a smile.

Jimin looked to Jungkook and he just nods with a smile "i'll wait outside".

Sara started dressing the wounds jimin had on shoulder and on his back.

"So, he is a friend,huh?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. He is. A very good friend." Jimin replied with a smile.

"But how? How can he visit you here? And from how many time you know him?" Sara asked once again applying the ointment now on Jimin's forehead.

"Its been two and a half months i first met him and i can never ever forget that day."  Jimin spoke.

"I met him at a hotel, him being as my customer. But he is a social worker and studying law. So he always wants to help people like me and that is the way i met him." Sara smiled and sat in front of Jimin after dressing his wounds.

Jimin continued when he saw Sara still sitting and listening carefully.
"He visits every once in a week as a customer to make sure i am fine. He is a great friend."

"Jimin?" Sara hold Jimin's hand in her and smiled as if assuring him.

"You will be fine. And you know what, don't let him go." With this much, Sara walked towards door and gave a last smile with a good bye and left a confused Jimin.

Jungkook once again knock and peek inside.

"Come in kookie. You don't need my permission."

"Jimin how are you now?" Jungkook asked with a concerned expression.

"I am better kookie." He smiled.

"So what's the surprise?" Jimin asked enthusiasm dripping in his voice.

Jungkook smiled "close your eyes and don't open it untill i say, okay?"

Jimin did as he was told.

Jungkook gave a signal to tae and hobi to come in and they very silently came in.

Jungkook made Hobi stand in front of Jimin and Taehyung was standing beside Jungkook.

"Can i open my eyes, kookie?"

"Okay Jimin. Now, open your eyes."

And very slowly Jimin opened his eyes. And the sight in front of him didn't take few seconds to make his tear roll down his eyes.

His best friend his hyung like Friend was standing in front of him with a tear stained face, a mixture of sad and and happy expression with a smile.

Jimin rubbed his eyes clearing his blurred vision.

"Jungkook-ah? Is he real?" Jimin asked which made Jungkook and Taehyung chuckle.

"Yes jimin. He is real."

Jimin again saw in Hobi's direction. And his tears now were flowing like a fall.

"H-hobi hyung!!"

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜