57. It feels like first time

Author POV

*Three days later*

"And now move your shoulder to right. Yes. Just like that." The doctor said helping Jimin with his last day physiotherapy.

"And your hands slowly in the air touching your other hand. Very good. Yes. Just a little more." He said and made him touch both his hands in the air.

"Does it hurt?" The doctor asked Jimin.

"A little. Can i go to Jungkook now?" He asked the doctor his eyes big and his lips in a pout.

"Are you really using that puppy face on doctor?" Yoongi asked him chuckling.

"Shut up Hyung. Its been three days since Jungkook is conscious. I miss him." Jimin lowered his head and smiled shyly and the doctor also laughed on his cuteness.

"You are too cute Mr. Park. And Yes. As i can see your shoulder is much better, you can visit Mr. Jeon." The doctor said and Jimin immediately looked up with a big smile on his face.

"Really!!! Can i go?" He asked once again to confirm and the doctor nodded with a smile and left the room.

"You are so desperate." Yoongi said laughing and Jimin hit him on his hands.

"I am not! I just want to meet him. I haven't seen him since eight days. I don't even know if he is Okay." He argued with a frown when the door opened and Taehyung and Hobi came in with something in their hands.

"Is he trying to run again, Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung asked smirking and Hobi hit him before going to Jimin and hugging him.

"Doctor approved him to visit Jungkook so he is desperate." Yoongi replied.

"Don't tease my baby brother. He just miss Jungkook." Hobi said while pouring the soup in a bowl.

"See! Only Hobi Hyung loves me." Jimin said with a pout and Taehyung laughed.

"Okay. Fine. Now have this soup so you can go and meet your Loverboy. He is as desperate as you." Taehyung teased and Jimin glared at him.

Jimin finished his soup within minutes and stood up from his hospital bed.

"Okay. Now tell me his room number. I want to go." He asked excitedly making everyone laugh once again.

"Come on tell me!" He whined like a baby and Taehyung hugged him.

"I am glad you are fine Jimin. I am happy that finally you both have each other. He was a mess without you." He said and Jimin smiled before hugging back his new best friend.

"He is in room number 504." Taehyung told him and Jimin smiled.

"Why are you smiling now. Just go and meet him." Yoongi said annoyed.

"It feels like first time. When i met Jungkook for the first time, the room number was 504 and something new happened in my life and now that i am meeting him again, its room number 504 and something beautiful new will start again." He said smiling but his eyes were glossy. Yoongi stood up and hugged him tightly before pushing him slowly towards the door.

Jimin walked towards the elevator and pushed 5. His heartbeat was increasing as the elevator was going up. He walked out of the elevator and looked around for room number 504 when he spotted Namjoon and Seokjin coming out of the room.

"Namjoon Hyung."He walked towards them with a bright smile on his face.

"Jimin! Why are you here? Are you Okay?" Jin asked worriedly. Everything that happened with all of them had really effected him so he gets worried.

"I am fine Jin Hyung. Doctor said i can visit Jungkook now. My shoulder is almost healed. So here i am!" He said and Jin sighed in relief.

"He is so whiny to meet you. He is still not able to walk otherwise he would have ran to you untill now." Jin said and Namjoon laughed softly.

"Okay now go!! You must be eager to see him right now!" Namjoon said and caressed Jimin's hair before he and Jin walked towards the elevator.

Jimin then did some in and out with his breaths and then opened the door slowly.

"Jungkook!" He said slowly but excitement evident in his voice. He poked his head inside the room and looked at the bed where Jungkook was laying down with his eyes on Jimin's face.

"Jimin." He smiled so bright and big that Jimin's smile automatically grew bigger.

"Hey!" He said slowly walking inside the room and going to Jungkook's bed.

"Hey!" Jungkook replied too with that biggest smile still on his face.

" I missed you." Jimin said finally sitting close to Jungkook and both of them looking straight in each other's eyes.

"I missed you too Jimin. Alot." Jungkook replied with a smile and pulled Jimin in his arms making him laugh a little.

"You are still not Okay and i am heavy because of all the eatings in last few days." Jimin said struggling and laughing in Jungkook's arm.

"I am Okay and you are not heavy at all." Jungkook smiled holding Jimin from his waist and pulling him close to his body.

"I love you Jungkook. I was so so afraid when you were unconscious. I thought i lost you." Jimin caressed Jungkook's cheeks and a drop of his tear fell on taller's lips.

"Hey! I am fine. And i am here with you. So don't cry. And i love you too Jimin. Alot." He said wiping Jimin's tears with one hands and pulling him close to kiss his forehead.

"Yes you are here. We are together. So no more crying now. I am so happy to have you in my life kook. Maybe all those incident were planned by God to give me You. And it was all worth it, now that i have you." He said and kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"I love you baby." Both of them said at the same time and then laughed softly. Jungkook then pulled Jimin and kissed him on his lips savouring the feeling of contentment and love. It was indeed their Fate.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼
(Maybe one more Chapter. Thank you so much to everyone who read this book. I love you all.💜💜)
(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy♥️)