40. He needed him the most

Author POV

Jungkook was laying down in his bedroom with his eyes wide open and looking at the ceilings as if his favourite movie was playing.

He cannot just give up on Jimin like that. Not once again. He did misunderstood him, and tried to move on but not again.

And not when,at some point he is the reason, Jimin is in danger.

Why would you come back after all these years, hyung? Its been three years. You were the most important person in my life but unfortunately, maybe you never trusted me enough. And that's why i deserve this, your hatred. But not Jimin. I won't let you hurt him. After you, my hyungs and he is only one i have now and i won't let you take that away just because of the things that happened in past.

Everything that happened years ago, once again wandered around in jungkook's mind.

He used to think about all that events in the year it happened. But then, it really depressed Jungkook and that was the reason he decided to help needy people and distract his mind and it actually helped.

Since last two years, his mind never had been stuck their. Yes, it roamed around but never really stuck up there and Jungkook was better.

But since when he heard Jung-seun's name, all the memories are back in his head and it pained him.

"Open the door, you coward!!" Jungkook's mind came back to reality from the shouting of Taehyung on his main door.

He sighed, got up and walked towards his door to let his best friend in. They hadn't talk properly since the Jimin incident happened. And Jungkook needs him the most right now, to talk thing.

He opened the door and a very furious Taehyung stood their with hands tied up in fist to punch the boy in front of him.

"You fucking hoe, i will kill you!!" Taehyung jumped on Jungkook as soon as he opened the door fully and they both fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Get off of me, Taebitch. Ayyy!!! Leave my nose. What the fuck, stop biting it dumbass!!" Jungkook winced in pain because Taehyung was on top of him biting his nose as hard as he could.

"Aaaaaa!!! Jeon, stop don't pinch me that hard. Ow!! Ow!! Ow!!" Taehyung let go of his nose to scream when Jungkook pinched him hard on his stomach.

They both finally stopped and were rolling on top of each other to pull their hair off.

"Okay!! Stop!! I SAID STOP!!" Taehyung shouts when he saw that Jungkook was winning.

Jungkook finally let go of him and stands up. He gave hand to Taehyung and the latter also stood up, both of them huffing as if they just had a marathon race.

"What the fuck, Jungkook!! See its getting purple here!!" Taehyung showed the stop where Jungkook had pinched him.

"Are you blind!! can't you see my red nose, dickhead!!" Jungkook smacked him on his head with one hand, the other holding his nose.

"Okay fine. No more fighting. Where were you? You cannot just ignore me for one fucking month and behave like nothing happened." Taehyung screamed again.

"You said no more fighting, stop screaming!!" Jungkook shouted too as they both saw each other's faces and suddenly both of them started laughing.

After their long ass fighting and screaming and laughing, finally both of them sat on the sofa and looked at each other.

"Now tell me. Are you Okay?" Taehyung asked. He should have visited way too before. This giving space and shit had almost made him loose his own shit. Like fuck, he missed his best friend damnit!

Jungkook suddenly moved closer and hugged Taehyung. Fuck, he needed this.

"I missed you Tae." Jungkook said hugging his best friend tightly.

Being together for almost all their life, they didn't knew what personal space was between them and they like it that way.

"Hey! Kook. What happened? Are you okay? Why you didn't called me?" Taehyung also patted jungkook's head and asked him in soft voice.

Jungkook voice was kind of low and
sad and Taehyung knew his best friend wasn't feeling good.

"What happened, bro? You can tell me, right?" Taehyung asked in assuring way and Jungkook nodded.

"Tae, Jung-seun hyung- jungkook stopped and looked in Taehyung's eyes.

"He is back in Korea and-

Taehyung looked taken aback. He knew how much it can affect Jungkook. He knew that even if it wasn't his fault, Jung-seun blamed him and Jungkook took it too seriously that it had effected his mental health.

"And what, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin is with him. He bought Jimin. To hurt me." Jungkook said and Taehyung gasped.

"He did what? And Jimin is with him!! You're telling me this now? How do you know all these things?" Taehyung asked a little confused.

"I met him. He think i killed his baby but i didn't Taehyung. You know I didn't, right?" Jungkook asked tear in his eyes.

"No Jungkook!! You didn't killed his baby and he needs to know this. He cannot just hurt Jimin to have his stupid revenge." Taehyung patted jungkook's hair and tried to calm him down.

"Don't cry, boy. I am here, okay? Everyone is here. With you. With Jimin." Taehyung assured him with a smile.

And Jungkook knew, no matter how much they bicker and fight. At the times like this, he needs him the most.
He needs his best friend the most. And he is always grateful to have Taehyung in his life.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

( Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)