35.Missed-Understanding

Author POV

"Can we talk?"

Jungkook hesitated but then he just nodded and both of them started walking.

"How are you?" Yoongi asked with a neutral face but he was actually concerned for the latter.

"I am fine." Jungkook replied shortly.

Both of them were silent for few minutes and it was awkward because both of them knew what Yoongi wanted to talk about.

At last Jungkook decided to speak and get clear with whatever it was.

"What is it, hyung? Just say it. I know you want to talk about him."

Yoongi sighed and stopped walking which also made Jungkook to halt his steps.

"Jimin is still in Korea, Jungkook." He looked direct in jungkook's eye while saying it.

Jungkook felt hurt because he know Yoongi is asking him for help. To help Jimin. But he decided to not show his weak side to anyone.

"And what about it?" He said face blank.

Yoongi scoffed on his behaviour because he was well aware about Jimin's effect on Jungkook. He fucking love that boy and behave like nothing's wrong.

"Jungkook we need to help him. We have to find him and help him get away from whatever trap he is living in." Yoongi tried to stay low but the thoughts of Jimin being in pain was agonizing for him.

"Hyung, i respect you and your concern but Jimin doesn't need our help. He is okay wherever he is." Jungkook replied sternly as if he don't want to talk about it.

"And may i know why? Why all of a sudden you don't want to help him? Just in a flash you don't Love him anymore? Why Jungkook?" Yoongi was literally shouting now but it was night so not many people were roaming around.

Jungkook stayed silent. His head low and tears making their way out of his eyes. He just stood their silent which only added more frustration to Yoongi.

"Oh i know. I know why you no more wants to help Jimin. You are fucking afraid for yourself." Yoongi screamed.

And this words made Jungkook to look right in Yoongi's eyes with anger boiling up in him.

"You are wrong hyung!!! I am not afraid!! I am not fucking afraid of myself!!" Jungkook shouted too but just after finishing his sentence, he started crying.

"I am not afraid, hyung. It is Jimin who don't want me to help him. It is him who thinks, i should let him go. It is Jimin who asked me to stay away from him. It isn't me. It's him, hyung." His legs gave up and he was on his knees crying hard and loud.

Yoongi immediately kneels down in front of Jungkook and did the most unexpected thing which wasn't like him at all.

He hugged Jungkook. He hugged him tightly and caressed his hairs to relax the boy.

"He gave up on me, hyung. He didn't had enough faith in me to trust me in his hard times. He gave up on us." Jungkook told Yoongi sobbing in his embrace. Yoongi just kept caressing his hair.

"Tell me, Jungkook. What happened?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook don't know why but he felt comfortable enough to tell everything which he wasn't even able to tell Namjoon and Taehyung.

He told Yoongi about all the things Jimin said when they last met. He also told him that h Jimin was the one who asked for a promise not to follow him and to move on with his life.

He also told him that Jimin still have that phone Jungkook gave him, but he never called or tried to inform him something about him still being in Korea.

Yoongi listened to it all. And he knew that Jungkook was not wrong to behave like this. Anyone will be hurt and do all these things to run away from their feelings and Jungkook was doing the same.

"You are not wrong Jungkook. I will not say i understand what you are feeling but i know how it hurts when someone important is snatched away from you." Yoongi tried to calm down Jungkook.

But he also knew that Jimin was not wrong from his side. He was not wrong at all. And Jungkook needs to know about it.

"But Jungkook, Jimin was also not wrong. He had his reasons to say those things to you."

Jungkook looked in yoongi's eyes with his red puffy eyes as if asking what does it mean?

So Yoongi decided to tell all the things he got to know before he left that filthy club.

"Jimin was afraid Jungkook." Yoongi started sitting beside the boy on footpath at midnight.

"Afraid? Of what?" Jungkook asked. He also wanted to know the reason Jimin asked jungkook to let him go.

"When the event was planned. It was pre- decided that Jimin was going to be sold to a club chain from Las Vegas, who are also part of the biggest Mafia group and somehow Jimin knew that information." Yoongi said and smiled sadly before continuing his information.

"He didn't wanted any of us to get harmed because of him. He didn't even wanted us to get involved with it. So he asked you to stay away from him. He also said that to me and asked me to promise him but i said no."

Jungkook's eyes were like ocean never short of tears. His cheeks were all wet and he was cursing himself for misunderstanding Jimin.

How can he think that Jimin did it for himself? How he missed those crying eyes when they asked him to let go? How can Jungkook be so foolish?

"And i thought, i t-hought that he was being selfish." Jungkook stuttered.

"He loves You Jungkook. He loves you too much to be selfish." Yoongi said with his own glossy eyes. It was not like Yoongi at all. To comfort someone or to cry wasn't in his personality. But maybe Jimin is exception when it came to Yoongi habit.

"W-where is h-ee hyung?" He asked Yoongi pleading with his eyes.

"I don't know Jungkook. I don't know anything other than the name of the client who bought him. And to be honest it was weird?" Yoongi replied.

"I will help Jimin at any cost. My Jimin." Jungkook said more like to himself.

"What is the name? I'll search and save my Jimin." He asked Yoongi.

"I don't know Jungkook it is as weird to you as it was to me but his name is.." yoongi stopped mid- sentence.

"His name is?" Jungkook asked once more and this time Yoongi looked in jungkook's eyes and said.

"His name is Jeon Jung-seun."

As soon as yoongi said the name Jungkook looked stunned. He cannot believe the name he just heard.

Jungkook's only thoughts were Why?

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)