44. Kiss your colours in me

Author POV

"I love you too, Jungkook. I love you so much." Jimin replied in shaky voice and Jungkook just hugged the boy securely.

They stayed for a while like that, holding each other to assure that they were really together in each other's arm.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm." Jungkook is just caressing Jimin's hair like telling the smaller one that he is with him and safe.

"Can you see me once?" Jimin asks a little calm than before. He is holding on Jungkook's shirt as if he is afraid that the latter will disappear anytime.

He than raise his face up which was totally muffled in Jungkook's chest to look in his eyes. "I want you to see me. I don't want you to regret afterwords that i am not worthy of your love. I know that I don't deserve you but still you are here, with me, and loving me, so i just don't want to hide anything and betray you. You know you are so amazing that you can get anyone still you are choosing me. I don--

"Jimin." Jimin doubting his worth made Jungkook's heart ache. He wanted to cry badly but he knows that right now Jimin needs him. So he has to stay strong.

"I know Jungkook how it matters and you can always tell me if you don't wan---

"Baby!! Listen to me, okay?" Jimin just stopped his blabbering and looks in Jungkook's eyes with tears in his own.

His eyes were telling Jungkook how much he is afraid of rejection and how much all these things had effected Jimin's mind to doubt himself to this extent.

"I love you Jimin...You... All of you." Jungkook says with so much sincerity that Jimin felt it in his own heart.

"I love your heart. Your soul. Your body and all the marks on it. I love you as whole. I love you for being you." He says caressing Jimin's hair back from his forehead to look in his eyes which were filled with tears and emotions.

Jungkook wants to remove all the insecurity Jimin have for their love. He wants to fill him with so much confidence that even when God denies their love, Jimin can still believe him.

Jimin was trying to hide his face in Jungkook's chest to let his tears flow but Jungkook stops him. "No!! Look at me. Don't hide your face. If you want to cry, do it in front of me. I am here, with you." He says and kiss his forehead.

"What do you even love in me, Jungkook? I know myself i am not good for you. You deserve so much better in your life, but i am too selfish to let you go, again." Jimin was looking in Jungkook's eyes and crying his pain out.

"What do i love in you? Jimin, i love the way you breathe. I love your existence in my life." Jungkook answers and Jimin immediately hugged him tightly.

Jungkook hold him with all his love and care. He wanted Jimin to feel his worth. That he is important for Jungkook. "And be selfish Jimin. Don't let me go. Because even if you want me to leave you, i won't. I will never let you go. Not this time and not ever."

They both felt safe in each other's embrace. Time had shown them so much that each and every second together was healing their thousands of pain. Both their hearts were beating together and Jimin wanted it to be forever. He wanted to remember this moment untill his last breath.

"Love me, Jungkook. All of me. I want to be yours and only yours." Jimin said looking in Jungkook's eyes with pure love and nothing else.

"I would love to make you mine in every way, baby but Jimin your body is wounded. It will hur--

"Then kiss it better, please. It hurts more this way, without your touch. Make me yours." Both of them were staring in each other's eyes as if sharing the pain they had felt.

"Kiss your colours in me, Jungkook." Jimin said and Jungkook immediately hugged Jimin and made him lay down on bed, him being on top of Jimin.

"I love you so much Jimin. I love you so so much." Jungkook said and slowly kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Don't ever say again, that you are not worthy." He said and kissed both of Jimin's eyes.

"You are not alone, you have me, do you get it?" Jungkook asked kissing his cheeks and Jimin nodded.

"And you are mine. Your heart, your soul, your smile, your tears, your pain, and You. Everything belongs to me. Only mine." Jungkook spoke possessively and Jimin just nodded but Jungkook waited for Jimin's reply.

"Yes, Jungkook. Only yours." As soon as Jimin replied, Jungkook kissed Jimin on his lips.

Slowly and carefully. He kissed his lips as if savouring the moment. He wanted to make Jimin feel all his love through that kiss.

Jungkook then, kissed his jaw and his neck and Jimin let out a soft moan. He loved the way Jungkook's touch and kisses made him feel pure.

Jimin was feeling jungkook's whole body on his and as if all his wounds were being healed because of the love, the taller was giving him in those soft touches as if he was afraid to hurt Jimin.

He slowly reached for Jimin's t-shirt. But then he looked in his eyes and asked, "Can I, Jimin?"

This small gesture of Jungkook made Jimin smile and he nodded.

Jungkook removed Jimin's t-shirt and his eyes just cannot control the tears.
Seeing Jimin this way and somewhere he was the reason, made Jungkook cry.

"Hey!! It's okay." Jimin said in soft voice caressing Jungkook's cheeks and wiping away the tears.

"I am so sorry Jimin." He said and slowly kissed a big cut on jimin's stomach. His tears falling down on the wound which made Jimin hiss in pain.

"Does it hurt badly?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin's face which showed the pain.

"It does. But you're here and i am okay." Jimin replied with a smile but the tears falling from his eyes told Jungkook, how much all this bruises hurt Jimin.

He then moved a little up near Jimin's chest and a scar which was definitely because of burn made Jungkook's heart twist and ache. He then slowly kissed it closing his eyes and soft sobs escaping his mouth.

"Don't cry, kookie. You are here with me so I am better now." He said and pulled jungkook's body upward and hugged him tightly caressing his back and Jungkook crying in his embrace.

They both were the medicine for each other's wound and the night gave them their time to heal both their heart.

They were accepting each other's flaws and embracing their pain.

But they both were content to have love of their life in their arms.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

A/N:- Guys please don't be a silent reader. I need motivation to write this story. So, please vote and comment. Your votes will help to write this story better. Thank you.
Enjoy ♥️