39. Dillemma

Author POV

"Who are you?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Jimin. What happened? Its me, Jungkook." The latter replied standing up from the bed.

"No! You are not. You aren't my Jungkook. Who are you?" Jimin started backing off even more.

"Jimin. Calm down, okay. Why are you saying that? I am your Jungkook." The latter tried once again walking in Jimin's direction but Jimin just walked back even more.

"Your ey- eyes. Its different. It's bl- blue. Your right eye is blue! Who are you? Why are you here? Jimin stumbled upon a sofa behind him and fell on it.

The man immediately covered up his right eye and looked a bit nervous. He tried again, "Jimin it's len-

"No! It isn't lense. Your blue eyes are like Jung-s--" as Jimin remembered the name with same type of eyes the man in front of him had, everything suddenly clicked.

Jeon Jung-seun!!! Jimin thought and his eyes widened in realisation.

"Ju--jung- seun. Are you Jung-seun?" Jimin asked stuttering a little and feeling weird. They looked same.

And the man was just doing something with his left eye and when he finally looked in Jimin's direction, both of his eyes were blue now and his face had a devilish smile. Anyone can tell that it wasn't a good smile.

"Ahh, you're smart unlike my little brother. He is so dumb and foolish, sometimes i just feel like he isn't even my brother." Jung-seun said as if disgusted.

"Jungkook! He is your brother!" Jimin was shocked. Jungkook has a brother and that too identical.

Jung-seun laughed amused because Jimin's face looked beautiful to him this way; scared and fearful.

"Unfortunately, but yes. He is my own blood. I am older than him though. Not much, just an hour." Jung-seun tells Jimin.

Jimin thought Jung-seun was a good man but after this little conversation, he atleast know that their relationship is not good. And this send chills to Jimin's whole body.

"Wh-why did you bought me? How do y-you know about me and Jungkook?" Jimin asked. He wanted as much as information possible untill this man behaves nicely.

"Oh Jimin!! As i told you my brother is a little dumb. I fucking hate him. He thought i was gone. After what he did, do you think i can just leave him like that?" Jung-seun spoke again his face showing a hint of pain.

"He did what?" Jimin asked curious. Why would his own brother hates him so much.

Jung-seun looked at Jimin the pain he saw a second ago turned into anger and that evil look was back.

"Do you really wanna know? What your little boyfriend did with me, with someone, who was important to me?" He asked walking in Jimin's direction.

Jimin gulped and waited for the answer still afraid.

"What about i do the same thing with you and you will find it out on your own!!!" He replied clapping his hands like a maniac and Jimin just shook his head. He didn't know what this mystery was but Jung-seun's eyes were enough to tell Jimin that it wasn't good. Infact, it was drastic.

But his Jungkook cannot do any harm to anyone. Jungkook is so pure and gentleman. Jimin knows this much, and he is sure of that.

"What do you say Jimin? Isn't it a great idea!" He asked excitedly.

"Jungkook would never hurt anyone." Jimin said his own thoughts aloud. Jungkook can never hurt anyone, not even a stranger let alone his own brother.

When Jimin realised he said his thoughts aloud he looked in Jung-seun direction.

His eyes were red because of the anger. His jaw clenched hard and hand tied in a fist. He walked in Jimin's direction and looked at Jimin for a few seconds before slapping hard on jimin's left cheeks.

Jimin hissed because of the pain. His lips tasted like iron and he realised he was bleeding near his lips.

"He is a monster. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! JUNGKOOK IS A MONSTER." Jung-seun screamed loud that Jimin had to cover up his ears.

His face was hidden between his both hands when he tried to cover his ear. Suddenly, Jung-seun grabbed Jimin's face with his hand and his nails were digging hole in Jimin's cheeks. It was hurting Jimin.

He forced Jimin to look in his eyes and when their eyes met, Jimin saw Jung-seun's crying eyes and pained expression on his face.

His tears were falling when he said something which made Jimin go numb.

"He killed my baby, Jimin. He killed my unborn baby." He cried and let go of Jimin's face before leaving the room.

This can't be true. Jungkook can never do that. He can never hurt anyone. Jimin's thoughts were defending Jungkook but Jung-seun's expression when he said those words were also making him doubt the love of his life.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

( Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)