45. My world is in you

Author POV

Jimin wakes up and looked behind him at the window, and the morning sun rays kissed his beautiful cheeks and he smiled.

A genuine and happy smile.

He then turned around still caged in the arms of love of his life, who was sleeping calmly. Jimin smiled even more when he noticed the way Jungkook was holding him with both the hands, one at his head and second on his waist.

He observed the features of the man sleeping beside him and his heart fluttered.

He was just too beautiful for Jimin.

His eyes were closed and the eye lashes were creating shadow on his cheeks which were soft and the scar on one side was making it look even more beautiful.

His pink thin but full lips were a little open and two bunny teeths were in view and Jimin just smiled when he touched it and the man beside him just closed his mouth.

The mole below his lips enhanced the beauty of Jimin's love. He was way too perfect for Jimin to believe that he was actually his.

Jungkook stirred in sleep and pulled Jimin even more close and kissed his forehead in his sleep.

"Good morning, love." Jimin said very softly and caresses Jungkook's face with his tiny finger and Jungkook just smiled before opening his big doe sleepy eyes.

"Good morning baby." He replied to Jimin and hugged him close.

"This is really the best morning. I want my every morning to be like this." Jungkook says and pecks Jimin's lips.

"I know kookie. I want it too." Jimin said but his eyes were sad and Jungkook immediately understood it.

"Don't worry baby. I will not let you suffer anymore. Atleast, not alone." Jungkook says and Jimin just nods in acknowledgement.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm kook?"

"You know. When i will handle all these problems and when we will be together for real, i wanna show this whole world to you. It will be beautiful with you by my side." Jungkook says and Jimin looks in the eyes of his love with a smile and hugs him hiding his face in Jungkook's chest.

"Jungkook. I don't want to see this world." He says and looks again in taller's eyes.

"My world is in you, Jungkook. And i have everything right now." He says and kiss jungkook's jaw before hiding his face in Jungkook's chest once again.

They both were talking when a knock was heard and Jungkook sat with speed of light.

"Shit! Jimin! My lenses!" He says and looks around everywhere to find it when Jimin take it out from bedside cabinet and gives it to him.

Jungkook hurriedly put his blue lenses on and goes to open the door.

"Master. This is Jimin's breakfast. And your's is being served at the dining hall." John speaks with a bow and polite smile.

"I will have my breakfast here." Jungkook says with a stern voice amd John just nods before leaving.

Jungkook immediately shut the door and breathe the air out.

"You are a good actor kook." Jimin says smiling when Jungkook goes back to bed and hugs Jimin from behind.

"Hmm i know. Lets eat our breakfast together." Jungkook said and Jimin nods and both of them go sat together.

"How are you here kook? And what about Jung-seun? And what is all these things happening?" Jimin asked confusion written all over his face.

"I will tell you everything baby, but first let's spend some time together and have this breakfast. I am very hungry." Jungkook replied with a smile and a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin nods and both of them eat their breakfast together really happy to have each other in front of their eyes.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)