10. Encounter-1

Author POV

Jungkook wakes up when ray of light falls on his face. He slowly open his eyes still adjusting to sudden brightness when he feels someone's body tangled up in his. For a second he freaked out that he brought someone home last night but then his consciousness kicks in and he immediately calm down.

He opens his eyes and look beside him and he was, Jimin sleeping like a baby, snuggled up on his chest with small pout on his lips and furrowed brows as if thinking about something bad.

The thought of Jimin having nightmare stressed Jungkook. But he was there and so Jungkook smiled and caress Jimin's brows with his hand and the boy immediately relaxed and smiled under soothing touch.

"Good morning sleepy friend." Jungkook spoke with a smile when he felt Jimin rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely.

"Good morning." Jimin replied in raspy voice with that small beautiful smile on his face which was puffy.

"Slept well, huh?"  Jungkook asked the boy while caressing his cheeks with back of his hand.

"Yes Jungkook. Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked his eyes still struggling to stay open. After so many nights he had slept this peacefully where he wasn't worried about someone using his body and touching his skin with their dirty lustful hands. Jungkook made him feel safe.

"Oh yes, I slept very well." He replied smiling and looking at Jimin who was finally wide awake. Jimin snuggled towards Jungkook hiding his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook didn't knew what to do but then he hugged back the boy and hid him in his embrace.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. For everything." Jimin said and looked up at the man and Jungkook smiled and kissed his hair.

You see, their relationship was so pure and innocent and to Jimin Jungkook was an angel. Their close proximity made Jimin feel safe.

"I'll always be here Jimin. To help you and to make sure you get your life and freedom back." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled though his eyes were filled with tears.

They both were talking when a knock was heard on Jimin's door. He knew who is on the other side because only one person came inside after Jimin's permission, so he just replied with a, "come in."

"Yoongi hyung, good morning." Jimin said still snuggled up in Jungkook's embrace.

"Good morning chim." Yoongi replied with a smile in his direction and looked with confusion and angry glare at Jungkook.

"Mr. Client. I think your time is over here. Can you leave Jimin alone now." Yoongi spoke with bitterness lingering in his voice.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and then at Jungkook who was already looking in his direction confusion all over his face.

"Hyung, this is not what you're thinking." Jimin spoke with a smile.

"Jiminie, don't worry. Let me handle this." Yoongi spoke and walked in Jungkook's direction.

"Hyung, wait. He is my friend." Jimin said afraid of Yoongi's wrath. Sure he was just a worker in that club, but that never stopped him from controlling his anger towards those monsters.

Yoongi's step halted and he looked at Jimin with 'what are you saying?' expression.

"Aish!!! Hyung he is Jungkook. The one i met when i visited outside." Jimin replied.

"Ohh. So he is the boy. Why is he here though?" Yoongi was totally confused.

"Hyung, yesterday the client. You know, right?" Jimin spoke hesitantly.

Yoongi nodded. His expression going haywire with anger and his heavy breathing showing that he wanted to kill someone.

"So he called me and i was crying and he just came to check on me." Jimin said to clear the confusion and Jungkook and Yoongi faced each other.

"I am Min Yoongi. Jimin's friend". Yoongi said still his voice angry but controlled.

"Myself Jeon Jungkook. Well, i am also Jimin's friend". They both shaked hand before sitting on bed.

"Jimin eat your breakfast. You are weak right now." Yoongi said caressing Jimin's hair and giving him a small smile.

"Yeah hyung. Lets eat together. Jungkook?" Jimin looked at the man asking him to stay and eat together.

"Oh yes! Why not? Lets eat together." Jungkook knew he had to go to college but he decided to accept Jimin's offer.
And with that, Jungkook Jimin and Yoongi ended up having their breakfast together. They talked about random things and Yoongi noticed how Jimin smiled so often and blushed whenever Jungkook pats his hair or speaks softly to him.

"Okay Jimin. I am going. You know that bastard manager, right?" Yoongi said with disgusted expression on his face making Jimin giggle a little.

"Yeah Hyung. Take care." He replied with a smile and Yoongi left the room with empty plates.

"I should leave too Jimin. I have to go to college?" Jungkook spoke but it sounded more like he was asking Jimin's permission.

"Ofcourse kook. Take care and have a good day." Jimin smiles and Jungkook swear he felt something because of that smile.

"Take care of yourself Jimin. And you know i am just one call away, right?"
Jimin nodded and smiled. Jungkook didn't know what comes to his mind but he just pulled Jimin very carefully and hugged him.

"Jimin, i am always with you. And i promise i will take you out of this hell very soon."

"I know kook. Thank you for being here." They both smiled and bid their good byes to each other and Jungkook left for his day.

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜