32. Fate?

Author POV

Its been over a week but Jimin never saw  that blue eyes in his room and he was really thankful to god for it, but he wasn't so sure about why this was happening?

He just stay in his room looking out of the window or staring at his picture with Jungkook he clicked in that phone.

John always provided him with all the necessary things he needed for living with a very humble smile.

All the bruises and wounds were fading away from his body and he looked more alive.

Well, not really alive but atleast from outside.

Not a single second would have passed for Jimin without the thoughts of Jungkook.

As if only his body is living in present and all his attention, his mind, his heart and his soul was stuck in past with Jungkook.

Whenever staring at the picture of both of them in his phone, Jimin wanted to let go of his control and call Jungkook.

Atleast just once.

To listen his voice.

But he always stopped by saying himself that "it is better to not contact you or you won't be able to move on Jungkook and i know even if i want and trade my soul to be with you i cannot be with you. Its all pre-decided. This is our Fate." 

He always just try to make his heart understand that they weren't meant to be anyway.

Because if they were, they would have met in different circumstances. They would have been happy, right?

"Jungkook maybe we are not in each other destiny. Maybe life is not a fairytale for us but i am happy that i met you. I am happy that, atleast i got to know what Love feels like." Jimin was looking at the picture in his phone and tears were rolling down.

"And i am glad to know that it feels like 'You'." Jimin said and hugged his phone with their picture on display.

He was living his memories when a knock brought him back to cruel reality.

"It must be John."

..........

Jungkook is still in his room. Well, he atleast started attending his college but apart from that he just stay in his room.

He talked to Taehyung once because the latter was stubborn. Taehyung told him about all the things that happened in that club.

Jungkook felt happy that he can see his Jimin but then again all the words were played in his mind and he just shrugged off all the information.

When Jimin himself didn't want to talk to him, how can he do anything.

Jimin would have called Jungkook if he really wanted to talk to him again, right?

He would have atleast dropped a message to know about him.

Jimin don't want it. Jimin don't want him.

All the right assumptions were long dead in Jungkook. He was caught up in all those things which can satisfy him to move on with his life.

In real, he can never move on from Jimin so he decided to blame Jimin for everything and go on with his basic needs of life atleast.

"Why did you stopped me Jimin? Didn't you loved me for even a minute? I had seen it in your eyes, the same look which i have for you. Then why?" Jungkook looked the wind chime and said the words.

"Why did you asked me to let you go? Was i not good enough for you? Did my efforts to make you free was not enough? Did you not noticed my love for you?" He cried in his pillow with darkness all around him whether its night or his life.

"Why you acted like a coward and told me to let you go?" He cried even more and his voice breaking while speaking.

"WHY JIMIN!!!" he screamed in his already sore voice.

Jimin has became his light and he wasn't even aware of it, and when he realised, it was too late.

Jimin was gone. His light was gone. Everything seems dark.

He blamed Jimin for everything. Because for Jungkook Jimin was his Fate.

Because even after everything, Jimin is still his Fate.

Jungkook was questioning just one thing "Is this what our Fate has decided for us? Is this what you have decided for us, Jimin?"

"Why Jimin?" He sobbed and choked back on his voice with face soaked up in tears and red puffy eyes.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy.♥️)