14. Revelations

Author POV

Jungkook goes to meet yugyeom along with tae. Tae also is friend with Yugyeom. All three boys had known each other since their elementary days.

"Hey bro!!" Yugyeom greets Jungkook as soon as he sees him.

"Hi yuggie. All good? How's life and work?" Jungkook ask Yugyeom while hugging him.

"Everything is fine guk. I just miss normal life. Business is boring but i have to do it."

"Hi Taehyung". Yugyeom greets tae with a hug and high five.

"Hello Yugyeom. Its nice to see you after so many months. Like good 7-8 months."

"I know Tae. But its still early and i am still learning business stuffs." Yugyeom replied with a chuckle.

"Okay boys. We're here for reunion and not to talk about business. Let's enjoy the night." Yugyeom says with bright smile on his face.

Jungkook is his best friend and he loves him alot. They have been with each other for so long.
All three friends enjoy drink and talk about random stuffs, laugh together, dance together.

Yugyeom enjoys his long lost friend's company and feels really his age with two boys.
All the business needs seriousness and Yugyeom have to behave like a grown man when he is just same age as Jungkook.
And meeting his friend made him relive the moments they used to do frequently in high school.

Yugyeom is indeed serious with his dad's business.

"Okay yuggie. We'll leave now. Studying law is indeed hard." Jungkook speak while laughing.

"Sure guk. Meet me soon again. We'll enjoy."

"I will yuggie." Jungkook replies with drunk Tae in his arms, blabbering about how he loves Hoesok.

Yugyeom and Jungkook laugh on his drunken state.

"Bye yuggie. See you again."

"Bye gukkie."

....

MEANWHILE

Namjoon had been in library for almost all night searching through old newspaper, magazines, article papers to atleast catch a small evidence about Sunset Bars and Co. CEO but couldn't get one.

"Oh my God!! How is this possible that, not a single newspaper or magazine published something about the actual owner of that bar in almost last 10 years."

To say that Namjoon is frustrated will be stupidity.

"I should search somewhere else." Namjoon talks to himself and starts gathering all the papers together to keep it when one of the magazines caught his attention and he reads it once again. And the revelation was heart breaking. Not only for Namjoon but even more for Jungkook.

Their stands a old man with small teen beside him. The heading says " Owner of Korea's biggest Bar & Co. (Sunset Bar) decides his will which states all his business and property will be inherited to his only son "Kim Yugyeom" on his 22nd birthday.

"Holy shit!!" Namjoon knows Yugyeom. He knows him very well. Jungkook always told him about his close friend and he also met him twice.

"I have to keep this information to myself, for now atleast."

Namjoon decides to keep this as a secret from Jungkook for now. He wants to make sure that this information is correct and that Yugyeom is involved or not.

He leaves library with the magazine and goes back to police station for further investigation.

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜