17. Inner Thoughts

Authors POV

After the small encounter with Yugyeom, Jungkook walked hurriedly inside the bar. He wanted to see Jimin so badly. He wanted to make sure that he was okay. He missed him so much in past week.

Jungkook never had thought that in such a short duration of few months, Jimin will mean so much to him. His feelings terrified himself.

As a lawyer and social worker, its normal for him to care for persons suffering these situation. To help all the victims out there and see them smile once again.

But the way his mind and heart wanted to help Jimin was not normal for Jungkook.

At first, when Jungkook saw Jimin lying lifeless on floor with bruises all over his body, he felt sad. He felt bad for Jimin as well as all other victims like him in this type of situation.

But as weeks passed and Jungkook spent time with Jimin to console him and make him feel that, he has someone with him.

Jungkook felt something too.

He felt that he is not doing it only for his social service, but he continued to meet Jimin and emptied all his saving just to meet the boy, because he actually like it. Jungkook actually like to spend his times with Jimin.

He realised that Jimin is no more just a case for him, but actually a person Jungkook can call Friend.

Jungkook liked when Jimin smiled. Jungkook liked when Jimin asked for his favourite food.
Jungkook liked when they watched movies all night whenever he visits to meet him as a customer.
He liked to be called kookie by Jimin. He liked it when Jimin cries and share all his thoughts with him.

But then, one night when Jungkook came to visit Jimin as he always did. Once again, his feelings, his thoughts that Jimin is just a good friend betrayed him.

When he entered his room and saw Jimin crying in the embrace of Yoongi.
The way yoongi's arm were holding on to Jimin, Jungkook didn't liked it one bit and he felt something he cannot understand.

There was a lump formed in his throat and for some reason he was angry that night. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi turned around and smiled when he saw Jungkook presence. He was happy for Jimin, that he has someone.

"Jungkook." He spoke. And Jimin looked at his door.

"K--kookie." Jimin spoke with a broken voice and a heartbreaking sob.

Jungkook felt like his world crashed in that moment. "Jimin, what happened?" He spoke with walking steps in Jimin's direction.

Jimin hopped out from yoongi's hold and walked towards Jungkook and without any warning he hugged and cried so hard.

"Jimin, what happened? Tell me?" Jungkook hugged back him tightly and felt better to have him out of yoongi's embrace. He felt relieved but still angry on yoongi.

Jimin kept on crying without saying a single word. He was holding jungkook's shirt collar so tightly like a baby hanging on something for support otherwise he will fall.