54. Where is he?

Author POV

"I cannot sleep Hobi. Please let's go to hospital. I wanna be with Jungkook when he wakes up." Taehyung said and Hobi sighed.

The boy didn't sleep even for a second in last three hours. He was restless.

"Okay. Let's go. You are not sleeping anyway. I just wanted you to be okay, tae. I don't wanna loose you." Hobi replied and Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"I will be here Hobi. I will be always here. With you." He assured the boy and both of them decided to go to hospital.

•••••

When they reached hospital, Jin was sitting outside Jungkook's ward. He also looked lifeless. Jungkook is very important part of Jin's and Namjoon's life. The boy always be with them as if they are not friends but his parents.

Jin and Jungkook had a beautiful connection since starting, so it wasn't a surprise if it effected all of them so deeply.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung called and Jin looked in his direction.

"How is he?" Hobi asked and Jin just sighed.

"Doctor is saying everything is normal now he will be awake in few hours. But his wounds and the drug will still make him feel weak and maybe he won't be able to walk for few weeks."
Jin said and Taehyung eyes were again filled with tears.

He was happy that Jungkook is fine now. But he is also worried when the boy will wake up and ask about things.

"Where is Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung?" Hobi looked around to see the boys but they both were not there.

"Namjoon is with the doctor completing all the hospital work and Yoongi is maybe inside the ward." Jin replied and both the boys nodded before sitting down.

Namjoon came out and shaked his hands with doctor before walking to the three of them who were looking at him.

"Doctor said that Jungkook is fine." Namjoon said and everyone looked relieved.

"How are you gonna tell him, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung looked at him helplessly.

"I don't know hyung. I don't know how he is gonna react. When i am not able to handle it, i don't know how. I don't know." He was ranting with tears in his eyes, jin and Hobi holding him from both the side.

"Be strong Tae. This is the only thing i can say. Jungkook needs you the most when he wakes up." Namjoon said and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"I should be going now. I have few works to do related to this case." Namjoon said and walked out of the hospital.

"Its Okay Tae. It will all be Okay." Jin assured him and they all sat there waiting for the boy to wake up so they can meet him.

•••••

"Excuse me?" The doctor was standing in front of Taehyung, Jin and Hobi trying to wake them up. They all were tired so when Jungkook's well being was confirmed, they felt relaxed and slept in waiting area.

"Excuse me? Mr. Kim?" The doctor called once again and Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

"Yes doctor! Is everything Okay? Whst happened?" He asked and doctor just smiled.

"Mr. Jeon is awake. You can meet him but one by one." Doctor said and left all the three boys.

Taehyung looked at Jin and Hobi, as if asking for permission to go first and both of them nodded and he gave a small smile.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the room. He opened it and walked inside.

Jungkook looked colourless. His face pale, lips were chapped, big circles under his eyes but Taehyung was thankful to god for saving his best friend.

"Jungkook?" He called the name slowly and carefully afraid to wake him up if he was sleeping.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung, immediately smiling.

"Tae. I missed you bro." He said and Taehyung smiled genuinely this time.

"I missed you too bro." He replied and slowly walked beside the bed and sat down on the chair.

"How are you feeling? Is it still paining and your head? Do you feel dizzy? Should i call doctor? I can see you la---" Taehyung looked hell worried and Jungkook just smiled.

"Why are smiling like an idiot?" He asked which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Nothing. And i am fine. Don't worry." He replied and latter smiled his boxy pretty smile.

"What are you looking for?" Jungkook was continuously looking at the door so Tae questioned him with a smile.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked with a smile but Taehyung's smile was gone.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼
(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)