29. The Event

Author POV

Jimin dressed up in all white, his shirt with ruffled sleeves and studded with diamonds like stone. He did makeup to cover up all his bruises and dark circles.

He didn't wanted to go to that event where his body will be traded but he wasn't left with a choice.

So he just got ready and waited for his name to be called before going to stage.

And after an hour of sitting on his bed and looking at nothing, his name was called and with a very tired sigh he got up and dragged his body towards the stage.

"Walk properly you little piece of shit. I know you will earn the highest amount for our club so better, behave." The manager said in a very harsh tone.

"Yes Master." Jimin just replied shortly because he knew arguing with the manager will lead him to nothing.

So he decided to do whatever everyone wants from him. He had lost all his real self in last one year being manhandled by every other person. He wasn't alive to go against it or fight back.
He was just like a dead fish in this dirty pound who can let his body go with the flow.

He put on a blank face, fake enough to convince his manager and walked forward towards the stage.

He had a tag fixed near the belt loop of his pant numbered as 13.

The crowd below the stage started hooting and whistling referring him as number 13.

Jimin tried his best to ignore everyone and everything. He tried to avoid the stares which raped him and made him feel dirty. He tried his best.

He reached the front of stage and stopped with 12 more like him, 8 of them including Jimin were new and 4 of them were being re traded.

All the event goes on but Jimin never paid attention to any of it. His eyes were just focused on particularly nothing.

"And number 09 is being sold to the club of Armenia for $14000."

"Number 10 is now owned by Israil for $15200."

Jimin ears were listening to all of it but he didn't understand anything. He was just standing in the middle of the stage like a doll.

A lifeless doll.

"Britain goes for number 11 with the amount of $16700."

"This is my destiny. This is what fate has decided for me." Jimin's mind was repeating this lines like a mantra. He was ready to accept it. Jimin closed his eyes shut.

"Number 11 goes to Dubai for $14900."

And when he opened his eyes, he noticed something.

It was dark enough to see anything properly but a blue eye who was staring at him from the start. His eyes looked like deep ocean but blank and hollow with no emotions in it. He had a cap on and a face mask. Just his eyes were visible that to not so clearly because of darkness and all those disco lights.

All the numbers were being auctioned. They were being sold to different countries. And at last only Jimin was left.

And when the bidding started, Jimin avoided the blue eyes staring at him and closed his eyes once again.

Someone shouted $15000 and before counts goes to three another voice was heard with $17500.

I love you Jungkook. I love you so much. Maybe i won't see you again but you will forever be in my heart and even if my heart breaks million times i will love you with all its pieces. Jimin thought and a tear fell down in his cheeks.

I know that that you already knew it but still i  wish i would have told you verbally that how much i love you.

$25000. Someone shouted and Jimin looked in that direction with disgust and hatred in his eyes. He was a man in his early fifty's. Jimin immediately averted his gaze.

"$25000 One."
"$25000 Two."
"Anyone who wants to raise the bid." The manager said with a smirk.

$39000 a woman raised her voice.

"$39000. That's great. Anyone higher."

"$39000 One."

"$100,000." A deep voice came from the back of the club and everyone gasped before going silent.

Even though Jimin was not at all interested at looking at face of the person who is bidding for him, this much gasps at a time made him look in the direction the voice came from.

And he only got to see those deep blue eyes once again with a mask covering his face blocking anymore features of his face.

"Am i hearing it right $100,000. My God." The manager laughed devilishly and greed was covering his voice.

"$100,000 One."

"$100,000 Two."

"Anyone else, wanna try."

"And the final.....

"$100,000 Three."

"And Number 13 goes for $100,000 to..

"Wait it isn't a club." Manager seemed confused.

"It is just a client who will own Number 13 and the name is....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"JEON JUNG-SEUN FROM OUR OWN, SOUTH KOREA ."

:-) :-) :-)