38. Precious Little Brother

Author POV

The day Jungkook visited Jung-seun.

Jungkook was furious. When he heard the name, he was confused. Why would Jung-seun buy Jimin?

He didn't even knew him? And why Jimin?!  It had been years since they both saw each other then, why all of a sudden?

He just took a cab and goes to the Mansion, he knew the address very well.

When he reached, he hesitated to enter the main door. It had been years!

Jungkook took a deep sigh and opened the big door. His heart was beating fast. The gardener and the watchman looked at him with wide eyes but still bowed down.

Jungkook forced a smile and nodded in acknowledgement.

He then walked inside and knocked on the entrance door. After a minute the door was opened by John and he was also surprised, or maybe shocked.

"Young Master. What a surprise?" John said with a bow and awkward smile.

"Where is Jung- seun?" Jungkook asked without any expression.

"Master is still not home." John replied politely.

"Don't fool me, John. We both know, he is here." Jungkook glared in John's direction. His aura was totally different from the Jungkook everyone else knows.

He wasn't behaving like a calm and polite boy, as he always stays with his friends, hyungs and Jimin. Instead, he had that powerful vibe and a different side of him which was known only by this part of Jungkook's world.

"Young Master I --

"Look who is here to meet me?" Jung-seun came outside of a room walking slowly in his all black outfit.

Jungkook's eyes immediately moved in the direction Jung-seun was coming from.
His eyes turning dark with anger who looked totally different from Jungkook.

"Why would you do that?" Jungkook asked in low but deep voice.

Jung-seun chuckled "No Hello and how are you? Didn't you missed me, my little Jungkookie?" He said cheerfully but his voice doesn't seem happy.

Jungkook scoffed and laughed bitterly. " Don't play this drama with me Jung-seun. Tell me, why did you do it? Why are you even here?"

"I am not Jung-seun for you, Jungkook-ah. Call me hyung, my precious little brother." He said in a soft voice which even a dumb person can tell sounded fake to its utmost level.

"Just drop the show Jung-seun. Why the fuck did you buy Jimin? How do you even know him?" Jungkook took a step forward and asked, directly staring in Jung-seun's eyes.

"How do i know him?" Jung-seun acted to think deeply which just added more anger in Jungkook.

"Hmmmm? Let me think?" He said and suddenly looked in Jungkook's eyes again with venomous stare and replied, "I know him because he is precious to you, little brother."

"Don't you dare, To. Do. Anything. To Jimin." Jungkook growled.

"Oh no no, little brother. Don't worry. I won't do anything to your small Jimin." Jung- seun said as if assuring Jungkook, but both of them knew it was just fake.

Then he laughed, a laugh which was as dark as his clothes." Infact, i have another plan for your sweetheart and my whore."

As soon as Jungkook heard it, he threw a hard punch on Jung- seun's face, which was actually hooded untill now. "Don't. you. ever. ever. call. him. by. these. names. again."

Jung-seun just wiped of him blood and scoffed and looked at Jungkook." Do you really think you can do something to me? And that to when your soft doll is here? With me? Seriously Jungkook-ah?" He said sarcastically.

"You won't hurt h---

"Who will stop me? You? Oh no, Little Brother. You cannot stop me, if i really decide to hurt him, you cannot even beg me to stop." Jung- seun laughed and for the first time since the arrival, jungkook's eyes had fear.

Jung-seun saw the fear immediately and decided to play a little. He approached Jungkook and slowly patted his head as if trying to calm him "aww!! Is my Jungkookie afraid? Hyung is here, little bro. He will protect you." He said sarcastically but his voice actually seemed pain.

"Tell me what you want? I'll do anything. Just don't hurt Jimin." Jungkook pleaded and Jung-seun laughed.

"Stay away from Jimin, that's all i want." Jung-seun said least bothered.

He knew this is the hardest thing for Jungkook. After all he had seen him crying in the middle of the road for some Jimin guy and confessing his little love to himself.

Jungkook's eyes couldn't hold back his tears but he still nodded.

Present day

"He is your brother!" Yoongi said shocked.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook's eyes were glossy again.

Yoongi wanted to ask further that why did he do that? What was his problem with Jungkook? But seeing the sensitive condition of the situation where Jimin, the love of Jungkook's life and his brother, both are involved, he decided to drop it for now.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy♥️)