8. It's weird

Author POV

Its been three days since Jimin's and Jungkook's conversation on phone.
As Jungkook was busy with his part time job and college and he didn't wanted to text the latter alot because it might get suspicious for Jimin's manager.

" Jungkook, wanna hangout tomorrow?" Tae asked excitedly.

"Fuck off Tae, i have works to do".  He cannot concentrate anywhere beside the thought of Jimin's well being and how to help all the people stuck out there.

"Bitch, its already weekend. What type of work you have to do? Come on Jungkook i want you to meet someone".

"I am not interested in your fuck boy life Taedick. I don't wanna meet any of your new prey".

"You always think so low of me". Tae fake pouted and earned a smack on his head.

"Ouch!!! Its hurts you dumbass". Tae groaned in pain which made jungkook chuckle.

"Please come with me Jungkook. I really want you to meet him. I like him and this time its for real. We are friends from last three months now, and i want my best hoe, i m-mean my best friend to meet him". Jungkook glared at Taehyung when he said best hoe so he just smiled nervously and changed the name.

"Tae, i can't i have work. I will meet him some other day". Jungkook replied and walked away.

"What's going on with this boy? He is behaving weird". Tae mumbled to himself but then walked to his class.

.....

"Hyung, do you have a plan? I really need to help the victims stuck at that place". Jungkook and Namjoon met and again talked about this matter.

"Kook listen, i know you are stressed for the people working there but kid, we need to accomplish everything smartly. Otherwise, it can backfire us". Namjoon tries to assure jungkook.

Jungkook understands, but he don't want the anyone to suffer so much.

"Hyung, please do something . I really want to help all of them as soon as possible".

"Sure Jungkook. I'll try my best to collect information as fast as i can. Please don't stress so much and have rest for your weekend".

Jungkook smiled and nodded while saying his goodbye to his hyung.

"This kid is stressing out so much. I need to do something fast". Namjoon talked to himself.

"What happened joonie? Why are you stressed?" Jin asked sitting on Namjoon's lap and stroking his smooth hair.

"Nothing babe. Its just, from the day Jungkook came back visiting that hotel, he is stressed and worried and i don't know how can i explain? But its just weird."

"Don't worry, he will be fine. Jungkook is strong to handle himself". Jin assured his boyfriend.

Namjoon just smiled and kissed Jin's forehead earning a blush from him.

....

"I think I should message him once." Jungkook talked to himself while walking back home.