51. Please Don't Hate me, Hyung.

Author POV

Taehyung was worried. No, he was having a mental war in his head. Jungkook had told him to call or text every few hours. The boy had promised him to inform about his well being. Then why the fuck, he didn't contact him after yesterday's night.

"I really feel Jungkook is in trouble, Hobi." Taehyung spoke walking from here to there in his living room.

"No, Taehyung. I am sure he is Okay. He texted you yesterday that he is with Jimin, right? Meeting to the person you love after months that was not less than ages for him, i am sure anyone's gonna need time. Don't worry Tae." Hobi tried to assure the boy but deep down he knew, maybe Tae was right.

The place wasn't safe for Jungkook. If anyone knew about him not being Jung-seun, everything gonna go down hill. Taehyung was afraid for Jungkook.

After the death of Jia, Jung-seun was not mentally sound and hated Jungkook because he thought that, if Jungkook didn't have had taken the car that night, nothing would have happened.

Jungkook didn't knew about his brother's mental state because Taehyung never told him. Taehyung was the only one aware of this truth.

After the accident of Jia and Jungkook, the boy was in coma for three weeks and when he gained his consciousness, he had asked for his brother.

Doctor had told Taehyung to not disclose any information in front of Jungkook that can effect his health and the news about his brother's mental state was definitely a threat to Jungkook's health.

Taehyung lied saying that he didn't wanna see Jungkook anymore because he thinks Jungkook is the murderer which was half truth and the boy had suffered alot after that.

Depression, social anxiety, always having a thought that he was a killer, was part of Jungkook's life for a whole year and only Taehyung had witnessed it.

Taehyung didn't knew about Jung-seun's state but he knew one thing very well, that if the two brothers will be face to face, Jungkook will need someone. He will need Taehyung.

..........

Jungkook was bleeding but he didn't let his pain win. He was still standing with Jimin on his shoulder. His forehead covered from sweat, his eyes teary because of the pain, his legs shaking and his heart beating fastly.

"Jimin. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice low and hands holding onto Jimin's legs.

"I should ask you that Jungkook! You are literally wounded and you still have to carry my weight. It's better to be dead rather than watching you suffer like this." Jimin replied crying.

"Don't say things like that Jimin. Please, be my strength." Jungkook scolded Jimin and the latter smiled even when things were so wrong. This was the power Jungkook had over Jimin.

Jung-seun walked in the basement once again and looked at Jungkook with hatred im his eyes.

Three years ago, he hated Jungkook for killing his baby and his soon to be wife. He never wanted to see his own brother.

But with time, his mental health kept detoriating. His own face reminded him of Jungkook and he didn't liked it.
And that was the reason he kept his face covered.

He wanted his revenge. He wasn't a brother anymore. He was just a mental patient who wanted to kill Jungkook for his revenge.

And he finally got the chance. A chance which was even better. His evil mind had the perfect revenge plan.

Awww!!! Look at this!!" Jung-seun chuckled cutely which was definitely fake.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see his brother standing in front of him with a hollow eyes and emotionless face.

"A set of love birds talking about their future. So sweet." Jung-seun said and laughed staring directly in Jungkook's eyes.

"Don't you like it little brother?" He asked bitterly.

"Why a..are yo..you doing this?" Jungkook asked, his eyes tired and heart aching to see so much hatred in those eyes which only had endless love for him.

"Oh Little Brother!!! You really don't remember?" He asked his teeth gritting and eyes totally red.

"You killed my baby, Jungkook!! You killed my Jia!!!" Jung-seun screamed and tears started falling from his eyes.

You killed my baby, Jungkook. You killed my Jia!

"NOOOO!!!!!" Jungkook cried. He screamed on himself. He hated when his own conscience told him that he is a killer.

I didn't killed them, right?" He asked himself and screamed once again.

"NO!! I DIDN'T KILLED THEM!! I DIDN'T KILLED THEM!!" He shouted and cried. His tears falling continuously. His head was aching and he wanted to feel numb.

"Yes you did!!!! You did Jungkook and i hate you for that!" Jung-seun said, his eyes wet too.

"I HATE YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!!"  Jung-seun slapped Jungkook hard on his face and Jungkook cried.

The slap didn't hurt him but the words killed a part of him. He cried and looked at his brother with pleading eyes.

"Please." Jungkook sobbed and choked on his tears.

"Please, don't hate me, hyung." He cried and cried. He can handle anything but not this word.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)